Otaku, You Did It Again!

First, thank you for helping us train Mistress Riva. Unfortunately, during a subsequent training session it came out that fetish play wasn't for her. It's just not the sort of thing you can fake. It's either your thing or not. 

The Japanese Strawberry Cake you baked and boxed was SUPREMELY DELICIOUS. It was completely devoured in minutes by Emma, Mistress Riva, Mistress Rey, Mistress Fang, and me! We just ate it from the box like savages, but we did cut slices LOL I don't know how you do it, all of your cakes have been so yummy but I think I liked this one the best. I love that you labeled the box too. As if it was going to last until the "expiration date". Ha!

Lastly, thank you for the really thoughtful and well boxed star gifts! The lights that went on when the lid came off was the BEST part. Like a fridge! Emma says thank you too ?

Almost_Gone.jpg

Boxed.jpg

Yum.jpg

That's unfortunate to hear about Mistress Riva.

Cooking isn't really my forte so I'm really really happy the cake tasted fine! (Only a few poor genoise cakes were sacrificed) I'm pretty sure my "exquisite" handwriting was just as impressive. ?

I saw the concept of lights in a box when I was browsing for materials on Taobao and thought it would be cool if I could make it triggered by opening the lid. I'm glad it worked

By the way what type of long hair were you talking about? 

Nice cake! Sorry things didn't work out with Mistress Riva. This got me sort of curious about how you recruit new mistresses to the FF. Do you advertise anywhere? If you are looking for potential candidates, any particular things you look for besides interest and beauty? If I happened to meet someone who is interested in being a dominatrix, should I refer her to you? 

17 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Mistress Riva. Unfortunately, during a subsequent training session it came out that fetish play wasn't for her

Dear MK

personally I hate it when a team member does not work out   in my business just like your business they use a lot of resources.  They know exactly what is expected  .............they can watch videos   ;-)   I really do not get it  

one door closes  another one opens  I am ready to be used by the next  Mistress in Training  (MIT)  ... ;-)  keep us posted....I am ready to volunteer...

12 hours ago, Doughboy said:

Nice cake! Sorry things didn't work out with Mistress Riva. This got me sort of curious about how you recruit new mistresses to the FF. Do you advertise anywhere? If you are looking for potential candidates, any particular things you look for besides interest and beauty? If I happened to meet someone who is interested in being a dominatrix, should I refer her to you? 

Absolutely, you should refer her to us. If things work out, I'll make sure you're taken care of ?

8 hours ago, SISSYJENNIFER3 said:

Dear MK

personally I hate it when a team member does not work out   in my business just like your business they use a lot of resources.  They know exactly what is expected  .............they can watch videos   ?   I really do not get it  

one door closes  another one opens  I am ready to be used by the next  Mistress in Training  (MIT)  ... ? keep us posted....I am ready to volunteer...

I don't fault her for calling it quits, I'm glad she did so early on instead of trying to fake it while making herself miserable. It's just not for everyone and there's no way to know everything that is expected of you by watching videos.

I'll definitely keep everyone posted of the next "MIT" ?

19 hours ago, submale89 said:

I think it's pretty schmancy for a home cook. I'm a decent cook when it comes to main courses and appetizers but never got into baking.

Yes, it is VERY fancy schmancy for a home cook. The attention to detail. The perfectly ripe and fresh fruit.

Oooh, what's your specialty for main courses and apps?

3 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

I don't fault her for calling it quits, I'm glad she did so early on instead of trying to fake it while making herself miserable. It's just not for everyone and there's no way to know everything that is expected of you by watching videos.

I'll definitely keep everyone posted of the next "MIT" ?

Dear Ms. Kang:

I was on the fence over offering to be part of another training session. Too bad it didn't work out but fortunately for you it came to light quickly. 

Dannyboy

On 3/4/2019 at 3:07 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Yes, it is VERY fancy schmancy for a home cook. The attention to detail. The perfectly ripe and fresh fruit.

Oooh, what's your specialty for main courses and apps?

I like to do simple, refreshing apps like really fresh foccacia strips layered with a home-made tapenade or babaganoush or herb cream cheese with smoked salmon and capers. I've done home-made samosas or fried rolls south asian style

Mains depend on which cuisine and theme:

Rustic

Pan-fried trout with herb-butter, caramelized Brussels sprouts,  pan-roasted fingerling potatoes and peppers.

Italian

Rocket Salad with anchovy dressing, Mushroom, Asparagus risotto, store-bought cheesecake (I can't do the dessert!)

Asian

Shrimp and Pork satay, black-and-brown fried rice with bokchoi, scallion, carrots and scallops

Hungry now ...

On 3/3/2019 at 12:25 PM, Mistress Kang said:

First, thank you for helping us train Mistress Riva. Unfortunately, during a subsequent training session it came out that fetish play wasn't for her. It's just not the sort of thing you can fake. It's either your thing or not. 

The Japanese Strawberry Cake you baked and boxed was SUPREMELY DELICIOUS. It was completely devoured in minutes by Emma, Mistress Riva, Mistress Rey, Mistress Fang, and me! We just ate it from the box like savages, but we did cut slices LOL I don't know how you do it, all of your cakes have been so yummy but I think I liked this one the best. I love that you labeled the box too. As if it was going to last until the "expiration date". Ha!

Lastly, thank you for the really thoughtful and well boxed star gifts! The lights that went on when the lid came off was the BEST part. Like a fridge! Emma says thank you too ?

Almost_Gone.jpg

Boxed.jpg

Yum.jpg

When I see this cake, I have the strong urge to take my pants down and sit on it. 

Well, I went to a strip club near my apartment to ask the strippers if they would want a side job as a dominatrix. Surprisingly enough, nobody was interested! Maybe other strippers who weren't there would be interested, but I don't think I will be going there much to find out. Oh well.