new here

smnas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 1:06 PM, tw21 said:

Hi, I'm new here also. Wondering if anyone has tips or thoughts or stories about an introductory session. Thanks!

I don't know if the Fortress has opened for newbies at this point. If yes, just do it. The Mistresses know exactly how to welcome someone new and I guarantee you'll survive to come back for the next one.

Dannyboy

54 minutes ago, Dannyboy said:

I don't know if the Fortress has opened for newbies at this point. If yes, just do it. The Mistresses know exactly how to welcome someone new and I guarantee you'll survive to come back for the next one.

Dannyboy

Open to newbies.

As far as advice goes for TW21, just email the Fortress like Mistress Kang suggested.  She and Mistress Ree will take great care in making sure all questions are answered and making session suggestions for you.  The Fortress is great welcoming in newbies.

Otherwise  you may get advice from people like me that may or may not work for you like:

Betting Mistress Kang that she can’t make you scream (hint: she hits like a girl)

Telling Mistress Rey you are an expert escape artist (which I am getting close to being due to quarantine training, I have mastered escaping my own house)

Mentioning to MVD and Mistress Jin that you have been behaving on the forums and that you won’t be requiring their kind of discipline.

Following my advice has never gotten anyone in trouble.

On 7/31/2020 at 1:06 PM, tw21 said:

Hi, I'm new here also. Wondering if anyone has tips or thoughts or stories about an introductory session. Thanks!

You'll hate yourself if you have to leave after just one hour.

A two hour session is a must...especially for a first timer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...