Clowns and other terrors

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody has fears.

It seems that many of you are quite freaked out by clowns, knives, and drowning.

What other fears do you have?

And how many of these fears would you explore with a trusted Mistress?

mZ,

All of the above mentioned have an extremely high fear factor for many and most fears I would be willing to explore with a trusted Mistress, as I believe it would make for a more intense session. However my number 1 fear happens to be fire and to be perfectly honest, I would be extremely hesitant to explore that particular fear in too much depth.

Everybody has fears.

It seems that many of you are quite freaked out by clowns, knives, and drowning.

great, catchy title, SUPERIOR MZ! i have a fear of suffocation and choking. i believe i would explore both with a FORTRESS MISTRESS. suffocation could be done with a large pillow. choking could be achieved with the hands or a tight leash. such a yummy subject, SUPERIOR MZ!

Everybody has fears.

Ms. Zhao

Clowns...no! but it's funny you bring this up because we were talking about it the other night.

Having my hands tied out away from me is one thing but to be mummified would freak me out.

I had a few incidents as a child where I was wrapped up in sheets for a barbaric procedure. :o Mistress

Jung and Ree suggested that this would be something to look at in a session. It freaks me out just writing this.

Given the choice I think I'm taking the single tail LOL.

TW

Ms. Zhao

Clowns...no! but it's funny you bring this up because we were talking about it the other night.

Having my hands tied out away from me is one thing but to be mummified would freak me out.

I had a few incidents as a child where I was wrapped up in sheets for a barbaric procedure. :o Mistress

Jung and Ree suggested that this would be something to look at in a session. It freaks me out just writing this.

TW

LOL!! You could start slowly, maybe by first seeing how you do with a towel draped over your body, then tucked in against your sides and see how you feel about it, gradually working up to having your whole body wrapped.

mZ,

All of the above mentioned have an extremely high fear factor for many and most fears I would be willing to explore with a trusted Mistress, as I believe it would make for a more intense session. However my number 1 fear happens to be fire and to be perfectly honest, I would be extremely hesitant to explore that particular fear in too much depth.

How very appropriate that I just started taking fire spinning classes. Guess what we're gonna do if you ever come visit..?

great, catchy title, SUPERIOR MZ! i have a fear of suffocation and choking. i believe i would explore both with a FORTRESS MISTRESS. suffocation could be done with a large pillow. choking could be achieved with the hands or a tight leash. such a yummy subject, SUPERIOR MZ!

Are you suggesting that we suffocate and choke you by your own requested means?

Because I can think of a few body parts that would make proper substitutions for both a pillow and/or a leash.

Such as a buttcrack and some thighs.

Ms. Zhao

TW

Have you no desire to become more of a man by facing your fears?

LOL

I'd have to agree that mummification is a little frightening, especially if you were mummified in latex or any other non-breathable material.

Better hope that we run out of these materials by the time you book a session ;)

Are you suggesting that we suffocate and choke you by your own requested means?

Because I can think of a few body parts that would make proper substitutions for both a pillow and/or a leash.

Such as a buttcrack and some thighs.

buttcracks and thighs would be fine, SUPERIOR MZ!

How very appropriate that I just started taking fire spinning classes. Guess what we're gonna do if you ever come visit..?

mZ,

Timing is everything! My obvious infatuation with you, breeds trust, however revealing my number 1 fear to you, gives me reason for concern, as you are always extremely adept at injecting a lethal dose of fear into my mind, as in (just started taking).

Have you no desire to become more of a man by facing your fears?

LOL

I'd have to agree that mummification is a little frightening, especially if you were mummified in latex or any other non-breathable material.

Better hope that we run out of these materials by the time you book a session ;)

What am I ? a man or a mouse? I guess I'll squeak up. LOL It will have to be addressed. I'll be the 6'6" guy in the corner sobbing in the fetal position. (very small grin) Thanks Ms. Zhao.

TW

Haha, I'm envisioning you in Mistress Zhao's clutches: a tiny soundproofed cement cell where you are strapped into a chair with your eyes cranked open like Clockwork Orange, forced to watch Stephen King's "It" over and over and over...

What a delightful image, Mistress Ree!

Speaking of soundproof cells, I just had one built in my basement. No joke. It even has a glass soundproof window.

And don't forget, I'd be wearing that ghastly rainbow clown costume with my face painted not unlike Pennywise from It. Oh, and maybe I can get some orthodontic modifications (ie. teeth filed down to sharp little points)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everybody has fears.

Dear Mrs mZ,

Why is everyone so freaked out by clowns? I read so much about that in the FF forums. My only fear w.r.t. clowns is that when I see FF Mistresses in a clown suit and their flat noses hidden by a red clown nose I will laugh to death. Of course, I have my fears as everyone, but somehow it disappears when I am in the Fortress. Why should I otherwise be so crazy to let someone staple her name in my chest or do some extreme piercing. And the totally disappearing sounds was a bit frightening, and I even had not the thickest ones.

Playing without a stop word, e.g. in combination with sensory deprivation (without e.g. seeing and speaking) and completely immobile, is fearing, giving complete control to the mistress with whatever she has in mind. My story is the topic “sensory deprivation” is rather scary, but at the same time attracts me. And probably I have fears I am not yet aware off, might have outside the Fortress ,but certainly disappear inside.

Robbie