Ideas to keep busy

3 hours ago, kevybaby said:

You guys have to use coconut oil for lube

Coconut Water is apparently really hard to find at grocery stores now.  Though not as hard to find as hand sanitizer.  Perhaps hand sanitizer for lube?  The Mistress can disinfect her hand as she fists you...

On 3/19/2020 at 6:47 PM, Mistress Kang said:

Have you thought of trying recipes you wouldn't normally tackle on a weeknight? I'm all stocked for lasagna but forgot the ricotta ?Any suggestions for an alternative with similar ingredients? I've vacuum sealed the meat sauce.

Reminds me of a meme I saw.  I love the "due to personal reasons" part.

lasagna.jpg

Anybody here remember Mystery Science Theater 3000, the show where they would watch bad movies and make jokes over them?  Well some of the people from that show have a website called Rifftrax where they release mp3 audio file commentary tracks watching along with popular movies and cracking jokes the same way.  In the hospital, I watched through all the Lord of the Rings films with jokes added.  Yesterday I finished binge watching all the Harry Potter films with jokes, and now I'm watching the Matrix Trilogy with jokes.  Next up I'll probably go through the Twilight films, as making fun of that series was a fun D&D activity with one of the Fortress Mistresses...

On 3/19/2020 at 3:49 PM, Lilbitchbobby said:

I know its boring out there for a lot of people.  How are you keeping busy ??   Any good ideas?

HI LBB,

I work in Environmental Health and Safety so I've been pretty busy, though I'm working from home.  I've been trying to work out as much as I can.  My girlfriend and I Skype and work out together (Were both fitness nuts).  I'm teaching her how to do pull ups, push ups and weight training and she is teaching me Yoga (Which I suck at).  She teaches Yoga and pilates part time.  Other than that,  reading and trying to stay current with whats going on.  I need to also finish Derry Girls on Netflix.  That show is hysterical!

Best,

Jayman

On 3/20/2020 at 8:58 PM, The Spermwhale said:

It's good to find things to laugh about.  The mayonnaise thing, a friend of mine in the Navy said he used it for lube to have anal sex with his girlfriend. He stuck his dick into a jar of mayonnaise, I said "man, I'm not sure that that's the healthiest thing to be doing".

As long as he didn't use his dick to spread the mayo on a sandwich.

Dannyboy

Honestly, we've been a tad too stressed to do much beyond the minimum. If I were alone, I'd probably turn the kitchen into a cooking lab but, my wife likes things neat and clean and we are low on cleaning supplies ?

The biggest experiment will be switching to frozen veggies vs fresh.

Hope you are well and safe!

My roomie & I have committed to at least 25 mins of workout sesh/day & are on day 5 so far.  YouTube has so many intense ass kicking trainers, I had no idea. Really keeps the positive mood up around here.

We’ve had a few virtual hangs with friends coast to coast, to listen to DJ’s do live broadcasts. ? Yes, we danced in our living room. Sorry neighbor! 

Cooking dinners is definitely my outlet, & usually I don’t have the time for it. ?

Also, I’ve taught Kimchi a couple of new tricks!? yay! 

• 7 months later...