FORTRESS WIVES

joey

guys, if could be so lucky to marry a FORTRESS DOMME who would it be? and why? i'd choose SUPERIOR MISTRESS REE. SHE'S beautiful, intelligent and wise beyond her youthful years. and has the swank of a million fashion models. a great catch!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mistress Kang

Little patience with Joey folks, he's got his enthusiasm turned up to 11 LOL.

How about, what would it be like being Married to one of us? Or, even more interesting- in a polygamous marriage, with one or more "brother" husbands, or if you are very, very unlucky, two Fortress wives.

Be warned, we won't give up our work or our independence- so it's a lot of late nights alone. Would you be a stay at home husband doing the washing and ironing, or would we send you off to your usual job with something cold and metallic locked around your nether regions? What would be the rules of the household?

How about, what would it be like being Married to one of us? Or, even more interesting- in a polygamous marriage, with one or more "brother" husbands, or if you are very, very unlucky, two Fortress wives.

Be warned, we won't give up our work or our independence- so it's a lot of late nights alone. Would you be a stay at home husband doing the washing and ironing, or would we send you off to your usual job with something cold and metallic locked around your nether regions? What would be the rules of the household?

You make the rules Boss. By your post, it seems like cuckoldry would be part of the relationship, always a fine fantasy so long as you describe in detail what went down ;)...

You're all too sweet and lovable for the whole gig to be too horrible to accept. Pretty interesting stuff to contemplate.

with such lovely ladies it's difficult to keep one's enthusiasm in check SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG!

guys, if could be so lucky to marry a FORTRESS DOMME who would it be? and why? i'd choose SUPERIOR MISTRESS REE. SHE'S beautiful, intelligent and wise beyond her youthful years. and has the swank of a million fashion models. a great catch!

I actually have a built in fear of answering what could be considered a loaded question. However marrying any one of the Fortress Dommes would be like a dream come true, just imagining all the KINKY possibilities, as well as the fact that they are all beautiful ladies inside & out.

The FF Mistresses are all so very terrible gorgeous that I want to marry all of you. Unfortunately, Mistress Zhao has already offered me a vacancy (though I think she has not the typical form of marriage in her mind) and as I am a very loyal person I already have committed to her. Sorry guys. :) Though she might have some ideas about polygamy. Robbie

As I'm somewhat older than them, this would be the ultimate fantasy. While a strong case could be made for all the Mistresses, I think I would lean to Minnie Chan. Although I've never met her or exchanged with her on the Forum, I was enchanted by her from the day I found the Fortress site.

As for the 8 Fortress Mistresses I've seen so far, I wouldn't dare publicly choose one over the others.

As I'm somewhat older than them, this would be the ultimate fantasy. While a strong case could be made for all the Mistresses, I think I would lean to Minnie Chan. Although I've never met her or exchanged with her on the Forum, I was enchanted by her from the day I found the Fortress site.

As for the 8 Fortress Mistresses I've seen so far, I wouldn't dare publicly choose one over the others.

Oeps, maybe I should not have said what I have said publicly, indeed.

Unquestionably my choice would be Mina Jung! She is incredibly smart, unbelieveably beautiful and sexy beyond belief or imagination. It is incredible, and I am delighted, that no one would have spoken for her before. It is is obviously only a dream because the age difference makes it unrealistic; but what a dream. Only if it could come true ....

Unquestionably my choice would be Mina Jung! She is incredibly smart, unbelieveably beautiful and sexy beyond belief or imagination. It is incredible, and I am delighted, that no one would have spoken for her before. It is is obviously only a dream because the age difference makes it unrealistic; but what a dream. Only if it could come true ....

You make quite a compelling case, bud.

Would you be a stay at home husband doing the washing and ironing, or would we send you off to your usual job with something cold and metallic locked around your nether regions? What would be the rules of the household?

Mistress Kang, you're asking questions that I think we all know the answers to already. We would do whatever you tell us to do.

How flattering, and you haven't even come and visited me yet!

well SUPERIOR MISTRESS REE it's like this: every time i get ready something happens, the car goes on the fritz, the nephew needs to be bailed out of jail, etc. please be patient with joey. thanks.

personally i love your enthusiasm and dedication the the forum ^_^

thank YOU SUPERIOR MISTRESS AMURO! a compliment coming from a great young lady like you not just makes my day but my whole life! thank YOU!

Good question,,,,, I think I would rather serve all of the Mistresses. Id like to be used as a house boy for a few days at one then sent over to the next Mistresses house. Thinking further how about being given the impossible task of immaculately cleaning 3 mistress houses completely and the punishments for not completing the job. Being locked away and used at the whim of the ladies would pose a tremendous challenge. Imagine a time when Mistress Zhao called and was having a dinner party and said send the thing over I need him to entertain a few guests. With the wide variety of personalities, kinks and alike how interesting would it be to serve all of them.

Good question,,,,, I think I would rather serve all of the Mistresses. Id like to be used as a house boy for a few days at one then sent over to the next Mistresses house. Thinking further how about being given the impossible task of immaculately cleaning 3 mistress houses completely and the punishments for not completing the job. Being locked away and used at the whim of the ladies would pose a tremendous challenge. Imagine a time when Mistress Zhao called and was having a dinner party and said send the thing over I need him to entertain a few guests. With the wide variety of personalities, kinks and alike how interesting would it be to serve all of them.

Bo,

You would make a great bench for two mistresses to sit at the dinner table. I know you would not disappoint because you would arrive promptly with a perfectly moisturized "cushion" for us to perch our butts on. And during dinner, if any of us had miscellaneous food scraps to dispose of, we would have a nice gaping vat to dispose of them in. :D

The FF Mistresses are all so very terrible gorgeous that I want to marry all of you. Unfortunately, Mistress Zhao has already offered me a vacancy (though I think she has not the typical form of marriage in her mind) and as I am a very loyal person I already have committed to her. Sorry guys. :) Though she might have some ideas about polygamy. Robbie

Polygamy is for the birds. I would own a MENagerie of male servants. Husbands? Keep fantasizing.

Robbie, you would have a special place in my cabinet as you are quite the painslut.

Sometimes I get stressed and/or frustrated about certain things beyond my control and need an outlet. Normal exercise really bores me so the idea of having a physical activity which I can release my pent-up, Type A aggression onto is an exciting prospect for ownership.

Polygamy is for the birds. I would own a MENagerie of male servants. Husbands? Keep fantasizing.

Robbie, you would have a special place in my cabinet as you are quite the painslut.

Sometimes I get stressed and/or frustrated about certain things beyond my control and need an outlet. Normal exercise really bores me so the idea of having a physical activity which I can release my pent-up, Type A aggression onto is an exciting prospect for ownership.

Actually being OWNED by mZ and used when needed as an outlet for any pent up stress or frustration, now that's definitely an exciting prospect to fantasize about.