Clowns and other terrors

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mZ,

Interesting choice of words, describing these as pretty pictures. I should have guessed that You would find a clown to include and is the second picture part of the initiation process for moving into the soundproof cell in Your basement, if so give me a chance to get down to 100 pounds. I just got a strange mental image of me being hung by my cock and You spinning me around.

Hahaha like a pinata!

100 lbs is quite ambitious. Maybe you could try anorexia ;)

Hahaha like a pinata!

mZ,

As a pinata, I am just afraid of what You would be looking to beat out of me, but I am sure it would get quite messy.

Maybe too ambitious, anorexia might be the way to go, which in my mind would be preferable to my balls being ripped off by having to support the weight of my entire body.

I would gladly transfer ownership to You, but I prefer they stay intact.

Hahaha like a pinata!

Ooooh pinatas!

I'd like to suspend a sub (not particularly in that position, unless he's feeling extra ballsy lol) while blindfolded and then take a good number of whacks at him. A number of Mistresses can get in on the action too! It would make a great party. :)

Ooooh pinatas!

I'd like to suspend a sub (not particularly in that position, unless he's feeling extra ballsy lol) while blindfolded and then take a good number of whacks at him. A number of Mistresses can get in on the action too! It would make a great party. :)

Wow Mistress Chen, you are certainly not restraining yourself. A second Mistress Tran, I assume. A very fast learner to the extreme. Welcome at FF, Robbie

Ooooh pinatas!

Any birthdays coming up?

Actually, we don't need a cause for celebration to whack a human pinata!

First, though, the pinata should be appropriately dressed. Preferably in something frilly and bright :D

Ooooh pinatas!

Mistress Chen,

I am frightened of You already!

Any birthdays coming up?

Actually, we don't need a cause for celebration to whack a human pinata!

First, though, the pinata should be appropriately dressed. Preferably in something frilly and bright :D

mZ,

I think that the beginning of spring might be something to celebrate, especially after such an extremely harsh winter. A nice spring dress could prove to be frilly and bright.

• 3 weeks later...

Everybody has fears.

It seems that many of you are quite freaked out by clowns, knives, and drowning.

What other fears do you have?

And how many of these fears would you explore with a trusted Mistress?

SUPERIOR MZ, did you get a look at the chastity devices in SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN'S latest post? YOU could add them to YOUR fear list. in fact, YOU might as well add SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN. SHE is fear incarnate.

SUPERIOR MZ, did you get a look at the chastity devices in SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN'S latest post? YOU could add them to YOUR fear list. in fact, YOU might as well add SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN. SHE is fear incarnate.

I'm afraid the point of this post (chastity devices) was lost in its inappropriateness.

Mistress Tran and I are comrades, not opponents. Why would I add her to my fear list, silly little overzealous man?

I'm very tempted to mock and berate you for suggesting such a thing.

Times like these, I'm glad to have this occupation.

I'm afraid the point of this post (chastity devices) was lost in its inappropriateness.

Mistress Tran and I are comrades, not opponents. Why would I add her to my fear list, silly little overzealous man?

I'm very tempted to mock and berate you for suggesting such a thing.

Times like these, I'm glad to have this occupation.

i don't know what i was thinking SUPERIOR MZ. please accept my most humble apology. i meant no disrespect to YOU or SUPERIOR MISTRESS TRAN.

joey, apology accepted :)

you and your overzealous posts!

thank YOU so much, SUPERIOR MISTRESS ZHAO. i was on pins and needles for days over this. hey, could you help me to be a better poster? when you read a post what do YOU look for or expect? thanks!

thank YOU so much, SUPERIOR MISTRESS ZHAO. i was on pins and needles for days over this. hey, could you help me to be a better poster? when you read a post what do YOU look for or expect? thanks!

I think your exuberance and enthusiasm are enjoyable.

One rule of thumb about the Fetish Fortress players; we are a TEAM. Even as individuals, we all work together to make the Fortress what it is.

It would be advisable to neither offend any of the mistresses directly, nor plot one against the other in a feeble attempt to stir up drama.

So just keep that in mind and you're all good :)

One rule of thumb about the Fetish Fortress players; we are a TEAM. Even as individuals, we all work together to make the Fortress what it is.

It would be advisable to neither offend any of the mistresses directly, nor plot one against the other in a feeble attempt to stir up drama.

thank YOU so much, SUPERIOR MISTRESS ZHAO. :D

Well put, MZhao :) All you boys should never forget that!

• 9 months later...

Everybody has fears.

It seems that many of you are quite freaked out by clowns, knives, and drowning.

What other fears do you have?

And how many of these fears would you explore with a trusted Mistress?

I'm not really fearful of clowns,though I don't really care for them. My real fear is being tied up in a session and having some guy jump out of the closet wearing s superman cape and fuck me in the ass. It's a reoccuring nightmare I'm dealing with .:)

I'm not really fearful of clowns,though I don't really care for them. My real fear is being tied up in a session and having some guy jump out of the closet wearing s superman cape and fuck me in the ass. It's a reoccuring nightmare I'm dealing with .:)

Are you serious about that? Please confirm. I want to help you overcome it. Yes, I am serious.

Are you serious about that? Please confirm. I want to help you overcome it. Yes, I am serious.

No Mistress Kang, I wasn't serious,just a feeble attempt at humor. I thought it would be a funny scene. My thoughts would be like " cool she's gonna tie me up. Wow this is cool. Wait a sec!!! Who the hell is that " Then yelling in a Sam Kinison voice "No no nooooooooo "!!! The superman cape was just a nice touch. But thank you for offering to help me overcome that. I'm sorry I wasted your time.(bow)