FORTRESS WIVES

joey

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would make a terrible wife.

Mainly because my idea of domestication is a house full of sharp objects and taxidermy slaves.

And instead of "husband" you would be my "bitch"

:D

[/quote

those are the things that would make you a great wife, MZ!:D

I would make a terrible wife.

Mainly because my idea of domestication is a house full of sharp objects and taxidermy slaves.

And instead of "husband" you would be my "bitch"

:D

No matter what the circumstance, or even given Your idea of domestication, the mere thought of being with the Perfect Woman actually has all this seeming like paradise.

hey, MJK could we bronze this post. it keeps getting revived, which i like. putting all jokes aside the ladies of the fortress would make the best wives. you all are intelligent, beautiful, sophisticated, classy and every man's dream. i mean that from the heart.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, MJK could we bronze this post. it keeps getting revived, which i like. putting all jokes aside the ladies of the fortress would make the best wives. you all are intelligent, beautiful, sophisticated, classy and every man's dream. i mean that from the heart.

Joey, couldn't agree more. You said it all.

• 4 months later...

I love this thread, with all it's wonderful fits and starts!

I think being in a relationship with one of these girls would be a unique experience. I'm not referring to the physical relationship, but to the type of personality(ies) required to keep it going, especially if the relationship may be of a polygamous/polyandrous nature.

Are these girls witty, engaging, attractive, fun, etc.? None of us would disagree with that, and I imagine that we could all come up with many more superlatives to describe them.

Yes, they may be exhausted and stressed when they come home, and may feel like kicking someone's teeth in on occasion. But they are still girls--girls who need to go shopping, go to the beach, dip their toes into fountains, or get their nails done on a regular basis. Seeing this side of them makes the sub part all the more thrilling, because they're playing the game, too!

That's the reason the Candids Gallery has many of my favorite photos...we see the girls for who they really are, and that dimension adds so much more than simply viewing them as BDSM bots.

I'm not trying to ruin anyone's fantasy; hell, it's a pretty awesome one to dream about...but it's even more fascinating to discover that they have so much more to offer to the lucky man that catches their fancy. I could only wish that it would be me... :D

Moz

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

i have to say i would have married Ms. Ahn the second i saw Her. She was so beautiful that i swear i heard music when i first had a the fortune of being around Her. If She would take me as Her own, i'd bathe Her, dress Her for work, kiss Her feet when She got home and worship Her exquisite body. i'd help Her get ready for Her dates (i'd never assume She'd only be with me), clean Her at the end of the night, and even perform with other men just for Her amusement. i'll miss Her.

Reviving this old post, I've found a few replies that touch me.

This "love at first sight moment" took place at the dim sum. I was getting along so well with Ms. Ahn and then HE walked in. I could feel the Earth move in Chinatown at that moment. I wrote about this historical moment in my reviews of that April, 2009 occasion.

Beautiful memory.

Dannyboy

Hey Toby,

I remember a Toby without the 7016 responding to the trivia thread with Dannyboy. I'll assume it's you. I always considered Dannyboy to be the "Dean" of the Forum commentators and miss his wisdom.

Every once in a while I stumble across a posting that has a deeper effect on me. My lengthy absence back then brought up some comments by others that honor me and/ or show how much I was valued or missed. I never gave myself the credit that others gave me.

Even today when a Mistress says good things about or to me, my gut reaction is either she says that to every client or she's truly blind to my many negatives as a human being.

Belated thanks Ray.

Dannyboy

i love this thread and i'm the creator of it!

Joey:

Thank you for creating this post.

In my fantasy I would be a Head of State in an Ancient Asian Dynasty. Ms. Kang would be my principal wife and First Lady of State. She would vet and bring in subordinate wives as needed; I would be a figurehead while she wielded the full power of the Realm. Each of the Fortress Ladies would share in the power but would have autonomy in their respective areas of authority.

Ms. Jung would be a High Priestess and spiritual leader. Ms. Tran would be in charge of the military or a Shogun. Ms. Zhao would be a Lord High Executioner, signing death warrants and carrying out executions publicly or privately, in person or by direction. Emma Ree would be an appointments secretary and decide issues of protocol or etiquette.

I can't fathom roles for Ms. Koi, Fei, Haru or Sunya at this moment but would bring back Ms. Vu and Nikki Park.

Oh yes, there would be consorts and concubines. I would be keep happy but ineffective while all the intrigue and mystery would be handled by my wives.

We would present an impenetrable and united front to all.

I would die happy or by poisoning.

Of all the Fortress Mistresses, past and present, is there but one who would make me happy and whom I could keep happy in a marriage or life partnership? That's a question for the ages and an unresolvable conundrum.

Dannyboy

Joey:

In my fantasy I would be a Head of State in an Ancient Asian Dynasty. Ms. Kang would be my principal wife and First Lady of State. She would vet and bring in subordinate wives as needed; I would be a figurehead while she wielded the full power of the Realm. Each of the Fortress Ladies would share in the power but would have autonomy in their respective areas of authority.

Ms. Jung would be a High Priestess and spiritual leader. Ms. Tran would be in charge of the military or a Shogun. Ms. Zhao would be a Lord High Executioner, signing death warrants and carrying out executions publicly or privately, in person or by direction. Emma Ree would be an appointments secretary and decide issues of protocol or etiquette.

I can't fathom roles for Ms. Koi, Fei, Haru or Sunya at this moment but would bring back Ms. Vu and Nikki Park.

Oh yes, there would be consorts and concubines. I would be keep happy but ineffective while all the intrigue and mystery would be handled by my wives.

Of all the Fortress Mistresses, past and present, is there but one who would make me happy and whom I could keep happy in a marriage or life partnership? That's a question for the ages and an unresolvable conundrum.

Dannyboy

This is a fantastic thread. The conundrum, who to choose. Make a selection of one and all others will not be amused. The only way to win is not to play the game. Suspense for the ages.

Wow, this post certainly conjures up fantasies beyond one's imagination. I could easily fall in love (of course, if I was only 30 years younger and not attached!). But, putting fantasy aside, the mistresses of the Fortress are each so lovable inside and out, and would make a great catch for anyone. We all hope that each Mistress ultimately achieves what her heart desires in life!

Joey:

Dannyboy

I would propose the role of Sorcerous for Mistress Fei a recent addition to the ancient Asian Dynasty you have now revealed. Ms. Koi, Haru or Sunya can be members of the Supreme Court of Punishment which provides immediate discipline as directed by the First Lady.

Wow, this post certainly conjures up fantasies beyond one's imagination. I could easily fall in love (of course, if I was only 30 years younger and not attached!). But, putting fantasy aside, the mistresses of the Fortress are each so lovable inside and out, and would make a great catch for anyone. We all hope that each Mistress ultimately achieves what her heart desires in life!

A lovely sentiment. Seconded.

Every once in a while I stumble across a posting that has a deeper effect on me. My lengthy absence back then brought up some comments by others that honor me and/ or show how much I was valued or missed. I never gave myself the credit that others gave me.

Even today when a Mistress says good things about or to me, my gut reaction is either she says that to every client or she's truly blind to my many negatives as a human being.

Belated thanks Ray.

Dannyboy

You're welcome, Dannyboy. We're fortunate to have you back.

Ray