Summertime!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mustanggt

Shanghai is a nice town, the locals are pretty rude and stuck-up though. Kat live there for over a year, she hates them LOL.

"Shanghai Kat" now that has got a catchy sound to it.

I also plan on a few trips to Sandy Hook to Gunnison Beach for some nude sunbathing over the summer..

LOL! I went to this beach when I was in high school. It was June of my senior year. Me and two of my girlfriends cut class to check out this infamous nude beach and get our tan on! We stood out front a liquor store and got this guy to buy us a bottle of peach schnapps, hahaha! We had fun, but the crowd at the beach was not what we were expecting! Ahh memories! :)

LOL! I went to this beach when I was in high school. It was June of my senior year. Me and two of my girlfriends cut class to check out this infamous nude beach and get our tan on! We stood out front a liquor store and got this guy to buy us a bottle of peach schnapps, hahaha! We had fun, but the crowd at the beach was not what we were expecting! Ahh memories! smile.gif

Cutting class? Underage drinking? YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!!

Expo 2010 is being hosted in Shanghai this year. It's the biggest and most expensive international fair ever - they've spent more on it than on the 2008 Olympics. Pretty much every country in the world is participating.

A friend of mine just went. I'm expecting a full report when she gets back, as I'm hoping to get over there this year myself.

I have fond memories of the 1964-65 World's Fair in New York, which was in Flushing Meadows Park. I was barely old enough to remember it, yet it made a big impression on me. Imagine how the Unisphere looked to a four year old! And the "Space Age" was brand new - this was seven years after Sputnik, and only three years after the first manned spaceflight. We were in a race with the USSR to land on the moon. It seemed like everything at the Fair was about rockets and outer space and Cool Cool Stuff!

Oh COOL!

LOL! I went to this beach when I was in high school. It was June of my senior year. Me and two of my girlfriends cut class to check out this infamous nude beach and get our tan on! We stood out front a liquor store and got this guy to buy us a bottle of peach schnapps, hahaha! We had fun, but the crowd at the beach was not what we were expecting! Ahh memories! :)

You were a little delinquent!! ;)

Think what you like about soccer. But no love for South Korea!!?? Grrrrrr! :angry: :angry: :angry:

In fact, South Korea showed the best performance so far. Very well organized and extremely fast team. Greeks were twice slower and had no chance. I would not be surprised if South Korea advances to the semifinal. :blink:

It is one of the most popular beaches among my friends. In fact this is the state park and there are no liquor stores within 5 miles. So always bring your own drinks! In fact I had to worship a cute pair of feet right there. Such a lovely place! :rolleyes:

Hiking in the Alps??? AWESOME!!!!

yeah, there is a place in the Alps just on the austrian side of the "Zugspitze" which is like a little paradise,

even not being an island with palms :)

but I just had a surgery on the back, so it seems I have to cancel all my summer plans...

that was the reason, why I wasn't here for almost 2 weeks....

It is one of the most popular beaches among my friends. In fact this is the state park and there are no liquor stores within 5 miles. So always bring your own drinks! In fact I had to worship a cute pair of feet right there. Such a lovely place! :rolleyes:

Ahhh, a cocktail, the beach, and having my feet worshipped. That sounds like a perfect summer day! I always recruit some lucky guy to put oil on my back for me ;)

Thanks Jelly, iam so far! ;)

I had a 5 course dinner at Le Bernardin in midtown last night! It was pure ecstasy!! Le Bernardin is probably the greatest overall restaurant in New York. Their speciality is French seafood. I chose the wine pairing with my course to enhance the experience. I recommend extremely highly!!!!

Ahhh, a cocktail, the beach, and having my feet worshipped. That sounds like a perfect summer day! I always recruit some lucky guy to put oil on my back for me ;)

This sounds wonderful! I really think this is the perfect place. And it is only your wish away! ;)

South Korea has a good chance to make it to quarterfinal if they beat Uruguay this Saturday. How are you going to celebrate?

Hey guys and girls, what do you like to do in the summer? Got anything planned for this one?

For myself i plan on lots of nude roof sunbathing, bicycling, reading books in parks, concerts in parks, hiking trips, several visits to the beach and i'm also attending an upcoming wedding.

And there is also The Floating World in August.

:)

i am so excited because i will be getting a Prince Albert piercing. it is my 2nd piercing of my penis but first one of that sophistication

the anticipation is daunting.