A Mistress' Friday Night

Mistress Kang

1 hour ago, kevybaby said:

The way you're hyping it up - if it was anything less than some sort of orgy I'd be disappointed. Tell me it was orgy

Orgies aren't all that. Have you ever had one? When it's all said and done, you're sitting around like you you were all just in an awkward physical fight.

24 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

Orgies aren't all that. Have you ever had one? When it's all said and done, you're sitting around like you you were all just in an awkward physical fight.

No I haven't been in an orgy but I'd maybe like to someday and ha there's a funny dave chappelle (I think) joke where he was like the best way to ruin an orgy is to just sort of hang out and peek into rooms and go "ew" and hey what the fuck was your friday night that you're teasing so damn hard huh

Why are people guessing things that aren't crazy; they're hyping something up. It was better than 'orgy' apparently, so why the fuck would it be bingo, a low carb keto dinner followed by netflix followed by going to bed early waking up working out and having a boozy brunch, PIZZA MOVIES AND DRINKS, a show, clubbing, or any of this mundane shit people are listing. It was ABOVE 'ORGY'. ABOVE 'ORGY'. DID YOU KILL A BUNCHA PEOPLE OR SOMETHING? The fuck was your Friday night that was soooooooo gooooodd

15 minutes ago, kevybaby said:

Why are people guessing things that aren't crazy; they're hyping something up. It was better than 'orgy' apparently, so why the fuck would it be bingo, a low carb keto dinner followed by netflix followed by going to bed early waking up working out and having a boozy brunch, PIZZA MOVIES AND DRINKS, a show, clubbing, or any of this mundane shit people are listing. It was ABOVE 'ORGY'. ABOVE 'ORGY'. DID YOU KILL A BUNCHA PEOPLE OR SOMETHING? The fuck was your Friday night that was soooooooo gooooodd

Why do you sound like Chris D'elia LOL

Just now, Mistress Kang said:

You know what I mean. Don't be dense.

Maybe I have internalized his way of talking a bit at times because I like the aesthetic of how he talks. And he's not the only person I've done that with and this doesn't make me a psychopath or lacking of a personality or anything - parts of everyone's personalities are conscious (ego) and parts are unconscious (superego). Freud said to think of personality like an iceberg. So at the conscious level of my personality I do like to integrate traits and mannerisms that I find aesthetic or something I'd enjoy emulating. And I bet everyone probably does this to different degrees and I think it's fine and normal and doesn't make someone a psychopath. In high school I tried Charlie from Always Sunny's personality for a bit, sometime Dennis too. I found it funny. There's definitely been other ones like if I watch a movie I like or something. And now I do feel like maybe I'm a psychopath when I type this all out but I care about people I genuinely do like family and stuff I care about like and feel emotions for. So if you read that as Chris D'elia's voice that doesn't make a... deeeeennnnnnt in my ego.