Clowns and other terrors

I'm not really fearful of clowns,though I don't really care for them. My real fear is being tied up in a session and having some guy jump out of the closet wearing s superman cape and fuck me in the ass. It's a reoccuring nightmare I'm dealing with . :)

Before I ever had a session one of my fears was to be bent and tied over a table by a Mistress. After she finished with me she would open the door and let "Chuck" in.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've visited this thread for a while & never had the courage to say what my #1 phobia is - Turantulas - & the worst part is it's one of those things that most people think are hilarious & they always try to torment me with - but it's very serious - I came face to face with a turantula several times in my life & I really think that I came close to having a heart attack - I'm not really ashamed of my phobias because everyone has them & I know macho dudes who are afraid of roaches, rats, mice, skinks, planes, snakes, boats & those things don't bother me - clowns don't bother me - but I have such a fear of turantulas that I won't even set foot in any house or bldg. with one - every time I google #1 phobia in the world arachnaphobia comes up - and the worst part is - I love animals so much - I don't actually hate spiders - they just horrify me beyond anything imaginable - I sometimes wonder if it's the actual spider or the fear of spiders that I have because I'm afraid of dead ones too - well,I said it - my other phobias are calvinism & claustrophobia but nothing haunts me like spiders - some day I have to come face to face with it and conquer it but I keep putting it off - how people go on Fear Factor and lay in a tank full of them baffles me.

I have not jumped into this thread until tonight. To the best of my knowledge at this point in my life i have only 1 fear i have not conquered. I have seeked therapy and it did not work. So i am doomed to my dieing days to suffer from it.

My folks had me performing country music with them when i was 8......So i never knew the fear of public speaking. I have been bitten by dogs 12 times.......Now i train them.....I have always had a repectful ideal of I am going to win about me. As mom would say "Stubborn" Any ways here it is, I have avoided people, possible girl friends and even family because i am terrified ..............

CATS ww

Spiders. Bugs in general. The more legs something has, the less I like it. Exceptions: bees, butterflies, moths, dragonflies. Flies and ants don't freak me out, but I am still not a fan. Honestly, I'd be happier if bugs didn't exist.

Also, not a fan of clowns, but this oddly makes me quite horny:

http://www.naughtyselfpics.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/1269423110790.jpg

I have not jumped into this thread until tonight. To the best of my knowledge at this point in my life i have only 1 fear i have not conquered. I have seeked therapy and it did not work. So i am doomed to my dieing days to suffer from it.

My folks had me performing country music with them when i was 8......So i never knew the fear of public speaking. I have been bitten by dogs 12 times.......Now i train them.....I have always had a repectful ideal of I am going to win about me. As mom would say "Stubborn" Any ways here it is, I have avoided people, possible girl friends and even family because i am terrified ..............

CATS ww

Let me get this straight...you're terrified of cats?

Spiders. Bugs in general. The more legs something has, the less I like it. Exceptions: bees, butterflies, moths, dragonflies. Flies and ants don't freak me out, but I am still not a fan. Honestly, I'd be happier if bugs didn't exist.

Also, not a fan of clowns, but this oddly makes me quite horny:

http://www.naughtyse...69423110790.jpg

gee, I wonder if it's because the clown's tits have fallen out of her bikini.

CATS ww

Wow - that must be difficult because so many people have cats - I hate when I visit someones's house & after I leave they tell me that there was turantula in the house & nobody told me. Are you able to look at a photo of a cat or see cats on TV? In Manhattan, you always see people walking with huge snakes on them - it doesn't bother me as long as it's not on me because I know people with snakes & they can attack at any time & rats to me are actually cute in the parks, as long as they're not in my apt. building & of course I would never touch one - sometimes you can't even sit on a bench & have a cup of coffee because there are like 100 rats running around the park & they jump up on the benches - but I can't even look at a photo of a turantula. One time when I was surfing on Youtube, I must have accidentally clicked on a video link because a video of some woman with a pet tutantula came on & it was about the size of a beach ball - she literally had to put one hand in front of the other to let it walk on her hands - I literally screamed out loud panicking trying to grab the mouse & click the video off - so I guess it would make sense if I'm afraid of spiders, a turantula would be the worst horror, so if you're afraid of cats, is a lion or a tiger your worst horror? I definitely would be scared of a lion of a tiger that's loose - but seeing it on TV, the animal looks beautiful to me but I think people who have pet lions & tigers are nuts - spiders look like the most horrifying hideous monsters - do cats & lions & tigers look hideous or is it just the fear - I know a few people who are freaked out by cats - and some cats are so vicious I can see why some people would be afraid of them - but I was wondering, does a photo of seeing a cat or seeing a cat on tv scare you? Do kittens bother you? I even get a little freaked out when I see those huge gigantic crabs in the restaurant windows in tanks that are like the size of a dog - not as much as turantulas but I wouldn't want that thing to escape from the tank and run through the streets of Manhattan - they're so big they would take up half the street - at the same time, I feel terrible they way they get killed - they get their legs ripped off while they're alive - it's heartbreaking - so I don't hate spiders, I just wished they lived on another planet - does a tiger or a cat look hideous to you or beautiful - to me turantula is the most disgusting thing.

Let me get this straight...you're terrified of cats?

Yes Mistress.........I cant speak for the others but i am most likely a sub because my dad was a sadist

i love animals true love is what they give you. We had a cat and i loved it when i was 3 yrs old. It had kittens and they woke me from my sleep trying to crawl on my mattress. I remember the poor things so young they could not open their eyes. However as i said i was young so they scared me. I screamed and dad got pissed < he was drunk as usual> He hollered at me NO SON OF MINE WILL BE A FUCKIN PUSSY!!!! Mom had put the kittens back in their box dad picked it up and threw them on my face.

The end

gee, I wonder if it's because the clown's tits have fallen out of her bikini.

Wow - that must be difficult because so many people have cats - I hate when I visit someones's house & after I leave they tell me that there was turantula in the house & nobody told me. Are you able to look at a photo of a cat or see cats on TV? In Manhattan, you always see people walking with huge snakes on them - it doesn't bother me as long as it's not on me because I know people with snakes & they can attack at any time & rats to me are actually cute in the parks, as long as they're not in my apt. building & of course I would never touch one - sometimes you can't even sit on a bench & have a cup of coffee because there are like 100 rats running around the park & they jump up on the benches - but I can't even look at a photo of a turantula. One time when I was surfing on Youtube, I must have accidentally clicked on a video link because a video of some woman with a pet tutantula came on & it was about the size of a beach ball - she literally had to put one hand in front of the other to let it walk on her hands - I literally screamed out loud panicking trying to grab the mouse & click the video off - so I guess it would make sense if I'm afraid of spiders, a turantula would be the worst horror, so if you're afraid of cats, is a lion or a tiger your worst horror? I definitely would be scared of a lion of a tiger that's loose - but seeing it on TV, the animal looks beautiful to me but I think people who have pet lions & tigers are nuts - spiders look like the most horrifying hideous monsters - do cats & lions & tigers look hideous or is it just the fear - I know a few people who are freaked out by cats - and some cats are so vicious I can see why some people would be afraid of them - but I was wondering, does a photo of seeing a cat or seeing a cat on tv scare you? Do kittens bother you? I even get a little freaked out when I see those huge gigantic crabs in the restaurant windows in tanks that are like the size of a dog - not as much as turantulas but I wouldn't want that thing to escape from the tank and run through the streets of Manhattan - they're so big they would take up half the street - at the same time, I feel terrible they way they get killed - they get their legs ripped off while they're alive - it's heartbreaking - so I don't hate spiders, I just wished they lived on another planet - does a tiger or a cat look hideous to you or beautiful - to me turantula is the most disgusting thing.

I have no issue's with lions or tigers and stuff i think they are cool. As i said i love animals, i see abused animals on tv and i cry ok there it is. I am terrified of kittens much more than cat's. They where after all the root of the trauma. I feel lbad for my daughter never having a cat..........The lie daddy is algergic. I am really hot for a lady my age in a local store. Saw her a month ago off duty kissing a kitten. Stopped going to the store. I have had some good times in my life dont get me wrong. Dear old dad did fuck me up but it is ok i fucked him up when i turned 16 We are even :angry:

I have no issue's with lions or tigers and stuff i think they are cool. As i said i love animals, i see abused animals on tv and i cry ok there it is. I am terrified of kittens much more than cat's. They where after all the root of the trauma. I feel lbad for my daughter never having a cat..........The lie daddy is algergic. I am really hot for a lady my age in a local store. Saw her a month ago off duty kissing a kitten. Stopped going to the store. I have had some good times in my life dont get me wrong. Dear old dad did fuck me up but it is ok i fucked him up when i turned 16 We are even :angry:

Hey Wild Willie, how are you? Thanks for sharing that & I'm sorry that you had a rough past - hopefully this person is no longer ruining your life - and you say you got even with him - good for you - that's the best therapy in my opinion - revenge.

I know all about abusive family members - I'm in my 40's & I'm still being abused by some of them - (I was never sexually abused or anything like that, luckily - just bullied & manipulated 24/7) - most of my family is dead but one relative of mine (not my mother or anyone in my immediate family) who is the worst trouble maker is still going strong & she did something so bad to me recently that it's affected my health - I was planning on booking a session at the Fortress about 10 months ago -when I first joined this forum (& I was born & raised in NYC so location is not a problem for sessions) & about 8 weeks later, she did something so bad to me that resulted in a serious health problem that forced me to rearrange my priorities & now there's a chance I could lose my life within a year or so depending on a lot of factors & I haven't even told her about my health only because I don't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that she may have killed me - the only people who know are my doctors - she already brags about all of the horrible things she's done to people, especially other family members - if I wrote a book of all the terrible things this woman has done, it would look like a dictionary - also according to her & her friends, they say she was really abusive to me my whole life ever since I was born & throughout my childhood & she even takes credit for my arachnaphobia - which I don't know if I believe that - it is the #1 phobia in the world - but she claims that she did something to me when I was a kid that cause the phobia - I don't remember it but she definitely was mean, manipulative, and a horrible person - in the late 90's when I was in my late 20's, I got so disgusted with my family that I went as far as to move uptown & not give anyone my address - even my boss at work didn;t know my address - I used a mailbox for the address & I thought these people were finally out of my life & I didn't talk to them for about 3 years but they called me at work so much it wound up causing a big commotion & they got me fired from that job - I never understood why people abuse family members - if they're that miserable, wouldn't it just be easier to not have kids? Today, they have condoms in XXX large so there's no more excuses - if people don't want kids - they shouldn't have them.

So I'm hoping that some time this year, if I can survive & recover from this health problem & get back to my life, move one more time to an unlisted address & number, get away from my family & book a session at the Fortress - I gotta get a hit of Mistress Zhao's or Mistress Ree's feet.

Also - when I watch nature shows, I, too, get very upset & cry when I see a mother with her cubs like pigs or ducks or anything like that & a bunch of lions come by or a fox and start eating the cubs & the mother is screaming and watching helplessly & most people think it's funny when people get upset at this - but it's the same for these animals as when someone is breaking into a person's house & killing their family in front of them - these animals are experiencing the same thing day after day - it's horrible - how can anyone not feel bad for animals - they got screwed in this world - and it's not their fault - they didn't design the food chain -

Have a good one, Wild Willie

Hey Wild Willie, how are you? Thanks for sharing that & I'm sorry that you had a rough past - hopefully this person is no longer ruining your life - and you say you got even with him - good for you - that's the best therapy in my opinion - revenge.

I know all about abusive family members - I'm in my 40's & I'm still being abused by some of them - (I was never sexually abused or anything like that, luckily - just bullied & manipulated 24/7) - most of my family is dead but one relative of mine (not my mother or anyone in my immediate family) who is the worst trouble maker is still going strong & she did something so bad to me recently that it's affected my health - I was planning on booking a session at the Fortress about 10 months ago -when I first joined this forum (& I was born & raised in NYC so location is not a problem for sessions) & about 8 weeks later, she did something so bad to me that resulted in a serious health problem that forced me to rearrange my priorities & now there's a chance I could lose my life within a year or so depending on a lot of factors & I haven't even told her about my health only because I don't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that she may have killed me - the only people who know are my doctors - she already brags about all of the horrible things she's done to people, especially other family members - if I wrote a book of all the terrible things this woman has done, it would look like a dictionary - also according to her & her friends, they say she was really abusive to me my whole life ever since I was born & throughout my childhood & she even takes credit for my arachnaphobia - which I don't know if I believe that - it is the #1 phobia in the world - but she claims that she did something to me when I was a kid that cause the phobia - I don't remember it but she definitely was mean, manipulative, and a horrible person - in the late 90's when I was in my late 20's, I got so disgusted with my family that I went as far as to move uptown & not give anyone my address - even my boss at work didn;t know my address - I used a mailbox for the address & I thought these people were finally out of my life & I didn't talk to them for about 3 years but they called me at work so much it wound up causing a big commotion & they got me fired from that job - I never understood why people abuse family members - if they're that miserable, wouldn't it just be easier to not have kids? Today, they have condoms in XXX large so there's no more excuses - if people don't want kids - they shouldn't have them.

So I'm hoping that some time this year, if I can survive & recover from this health problem & get back to my life, move one more time to an unlisted address & number, get away from my family & book a session at the Fortress - I gotta get a hit of Mistress Zhao's or Mistress Ree's feet.

Also - when I watch nature shows, I, too, get very upset & cry when I see a mother with her cubs like pigs or ducks or anything like that & a bunch of lions come by or a fox and start eating the cubs & the mother is screaming and watching helplessly & most people think it's funny when people get upset at this - but it's the same for these animals as when someone is breaking into a person's house & killing their family in front of them - these animals are experiencing the same thing day after day - it's horrible - how can anyone not feel bad for animals - they got screwed in this world - and it's not their fault - they didn't design the food chain -

Have a good one, Wild Willie

Thanks for sharing we are probably freaking out the members who had a tolerable life at this point but hey.........I jumped into the thread my dear Mistress asked me a question i had to answer < even if it took over a week to man up> I hope you do well with your illness and it is ok to hate that bitch < just dont hate yourself> I am glad i am a good guy now spent many years being a dink. Took < I chi lee> Kungfu so i could hurt people. I have have been a nice guy for about 17 years now that credit goes to my second wife. Keep the faith man.

Thanks for sharing we are probably freaking out the members who had a tolerable life at this point but hey.........I jumped into the thread my dear Mistress asked me a question i had to answer < even if it took over a week to man up> I hope you do well with your illness and it is ok to hate that bitch < just dont hate yourself> I am glad i am a good guy now spent many years being a dink. Took < I chi lee> Kungfu so i could hurt people. I have have been a nice guy for about 17 years now that credit goes to my second wife. Keep the faith man.

Thanks, Wild Willie - have a good night.

I actually have one hanging on my wall....so does that mean you won't come into my apt?

That's unfortunate for you since I like to walk around my apt naked!

My wall has many framed creatures most people fear...scorpions, turantulas, and other large bugs haha.

I've visited this thread for a while & never had the courage to say what my #1 phobia is - Turantulas - & the worst part is it's one of those things that most people think are hilarious & they always try to torment me with - but it's very serious - I came face to face with a turantula several times in my life & I really think that I came close to having a heart attack - I'm not really ashamed of my phobias because everyone has them & I know macho dudes who are afraid of roaches, rats, mice, skinks, planes, snakes, boats & those things don't bother me - clowns don't bother me - but I have such a fear of turantulas that I won't even set foot in any house or bldg. with one - every time I google #1 phobia in the world arachnaphobia comes up - and the worst part is - I love animals so much - I don't actually hate spiders - they just horrify me beyond anything imaginable - I sometimes wonder if it's the actual spider or the fear of spiders that I have because I'm afraid of dead ones too - well,I said it - my other phobias are calvinism & claustrophobia but nothing haunts me like spiders - some day I have to come face to face with it and conquer it but I keep putting it off - how people go on Fear Factor and lay in a tank full of them baffles me.

One of my very wise friends devised an acronym about about fear that really helped me to discern what fear was and how to manage its grip.

False

Evidence

Appearing

Real

Fear is just a perspective, an opinion, albeit very "real" in your body because your mind controls your body. Let your mind and body surrender to the fear and it no longer holds any power over you.

Just throwing that out there, now that I know your fears and have some leverage when we play next ;)

One of my very wise friends devised an acronym about about fear that really helped me to discern what fear was and how to manage its grip.

False

Evidence

Appearing

Real

Fear is just a perspective, an opinion, albeit very "real" in your body because your mind controls your body. Let your mind and body surrender to the fear and it no longer holds any power over you.

Just throwing that out there, now that I know your fears and have some leverage when we play next ;)

The paranoids are after me again.

tw

I actually have one hanging on my wall....so does that mean you won't come into my apt?

That's unfortunate for you since I like to walk around my apt naked!

My wall has many framed creatures most people fear...scorpions, turantulas, and other large bugs haha.

Ooh - do You hang out in Your apt. barefoot? - or in stocking feet? - or in Bettie Page heels?

(Scorpians & other bugs don't bother me too much - just spiders - & crabs freak me out a little because they look a little like spiders)