Only One Choice

Is this a new Fortress rule you are going to enforce on us??  I think I would go with A because it would allow for trust to develop.  I also feel guilty when I've had a good session with a Mistress and missed out on the opportunity to book another session.

But B is tempting since I always wonder what I'm missing out on when I finally book with one Mistress and had an opportunity to book with another.

1 hour ago, Mistress Kang said:

Which one would you choose and would you choose this?

A- sessioning with one Mistress for the rest of your life

- or -

B- sessioning with a different Mistress every single time, never to see the same Mistress twice

Assuming that there was some chemistry, I would pick A and stick with one Mistress.  I would go with that choice as I have very strong "real slave" fantasies which bring some sentiment of loyalty.  It is challenging to develop trust and expand limits while doing "one-offs".  There is a heightened anticipation when I have scheduled with someone with whom there is a rapport.

Dear Ms. Kang:

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. At my age I may only have time for one Mistress for the rest of my life.

You have known and have been at peace with my multi-Mistress connections. Either choice would be anathema to me.

Bringing this back to realistic parameters, I have outlived the professional lives of many of my regular Mistresses.  I could not imagine my first ever session having to make this Devil's choice. It is only in rare cases that I have felt after the first session that I want to be with her again and again. Like you for instance. It would be reasonable to be able to try a number of Mistresses before signing up for life.

On the other hand, choice B would make sessioning a very shallow experience and forever preclude a deeper and significant connection.

Back to the question: If required to make a choice, it would be A only if I had a period in which I could shop around before tying the knot. It wouldn't really be for life since Mistresses don't stay in the profession for life as well. The result would be "serial Mistress monogamy.

Dannyboy

7 hours ago, Dannyboy said:

Dear Ms. Kang:

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. At my age I may only have time for one Mistress for the rest of my life.

You have known and have been at peace with my multi-Mistress connections. Either choice would be anathema to me.

Bringing this back to realistic parameters, I have outlived the professional lives of many of my regular Mistresses.  I could not imagine my first ever session having to make this Devil's choice. It is only in rare cases that I have felt after the first session that I want to be with her again and again. Like you for instance. It would be reasonable to be able to try a number of Mistresses before signing up for life.

On the other hand, choice B would make sessioning a very shallow experience and forever preclude a deeper and significant connection.

Back to the question: If required to make a choice, it would be A only if I had a period in which I could shop around before tying the knot. It wouldn't really be for life since Mistresses don't stay in the profession for life as well. The result would be "serial Mistress monogamy.

Dannyboy

It would be A    chemistry is everything  you can always ask a Misress to join your session

14 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

- or -

B- sessioning with a different Mistress every single time, never to see the same Mistress twice

My Goodness 

I just can NOT imagine signing up for A-   as much as I might adore that Mistress only to suddenly meet a STUNNER - & to have to live with NEVER being able to ever serve Her -!

You Know -  there might ALWAYS be that really awesome Domme out there and -  better to be able to serve them only twice than the 

-  " torture " of seeing such a lovely young Lady & knowing I could never have the experience of serving Her-!

Now THAT-  Would be unbearable -!!

Adam

8 hours ago, brett9172 said:

It would be A    chemistry is everything  you can always ask a Misress to join your session

brett..:

When I replied I devoted some thought to doubles or cameo appearances. I responded within the narrow confines of the Headmistress's question but couldn't come up with an unqualified answer. It would certainly be an easier choice with the foreknowledge that such variations would be permissible.

Dannyboy

I wouldn't chose either one. If you chose A ,she might seem like the best but no matter how great she is sooner or later you're going want to check out some strange. So you'll end up resenting the fact that she RUINED YOUR FUCKING LIFE!!!!!! Screaming like San Kinison OH OH OHHHHHHHH

6 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Have you ever seen the movie Momento? What if you chose Option B and created a "roleplay" that carried over from one session to the next. Each new Mistress picks up where the last one left off. 

This is delightful! I mean, it seems traumatizing af to me, but I just love the way your mind works. (Also: A, fwiw.)

23 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

- or -

HMJK, for you the question has to be inverted: 

A- one sub for the rest of your life

-or-

B- a different sub every time, never to dominate the same sub twice

?

6 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Have you ever seen the movie Momento? What if you chose Option B and created a "roleplay" that carried over from one session to the next. Each new Mistress picks up where the last one left off. 

A- but with Mistress Kang's twist i would be very tempted to switch to B...

3 minutes ago, questionmarks said:

HMJK, for you the question has to be inverted: 

A- one sub for the rest of your life

-or-

B- a different sub every time, never to dominate the same sub twice

?

I would choose B. I need variety. Domination is a sport. It isn't about one particular sub.

regarding a session, I had to overcome many mistresses that left before I could see them again.... and always met new

mistresses, who all got their hold on my mind and soul somehow.... so in sessions, meeting a mistress I know with a new one

worked fine... but the regret of knowing never to meet a mistress again, even if you had a connection, would be there...

for real life...not session...finding the mistress for life, I would of course prefer the monogamous relationship with

that special mistress...

20 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Interesting. What is your reason for choose A then?

Familiarity eases communication and avoids awkwardness. I think the more you know about someone, the better the experience can be, in my experience. While "new" and "unknown" may have a level of excitement, it also has the potential to be a disappointment. 

6 minutes ago, Jeriko13 said:

Familiarity eases communication and avoids awkwardness. I think the more you know about someone, the better the experience can be, in my experience. While "new" and "unknown" may have a level of excitement, it also has the potential to be a disappointment. 

agree 100%