FORTRESS WIVES

joey

i have to say i would have married Ms. Ahn the second i saw Her. She was so beautiful that i swear i heard music when i first had a the fortune of being around Her. If She would take me as Her own, i'd bathe Her, dress Her for work, kiss Her feet when She got home and worship Her exquisite body. i'd help Her get ready for Her dates (i'd never assume She'd only be with me), clean Her at the end of the night, and even perform with other men just for Her amusement. i'll miss Her.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little patience with Joey folks, he's got his enthusiasm turned up to 11 LOL.

How about, what would it be like being Married to one of us? Or, even more interesting- in a polygamous marriage, with one or more "brother" husbands, or if you are very, very unlucky, two Fortress wives.

Be warned, we won't give up our work or our independence- so it's a lot of late nights alone. Would you be a stay at home husband doing the washing and ironing, or would we send you off to your usual job with something cold and metallic locked around your nether regions? What would be the rules of the household?

"Brother husbands" sounds a bit like a reverse harem, so not sure how that might work. For a single husband cuck whose woman has many (possibly dominant and uncommitted) lovers I would think certain things are mandatory, such as a waiting meal, bubble bath, massage, and facesitting offered each night/morning when she comes home. She chooses whether to share any details of her day or what she did or with whom. The husband should be required to remain in chastity in which she or one of the other girls holds the only key, unless she lets him out, so that he can never cheat on her or pleasure himself without her permission. He would be entitled to a weekly prostate milking at least, for health reasons (ejaculation without orgasm and eat his own cum), but would of course submit to her at any time and in any way she wanted, including being shared by her with the other girls for her amusement and his humiliation and reinforcement of his submissive role.

He should take her shopping anywhere she wants to go and be prepared to buy her clothes, jewelry, vacations, anything she needs to maintain her ability to fulfill herself sexually. He should provide her with a home and full support, while any money she earns she keeps for herself. They could negotiate what here share of his wealth gets transferred to her. He should take on most of the domestic responsibilities and provide the income. Also the nature of the D/s should be agreed upon - they might present themselves as a vanilla couple to the outside world and keep the kink private at one end of the spectrum, or live under a TPE arrangement complete with public humiliation of the husband at the other end. She should define the role he will play and he will accept it.

This is probably a fair trade to be with one of these supremely awesome women until one is living off your life insurance. Any thoughts?

Actually being OWNED by mZ and used when needed as an outlet for any pent up stress or frustration, now that's definitely an exciting prospect to fantasize about.

Hi akiravn1, you'r right, mZ is already a challenge when she is pleased, what she will do when she is really stressed is something that is playing in my mind. Haven't experienced yet, and don't know whether I will be able to share it when it happens.

"Brother husbands" sounds a bit like a reverse harem, so not sure how that might work. For a single husband cuck whose woman has many (possibly dominant and uncommitted) lovers I would think certain things are mandatory, such as a waiting meal, bubble bath, massage, and facesitting offered each night/morning when she comes home. She chooses whether to share any details of her day or what she did or with whom. The husband should be required to remain in chastity in which she or one of the other girls holds the only key, unless she lets him out, so that he can never cheat on her or pleasure himself without her permission. He would be entitled to a weekly prostate milking at least, for health reasons (ejaculation without orgasm and eat his own cum), but would of course submit to her at any time and in any way she wanted, including being shared by her with the other girls for her amusement and his humiliation and reinforcement of his submissive role.

He should take her shopping anywhere she wants to go and be prepared to buy her clothes, jewelry, vacations, anything she needs to maintain her ability to fulfill herself sexually. He should provide her with a home and full support, while any money she earns she keeps for herself. They could negotiate what here share of his wealth gets transferred to her. He should take on most of the domestic responsibilities and provide the income. Also the nature of the D/s should be agreed upon - they might present themselves as a vanilla couple to the outside world and keep the kink private at one end of the spectrum, or live under a TPE arrangement complete with public humiliation of the husband at the other end. She should define the role he will play and he will accept it.

This is probably a fair trade to be with one of these supremely awesome women until one is living off your life insurance. Any thoughts?

I love it!

Tools needed:

meat tenderizer, chili peppers, kerosene, toothpicks, glass tabletop, small mound of rice

Any applicants?

And what about an electric cheese grater, a clamp-style #8 meat grinder, a stainless steel pasta cutter, a full-automatic egg slicer, a hydraulic sausage stuffer, a Japanese 90 mm Kai Shun Kaji cleaver of damast steel, or you might prefer a Samurai 8-in Wakizashi Chinese kitchen knife. And not to forget a dragonfly corkscrew with anti-clockwise thread in case we become thirsty?

Tools needed:

meat tenderizer, chili peppers, kerosene, toothpicks, glass tabletop, small mound of rice

Any applicants?

You play on my fears, yet I have always been mysteriously drawn to you, maybe as one with suicidal tendencies is drawn to a straight razor.

A radiant hidden beauty with in depth thoughts, always inspires my attraction.

Knowing so much more remains locked inside, in images shown only a fraction.

A darkened mystery, beyond complicated, taking a lifetimes worth of years to solve.

Not one single jigsaw puzzle piece fits, it makes my head spin but my world revolve.

Hi akiravn1, you'r right, mZ is already a challenge when she is pleased, what she will do when she is really stressed is something that is playing in my mind. Haven't experienced yet, and don't know whether I will be able to share it when it happens.

Robbie,

Maybe it is a blessing in disguise that you have not experienced this yet and the safest place for it to be playing now is in your mind. However, if and when it does happen, it might actually be to too scary an event to share, just hope that you remain intact should you ever decide to do so. Best of luck, in this particular situation, I feel that it will be much needed.

I think i would definitely enjoy being married to a domme. I dont think i could marry a woman who couldn't put on the dominant face at least once and a while (and enjoy it)...

I agree, but They're difficult to find... for me, anyway. Every woman i've been with in the past few years has turned out to be a closet sub. Not that i'm complaining! Well, maybe just a little. But come on, i could at least meet a switch, no? Put me in my place once in a while!

I agree, but They're difficult to find... for me, anyway. Every woman i've been with in the past few years has turned out to be a closet sub. Not that i'm complaining! Well, maybe just a little. But come on, i could at least meet a switch, no? Put me in my place once in a while!

Live2Service,

Running into the same difficulty, no luck relationship wise, in finding a switch or a domme, it just ain't happening for me. Starting to think that either I am not traveling in the right circles or it just wasn't meant to be. That just may be my ultimate punishment for wanting it so bad.

I totally agree with that!

Tools needed:

Any applicants?

And what about an electric cheese grater, a clamp-style #8 meat grinder, a stainless steel pasta cutter, a full-automatic egg slicer, a hydraulic sausage stuffer, a Japanese 90 mm Kai Shun Kaji cleaver of damast steel, or you might prefer a Samurai 8-in Wakizashi Chinese kitchen knife. And not to forget a dragonfly corkscrew with anti-clockwise thread in case we become thirsty?

How could I forgot: The TOTAL all-in-one Blendtec 4" blade Blender:

http://willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe&video=valgift

http://willitblend.com/videos.aspx?type=unsafe&video=barbie

You play on my fears, yet I have always been mysteriously drawn to you, maybe as one with suicidal tendencies is drawn to a straight razor.

A radiant hidden beauty with in depth thoughts, always inspires my attraction.

Knowing so much more remains locked inside, in images shown only a fraction.

A darkened mystery, beyond complicated, taking a lifetimes worth of years to solve.

Not one single jigsaw puzzle piece fits, it makes my head spin but my world revolve.

How poetic, a.

I am flattered ;)

I'll take it all!

You know the way to my heart!! LOL

I'll take it all!

You know the way to my heart!! LOL

Well, in one of the dreams I had about you I saw you in the kitchen with all that special equipment circling around you, as an armament, drained of blood. I do have such strange dreams lately. Weird. But I am happy I found the way to your heart. Have nice dreams too. Robbie

• 4 months later...

How about, what would it be like being Married to one of us? Or, even more interesting- in a polygamous marriage, with one or more "brother" husbands, or if you are very, very unlucky, two Fortress wives.

Be warned, we won't give up our work or our independence- so it's a lot of late nights alone. Would you be a stay at home husband doing the washing and ironing, or would we send you off to your usual job with something cold and metallic locked around your nether regions? What would be the rules of the household?

It will always beat the alternative! With regards to polygamous marriage and rules of household; it's all about your wish, I will simply adapt and complement! And again it beats the alternative!! I get easily bored so I need a lifelong challenge.

This was the easy part; how would it be. I have never been longer on my knees in front of a lady as for the mistress, but for some reason I cannot come up with the right words when I am on my knees. Probably to shy ;)

It will always beat the alternative! With regards to polygamous marriage and rules of household; it's all about your wish, I will simply adapt and complement! And again it beats the alternative!! I get easily bored so I need a lifelong challenge.

This was the easy part; how would it be. I have never been longer on my knees in front of a lady as for the mistress, but for some reason I cannot come up with the right words when I am on my knees. Probably to shy ;)

thanks alexhuis for reviving rhis post. as for Fortress wives, any takers?

a brother husband or two fortress women, i am not sure which would be too much for me to handle!

• 1 month later...

As I'm somewhat older than them, this would be the ultimate fantasy. While a strong case could be made for all the Mistresses, I think I would lean to Minnie Chan. Although I've never met her or exchanged with her on the Forum, I was enchanted by her from the day I found the Fortress site.

As for the 8 Fortress Mistresses I've seen so far, I wouldn't dare publicly choose one over the others.

Woffy,

You probably don't remember me but I remember the back n forth trivia posts between you and dannyboy from a few years back, can only hope it still continues! I completely agree with you about Minnie Chan. I had finally worked out a multiple domme session with her included but by the time I pulled the trigger she had moved on. I was devastated. Her mix of "mind-fucking" and wonderful perverted wickedness, only to rediscover that in Mzhao. I was there to help Mkang train her in some of my favorite positions and perversions.

I, myself, have always had a pining for Ahn and Seung,as a tandem but they are no more as well.

What is truly remarkable about FF? The ladies do change but the talent is so well scouted that I would be more than thrilled to be part of a "bullpen" of husbands that took direction from the almighty administrator, and I would be part of a rotation for all the Mistresses both past and present. Would not be happy about anything metallic unless it involved an ass hook!

Toby

Woffy,

You probably don't remember me but I remember the back n forth trivia posts between you and dannyboy from a few years back, can only hope it still continues! I completely agree with you about Minnie Chan. I had finally worked out a multiple domme session with her included but by the time I pulled the trigger she had moved on. I was devastated. Her mix of "mind-fucking" and wonderful perverted wickedness, only to rediscover that in Mzhao. I was there to help Mkang train her in some of my favorite positions and perversions.

I, myself, have always had a pining for Ahn and Seung,as a tandem but they are no more as well.

What is truly remarkable about FF? The ladies do change but the talent is so well scouted that I would be more than thrilled to be part of a "bullpen" of husbands that took direction from the almighty administrator, and I would be part of a rotation for all the Mistresses both past and present. Would not be happy about anything metallic unless it involved an ass hook!

Toby

Hey Toby,

I remember a Toby without the 7016 responding to the trivia thread with Dannyboy. I'll assume it's you. I always considered Dannyboy to be the "Dean" of the Forum commentators and miss his wisdom.

I too was devastated by missing out on a session with Minnie Chan. Looks like we were both in the same time frame. I had scheduled with her for a Friday in early December. When informed she wasn't available on Friday's, I switched to the next Wednesday. A few days before my session day I was informed she was no longer available. Had I moved my session up rather than back, I may have been able to see her before she left. As it was to be my first ever session and I was still apprehensive, I chose to delay. Still kicking myself.

Like you, I saw Mistress Zhao and have had many fun times with her since. I've seen Ms Ahn and Ms Seung also and miss them both. Bullpen of husbands? I think I'm in. Ass hook? Homina homina homina.

Funny you should bring up Minnie. I was just reading some of her posts recently.