Your Most Memorable Decade of BDSM

Hmmm.  Excellent question.  My BDBDSM (Best Decade BDSM).  Hmmm.

For me, it's the last ten years.  

If all goes well, that will always be my answer.  

My wish is for my BDBDSM to be forever like the tail on a comet blazing through the heavens--my best ten years always tight on my behind.  

Mmmm, yes, most definitely.   I aspire for the rest of my years to be trailed by a decade of bests: ten years of transcendent thwackings, ten years of psyche-tattooing "forcible" entries, ten years of ego-stripping cavortings well outside my comfort zone, ten years of sublime ritualized groveling, ten years of the best spirited and giggliest mocking of me, ten years of glorious dopamine rushes fueled by abject humiliation while bathing in the aura of sublime beauties.  

Ideally, as I grow and improve, my playmates will hopefully agree, and at my graveside say simply this: "The last ten years were the best."

As aspirations go, it's not a bad one.

16-26 was pretty amazing. Discovering I wasn’t the only one, and that these sweet and kind people I had been crushing on could also be genuinely sadistic was such a pleasant, giddy surprise.  Plus, you know, youth.  

The last couple of years have been filled with such exploration and an expansion of limits tho. It’s looking like the decade I’m in might surpass those early years. Here’s hoping, anyway. 

31-41 years old was my best decade. I started out a fetishist. By the end of the decade I was full blown masochist and humiliation slut. I learned about my sexuality. I learned about the things that turn me on. BDSM will always be a part of my sexual life. I found fulfillment in it.

2 hours ago, theDumbMule said:

I would have to pick this past decade since I found the Fortress back in 2014 and did not have much experience before then.  But I am optimistic that 2060-2070 will be a really great decade for me.  I might be able to do things right for the mistresses by then.

This is the sweetest thing I've read on this thread yet. Makes me imagine I'd dial back my face slapping you by 1/1000th of the normal level.. out of the of softness I felt in that split second. Don't get used to it...my imaginary kindness.

On 7/27/2022 at 10:17 PM, Mistress Juno Sato said:

I’m living in mine right now. ?♥️

Dear Ms. Sato:

That is the best answer to a question that may be posed over and over again as your move through time.  Your prospective may change as may your answer.

Dannyboy

On 7/27/2022 at 1:30 PM, Mistress Kang said:

This question was inspired by a friend. It was slightly different (not specifically kink related).

What was the most memorable decade (any consecutive 10 years of age) of BDSM in your life?  

My most memorable decade of BDSM was 26-36. 

Dear Ms. Kang:

My bifurcated reaction is to choose 10 consecutive years of time in chronological order or 10 consecutive years of my life.  Either is difficult to answer.  To answer the latter would serve to reveal my age, or at least reveal the age I can no longer claim to own. To answer the former would also be difficult because my BDSM experiences run in phases or eras, not in decades. 

Without meaning to seem like an ass, your decade actually includes 11 years.  I cannot crunch the most momental phase of my BDSM life even into 11 years.  It would run from 1997 through 2009 and overlaps most of your most memorable phase. The next most memorable phase started in the waining days 2013 and crashed to an end in 2015.

Dannyboy

1 hour ago, Mistress Kang said:

This is the sweetest thing I've read on this thread yet. Makes me imagine I'd dial back my face slapping you by 1/1000th of the normal level.. out of the of softness I felt in that split second. Don't get used to it...my imaginary kindness.

I could never imagine you as kind.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really tough to answer for me.  I had a great few years, then a lull, the another great few years.  All of these periods had great memories and many "firsts".  So, 22-27 was great and then 32-37 was great.  There was another period in my 40's that was great.  The common thread was that they were in periods where I played exclusively with one domme.

If I were forced to pick a decade, it would be 24-34.  I was relatively new to the scene.  Fell in with a great Pro-Domme who was an expert guide and driver. 

I discovered the Fortress almost exactly 10 years ago, which makes this an easy question.  My kink life before then was mostly about shame (the bad kind of shame, not the good kind!)

Ask me again in five years and it will be different, because I'll have to contrast my early Fortress experience with my more recent experience.