FORTRESS WIVES

joey

Wow, this post certainly conjures up fantasies beyond one's imagination. I could easily fall in love (of course, if I was only 30 years younger and not attached!).

Dog.....

Where have I heard this before, it's so familiar a lament. Were I to have one or more Fortress wives - greedy bastard that I am - it would be understood that they would have access to all outlets and diversions available. That would include male, female, mechanical, etc. to keep them satisfied. Of course I might want access to naughty girls with cute butts who need a good spanking and my wife(ves) might watch or join in.

Every problem has a solution.

Dannyboy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lovely sentiment. Seconded.

Thank you JJB

Dog.....

Where have I heard this before, it's so familiar a lament. Were I to have one or more Fortress wives - greedy bastard that I am - it would be understood that they would have access to all outlets and diversions available. That would include male, female, mechanical, etc. to keep them satisfied. Of course I might want access to naughty girls with cute butts who need a good spanking and my wife(ves) might watch or join in.

Every problem has a solution.

Dannyboy

LOL! Sounds like everyone ends up happy.

Joey:

Thank you for creating this post.

In my fantasy I would be a Head of State in an Ancient Asian Dynasty. Ms. Kang would be my principal wife and First Lady of State. She would vet and bring in subordinate wives as needed; I would be a figurehead while she wielded the full power of the Realm. Each of the Fortress Ladies would share in the power but would have autonomy in their respective areas of authority.

Ms. Jung would be a High Priestess and spiritual leader. Ms. Tran would be in charge of the military or a Shogun. Ms. Zhao would be a Lord High Executioner, signing death warrants and carrying out executions publicly or privately, in person or by direction. Emma Ree would be an appointments secretary and decide issues of protocol or etiquette.

I can't fathom roles for Ms. Koi, Fei, Haru or Sunya at this moment but would bring back Ms. Vu and Nikki Park.

Oh yes, there would be consorts and concubines. I would be keep happy but ineffective while all the intrigue and mystery would be handled by my wives.

We would present an impenetrable and united front to all.

I would die happy or by poisoning.

Of all the Fortress Mistresses, past and present, is there but one who would make me happy and whom I could keep happy in a marriage or life partnership? That's a question for the ages and an unresolvable conundrum.

Dannyboy

That's an interesting idea. It reminds me of a book I read once set in ancient China. Because of the way the Confucian value system was constructed, a woman could wield a lot of power if her sons grew to be important, and to a lesser extent if her husband was important. Women would fight proxy political battles with each other through their husbands. I can picture having a Fortress wife whose ambitions clash with another Fortress lady, and I end up shrugging helplessly at my "rival" at court who is also being controlled by his more powerful wife.

• 3 months later...

Little patience with Joey folks, he's got his enthusiasm turned up to 11 LOL.

How about, what would it be like being Married to one of us? Or, even more interesting- in a polygamous marriage, with one or more "brother" husbands, or if you are very, very unlucky, two Fortress wives.

Be warned, we won't give up our work or our independence- so it's a lot of late nights alone. Would you be a stay at home husband doing the washing and ironing, or would we send you off to your usual job with something cold and metallic locked around your nether regions? What would be the rules of the household?

that gives me an idea of role play with Kang, either me dressed as sissy 1950's housewife or as belly dancer as part of her Hareem! lol not sure which sounds more exciting!

All the mistresses are special and it would be the honor to be the sub husband to any ! But I would have to say Misstress Kang because she was my first mistress and u always love ur first the best !

Rusty

Rusty, every time I scroll past your new user icon, it makes me miss you! SERIOUSLY! First of all, it's a damn cute picture! Secondly, it really resembles you figuratively and literally ;-)

I hope to hurt you soon ;-)

that gives me an idea of role play with Kang, either me dressed as sissy 1950's housewife or as belly dancer as part of her Hareem! lol not sure which sounds more exciting!

Sissy housewife roleplay is one of my favorites!!! Once I sort of stumbled into it by accident. I was dressing my my hot hole of a sissy and threw an apron on her and from there the rest of the scene couldn't happen fast enough. My whore of a wife who spends all day preening then all night strutting up and down the block like her tail is for rent can't manage to cook a steak that doesn't taste like a tire. Scurrying around the room in her high heels trying to run away from me and my heavy handed paddle arm. She knew she'd have to clean up the broken plate and food off the wall and when she bent over she'd get "it".

Sissy housewife roleplay is one of my favorites!!! Once I sort of stumbled into it by accident. I was dressing my my hot hole of a sissy and threw an apron on her and from there the rest of the scene couldn't happen fast enough. My whore of a wife who spends all day preening then all night strutting up and down the block like her tail is for rent can't manage to cook a steak that doesn't taste like a tire. Scurrying around the room in her high heels trying to run away from me and my heavy handed paddle arm. She knew she'd have to clean up the broken plate and food off the wall and when she bent over she'd get "it".

Mistress Kang I just had a funny visual of you wearing a wife beater tee shirt ala Robert Deniro in"Raging Bull", "Ya gonna bring that steak over, you're overcooking it, defeats its own purpose !"

Dear Master Kang,

I hope you got divorced prior to our wedding, for now I am your wifey and that didn't happen to me... ;)

OMG WOW sooo sexy! As soon as i back in the US I want to have a "Jessissification" Session into a housewife lol but would it be hair curlers and night gown and gin and tonic or bouffant hair and poodle dress lol