Summertime!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys and girls, what do you like to do in the summer? Got anything planned for this one?

For myself i plan on lots of nude roof sunbathing, bicycling, reading books in parks, concerts in parks, hiking trips, several visits to the beach and i'm also attending an upcoming wedding.

And there is also The Floating World in August.

:)

Dear Mistress Ree,

This particular post has taken so many twists and turns, that I almost forgot that it actually started out with you writing about planning on lots of nude roof sunbathing, but then again, I would have to be completely out of my mind to forget about that. Anyway for a post about summer time, it looks like you have definitely created one of the favorite posts of the summer. Has it been hot enough for you lately?

Hey guys and girls, what do you like to do in the summer? Got anything planned for this one?

For myself i plan on lots of nude roof sunbathing, bicycling, reading books in parks, concerts in parks, hiking trips, several visits to the beach and i'm also attending an upcoming wedding.

And there is also The Floating World in August.

:)

Dear Mistress Ree:

I've done an awful lot, by sheer necessity and obligation, since summer began. Did you ever see the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman?" with Richard Gere. There was a scene in the beginning when his father, a navy Chief Petty Officer, asked him about his future plans. He replied "this is gonna blow you away, I'm going to Officer Candidate School."

Well, this may blow someone away. It already blew my Japanese daughter away. I may, and I stress MAY, get married before summer officially ends. There will be no change to my life and lifestyle, just a change in my official or legal status.

Dannyboy

Dear Mistress Ree,

This particular post has taken so many twists and turns, that I almost forgot that it actually started out with you writing about planning on lots of nude roof sunbathing, but then again, I would have to be completely out of my mind to forget about that. Anyway for a post about summer time, it looks like you have definitely created one of the favorite posts of the summer. Has it been hot enough for you lately?

It has indeed Akiravn, dare i say, too hot?

Dear Mistress Ree:

I've done an awful lot, by sheer necessity and obligation, since summer began. Did you ever see the movie "An Officer and a Gentleman?" with Richard Gere. There was a scene in the beginning when his father, a navy Chief Petty Officer, asked him about his future plans. He replied "this is gonna blow you away, I'm going to Officer Candidate School."

Well, this may blow someone away. It already blew my Japanese daughter away. I may, and I stress MAY, get married before summer officially ends. There will be no change to my life and lifestyle, just a change in my official or legal status.

Dannyboy

Congratulations! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations! :)

Dear Mistress Ree:

I feel like an exile, not able to pursue my long term connection to the Fortress. Being careful of the information I post we are evaluating legal and tax ramifications of our plans. Although it's not important but my financial status will improve by a significant number and my future security will be solidified once things are finalized. I would never marry for that reason, having survived a bad marriage, but it would eliminate problems if certain contingencies were to come up.

In my absence there have been good and bad things occupying my time and energy. One major worry seems to have been alleviated, if not eliminated, but another situation made an unexpected turn for the worse and ended with the loss of life. I wish I could escape for a while to see old friends and make new friends.

Thank you for your congratulations and regards to all the Ladies and members.

Dannyboy

Been working all summer long but finally my own summertime is here and come september I will be visiting New York for 10 days. Lots of Yankees baseball to see and a few fetish paties to attends aswell. Maybe even get a nun to convert my to catholocism and take my confession.. :)

Dear Mistress Ree:

I feel like an exile, not able to pursue my long term connection to the Fortress. Being careful of the information I post we are evaluating legal and tax ramifications of our plans. Although it's not important but my financial status will improve by a significant number and my future security will be solidified once things are finalized. I would never marry for that reason, having survived a bad marriage, but it would eliminate problems if certain contingencies were to come up.

In my absence there have been good and bad things occupying my time and energy. One major worry seems to have been alleviated, if not eliminated, but another situation made an unexpected turn for the worse and ended with the loss of life. I wish I could escape for a while to see old friends and make new friends.

Thank you for your congratulations and regards to all the Ladies and members.

Dannyboy

I'm sorry to hear that Dannyboy!! The good always seems to come with the bad :( I hope things cheer up for you!

Been working all summer long but finally my own summertime is here and come september I will be visiting New York for 10 days. Lots of Yankees baseball to see and a few fetish paties to attends aswell. Maybe even get a nun to convert my to catholocism and take my confession.. :)

Yay! What else do you plan to do on your visit here?