Summertime!

This sounds wonderful! I really think this is the perfect place. And it is only your wish away! ;)

South Korea has a good chance to make it to quarterfinal if they beat Uruguay this Saturday. How are you going to celebrate?

Well have to wait til Saturday and see. Uruguay did well in their group so it will be a good match. This is how I look when I play soccer ;)

post-6399-12773086138219_thumb.jpg

Woffy, do you think the sport is so boring now???

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well have to wait til Saturday and see. Uruguay did well in their group so it will be a good match. This is how I look when I play soccer wink.gif

post-6399-12773086138219_thumb.jpg

Woffy, do you think the sport is so boring now???

Mistress Jung,

Well, you got me there. Clearly there are exceptions to rules. I actually watched the USA women's soccer team championship game a few years back. Last year was the Dim Sum. Maybe this year we can do a soccer match between the Mistresses and the subs. I would actually (Oh! Lord) play.

Wolf

P. S. Is that really you in the photo?

Mistress Jung,

Well, you got me there. Clearly there are exceptions to rules. I actually watched the USA women's soccer team championship game a few years back. Last year was the Dim Sum. Maybe this year we can do a soccer match between the Mistresses and the subs. I would actually (Oh! Lord) play.

Wolf

I knew I could convert you Woffster. And while I'm flattered because the girl in the pic is hott, does that really look like me???

A Mistress on the team would be great!

Get the ball!

Score !

Goalkeeper, look at Zhao at the audience!

It's nice to hear Jung, Ahn, Kim, Park on the matches and a Ri (they wanted Miss Ree on the team, but she's obvious female :) )

They even have a subbie, I mean substitute Kang!

Have you seen the 2002 World Cup Miss Jung?

Mistress Jung,

Wolf

lol I'd love the idea of that soccer match....

you think it could be arranged in September?

I'll be there between the 24th and 27th...

A Mistress on the team would be great!

Get the ball!

Score !

Goalkeeper, look at Zhao at the audience!

It's nice to hear Jung, Ahn, Kim, Park on the matches and a Ri (they wanted Miss Ree on the team, but she's obvious female :) )

They even have a subbie, I mean substitute Kang!

Have you seen the 2002 World Cup Miss Jung?

I remember it vaguely as I was kind of young then and still in school. I remember the 2006 World Cup much better!

I had a 5 course dinner at Le Bernardin in midtown last night! It was pure ecstasy!! Le Bernardin is probably the greatest overall restaurant in New York. Their speciality is French seafood. I chose the wine pairing with my course to enhance the experience. I recommend extremely highly!!!!

OOOOOOOO! I have Le Bernardin bookmarked in my Yelp.com account! I have heard it has AMAZING seafood! I haven't really found an occasion (or excuse) to go though, but i'll keep in mind you recommend the wine pairing. It's funny, i never used to like wine at all but in the course of the last two years my tastebuds seem to be changing and becoming much more open to wine.

This sounds wonderful! I really think this is the perfect place. And it is only your wish away! ;)

South Korea has a good chance to make it to quarterfinal if they beat Uruguay this Saturday. How are you going to celebrate?

Yeah, i'll definitely be watching the game!! I was sad the Ivory Coast beat North Korea so badly this morning, but they don't advance either so that makes it a tiny bit better. Hopefully South Korea will keep on representing!!

Yeah, i'll definitely be watching the game!! I was sad the Ivory Coast beat North Korea so badly this morning, but they don't advance either so that makes it a tiny bit better. Hopefully South Korea will keep on representing!!

My condolences after South Korea's 2 - 1 loss to Uruguay.

Mistress Jung,

I liked the 2002 World Cup for the countries Japan/Korea and it's this world cup that Korea became the champion.

They are my favorite team!

Do you have a favorite?

I was fully supporting both North and South Korea, but other than that i don't/didn't really have set favorites and it mostly depended on who was playing who.

OOOOOOOO! I have Le Bernardin bookmarked in my Yelp.com account! I have heard it has AMAZING seafood! I haven't really found an occasion (or excuse) to go though, but i'll keep in mind you recommend the wine pairing. It's funny, i never used to like wine at all but in the course of the last two years my tastebuds seem to be changing and becoming much more open to wine.

I have become quite fond of wine over the past few years. It is especially nice to take a wine related trip. For instance, I visited the vineyards of the Sonoma Valley in northern California and took a wine & cheese course at Robert Mondavi!! That was a lot of fun, although the course was filled with New Yorkers!! Once, I visited the Burgundy region of France and drove from small village to small village exploring the wine caves and fields and old mansions of pinot noir fame!! Eating the food in this area was like being in heaven. It was an absolute gastronomical orgasmic experience!! Do you travel much, Mistress Ree?

I have become quite fond of wine over the past few years. It is especially nice to take a wine related trip. For instance, I visited the vineyards of the Sonoma Valley in northern California and took a wine & cheese course at Robert Mondavi!! That was a lot of fun, although the course was filled with New Yorkers!! Once, I visited the Burgundy region of France and drove from small village to small village exploring the wine caves and fields and old mansions of pinot noir fame!! Eating the food in this area was like being in heaven. It was an absolute gastronomical orgasmic experience!! Do you travel much, Mistress Ree?

That sounds like so much fun! I haven't recently but in my younger years did. Of course, in my younger years i was more interested in seeking adventure, rather than tasty comestibles ;)