Summertime!

Hey guys and girls, what do you like to do in the summer? Got anything planned for this one?

For myself i plan on lots of nude roof sunbathing, bicycling, reading books in parks, concerts in parks, hiking trips, several visits to the beach and i'm also attending an upcoming wedding.

And there is also The Floating World in August.

:)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys and girls, what do you like to do in the summer? Got anything planned for this one?

For myself i plan on lots of nude roof sunbathing, bicycling, reading books in parks, concerts in parks, hiking trips, several visits to the beach and i'm also attending an upcoming wedding.

I loooooove summer! It's my favorite time of year! I have a trip to San Fran in mid July. I'm so excited, I've never been before! I also plan on days at the beach, outdoor music and festivals, rollerskating in the park, and wearing all my favorite little sun dresses :) After a long winter, it feels great to sweat and not be cold as usual.

And....watching the World Cup. Go South Korea!! :D

I loooooove summer! It's my favorite time of year! I have a trip to San Fran in mid July. I'm so excited, I've never been before! I also plan on days at the beach, outdoor music and festivals, rollerskating in the park, and wearing all my favorite little sun dresses :) After a long winter, it feels great to sweat and not be cold as usual.

Awesome! San Francisco is a cool city. Beautiful weather too!

Well...I'd love to lying by your side awaiting your command to lick up the bead of sweat while you're sunbathing nude.

Guest Mustanggt

I would do some nude roof top sunbathing, but...I might drive the women wild!!!! :)

I am attending the summer welcoming AC/DC concert June 22nd in Berlin/Olympiastadium.

I hope to come to America again this summer... and if I do so I will visit New York again :)

But I have not made plans yet, since there were no flight offers....

otherwise I might go to the alps hiking...

All of a sudden I got an urge to dismiss any plans that I had for this summer in favor of checking out roof tops.

I plan on expanding my waistline by eating lots of great food and drinking lots of cool, refreshing beverages!! Thus, I will be able to more accurately resemble a huge, jiggling beach ball while sunbathing on the beach!!

That sounds so sexy!

I might want to borrow Lady Admin's jetpack to do some voyeuring on you

Need a massage? :D

I am attending the summer welcoming AC/DC concert June 22nd in Berlin/Olympiastadium.

I hope to come to America again this summer... and if I do so I will visit New York again :)

But I have not made plans yet, since there were no flight offers....

otherwise I might go to the alps hiking...

Hiking in the Alps??? AWESOME!!!!

And....watching the World Cup. Go South Korea!! :D

SF is great, one of my favorite places, I visited friends there last summer! Be sure to check out some beautiful places in the neighborhood while there: Sausalito, the Redwood forest Muir Woods (both located right across the Golden Gate) and Napa Valley, to mention a few.

A visit to Alcatraz should give you some nice inspiration for kinky prison scenarios... :lol:

/ Per

Hahahahaha of course!

I like "SuperMistress Ree" better than "Whizmiss" by the way. But i still think it can be improved upon :P

You could pee on those people with your jetpack!

SuperMistress Ree would sound like a cape wearing, mask wearing, (dial SMR for SuperMistress Ree) (Hmm, SM Ree) although with the proper material it might be very sexy. It would have a R on it. :P

Wizzmiss is a title to describe your character. On the story it's Ree (Miss Ree).

You could pee on those people with your jetpack!

SuperMistress Ree would sound like a cape wearing, mask wearing, (dial SMR for SuperMistress Ree) (Hmm, SM Ree) although with the proper material it might be very sexy. It would have a R on it. :P

Wizzmiss is a title to describe your character. On the story it's Ree (Miss Ree).

If i were male you could call me MisterRee (mystery) HAHAHAHA!

I loooooove summer! It's my favorite time of year! I have a trip to San Fran in mid July. I'm so excited, I've never been before! I also plan on days at the beach, outdoor music and festivals, rollerskating in the park, and wearing all my favorite little sun dresses smile.gif After a long winter, it feels great to sweat and not be cold as usual.

And....watching the World Cup. Go South Korea!! biggrin.gif

Soccer? UGH!!!

I am heading to Shanghai in June for the Expo and then on for a few days in Tokyo. Plus I am going to the Lady Gaga concert in AC for July 4.

I also plan on a few trips to Sandy Hook to Gunnison Beach for some nude sunbathing over the summer..

Yay a fellow nude sunbather! :lol:

What Expo?

What Expo?

Expo 2010 is being hosted in Shanghai this year. It's the biggest and most expensive international fair ever - they've spent more on it than on the 2008 Olympics. Pretty much every country in the world is participating.

A friend of mine just went. I'm expecting a full report when she gets back, as I'm hoping to get over there this year myself.

I have fond memories of the 1964-65 World's Fair in New York, which was in Flushing Meadows Park. I was barely old enough to remember it, yet it made a big impression on me. Imagine how the Unisphere looked to a four year old! And the "Space Age" was brand new - this was seven years after Sputnik, and only three years after the first manned spaceflight. We were in a race with the USSR to land on the moon. It seemed like everything at the Fair was about rockets and outer space and Cool Cool Stuff!