Over Or Under?

23 minutes ago, kevybaby said:

GREAT question Mistress Kang! The answer is OF COURSE and VERY obviously OVER, and that is obvious. And anyone who would place toilet paper so that it's facing under should OF COURSE and VERY obviously be killed in the most horrific fashion, and that is also obvious. Now I think you knew the answer to this question but you wanted to see how many subs you should be murdering next time they session, and I think it's a great initiative and it's wonderful how in sync you and I are even though we've never physically met. 

With the greatest respect,

Kevybaby

Ha! You like me.

51 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

So you KNOW that I want to (murder you)!!! LOL

Is it too late to change my answer? I pinky promise, with a cherry on top and a side of milk tea that I'll put it on the correct way from now on. Under?

2 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

If it was under in a friend's bathroom, would you change it to over? Have you ever?

Over and dear god, no. There IS a right way, but it doesn't matter too much to me.  It's one of the things I noticed at the Fortress actually. The first time, it was "Does the attention to detail go THAT far? "  Then I remembered to notice a few more times, to confirm that the first few weren't a fluke  Maybe I was just trying to distract myself from the Kick in the balls to come.