Clowns and other terrors

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistress Zhao, I just discovered those recent videos on the main Fortressnyc website - just as You mentioned in the other thread, a. if they're simply awestruck by my beauty (hehe) - WOW - I was absolutely, completely awestruck - especially, there was one video where the camera was really close up to Your face - one thing I noticed in Your other videos too & even more in this video is the beautiful bone structure of Your face & Your & gorgeous Bettie Page-ish hair - once again, I'm in shock that someone can be this beautiful - I would guess that people probaby stare at You in public all the time - who can blame them? - they probaby can't help themselves.

Incredible videos - all the Fortress Goddesses look so beautiful & it's was so cool to see more footage of Mistress Kang who looks amazing also.

Interesting story Johnny.

I can understand your inclination to connect the occult with supernatural occurrences. That's one danger of dabbling in the occult, you may or may not be practicing magick in the safest way. Not to get all nerdy on you, but did you cast a protective circle when you did your spell for healing? The thing about magick is that it's exponentially kharmic. Anything you do to cause a change in the energy of the universe to serve you, whether it be completely self-serving, vengeful, or for the greater good of mankind, will return threefold in your life.

i use pendulums to help me pick horses at the track. with much success i might add. no demons yet.

Mistress Zhao I really like those new MC Esher-esque tats you got.

Thank you mongoose.

They are symbols for numbers, a bit of sacred geometry design :)

Mistress Zhao, I just discovered those recent videos on the main Fortressnyc website - just as You mentioned in the other thread, a. if they're simply awestruck by my beauty (hehe) - WOW - I was absolutely, completely awestruck - especially, there was one video where the camera was really close up to Your face - one thing I noticed in Your other videos too & even more in this video is the beautiful bone structure of Your face & Your & gorgeous Bettie Page-ish hair - once again, I'm in shock that someone can be this beautiful - I would guess that people probaby stare at You in public all the time - who can blame them? - they probaby can't help themselves.

Incredible videos - all the Fortress Goddesses look so beautiful & it's was so cool to see more footage of Mistress Kang who looks amazing also.

Thank you johnny. I appreciate your keen eye for beauty ;)

i use pendulums to help me pick horses at the track. with much success i might add. no demons yet.

I don't practice occult but I've read a lot of Israel Regardie and do carry talismans in my wallet. I just don't really have the inclinations to pursue it further.

This just goes to show that even though magick has been squashed and diluted down by so-called organized religions, a bit of superstition remains. Superstition, in my humble opinion, is the belief that there are forces beyond your scope of vision keeping an eye out for you.

• 3 weeks later...

OK i lied dont readthis if you are eating. lol Besides kitties i am terrified of the Dentist lol. Hey it has not improved since medevil days right. Something bad happened in 1964 so i get panic attacks well i am going .............My teeth are breaking everytime i eat <ouch> at least i found a nice lady dr who is going to give me seditives <shivers> Time to try something lol

Wow Mistress Zhao! Definitely bringing a dentist's caviton to my next session - ha ha!

I don't mind dental work - have been known to fall asleep in the dentist's chair from time to time :) .

Dental work and dental torture are two very different things!

I used to have braces and actually loved going to the orthodontist. Perhaps that's why I've become rather attached to my teeth.

The idea of someone pulling them out of my head with a pair of rusty pliers and a deranged smile is a grade A nightmare.

I wasn't afraid of the dentist until my grandmother took me to her dentist in Chinatown when I was a kid for a bad tooth & the dentist was a very nice guy but he was very old - like 100 years old & it took him about 3 minutes to put the bib around my neck because his hands were shaking uncontrollably & he didn't believe in using novocaine so he drilled my tooth without novocaine with his uncontrollably shaking hand & then he went to put the filling in my mouth and his hands were shaking so bad, that he dropped the filling on the floor & it was right in front of him on the floor but he couldn't see it so I had to get out of the chair & pick up the filling off the floor & give it to him & he put the filling in my mouth without even cleaning it after it was on the floor & I felt pain so I told him so he pulled the filling out & said I probably have an exposed nerve.

Then the horror starts - he picks up one of his sharp tools and sticks it right in the cavity hole of my tooth & I felt an excruciating pain & I screamed so loud & then he puts that tool down & picks up another sharp tool & sticks it in my mouth & I felt the pain again & I screamed & then he put that tool down & picked up another tool & this went on for about 20 minutes with about 14 different tools. It felt like I was in a movie - I think he was enjoying it because he kept smiling as I was screaming in agony without novocaine - & he kept going through his tools looking like, hmm, which one should I try next - this was like the late 70's or early 80's so doctors were able to get away with a lot more back then. Finally, he takes an x-ray & tells me to come back in a few days.

I was too scared to go back but my grandmother sent me back & the dentist said he looked at the x-ray & he couldn't find an exposed nerve - so he put the filling in & then he picks up another tool & I said c'mon not again & he sticks it in my mouth & the pain came back & I screamed again - he said it was acidity - I think he just probably messed up when he was drilling because of his shaking hands - I had never had that experience with any other dentist - he had a no tooth pulling policy because he was too old & didn't have the strength to pull teeth - I was a kid back then but now that I look back, he could have just taken that x-ray in the beginning but instead he decided to torture me for 20 minutes. I didn't go to the dentist for like 10 years after that until my girlfriend brought me to her dentist & then after that I have no problem with the dentist.

Dental work and dental torture are two very different things!

I used to have braces and actually loved going to the orthodontist. Perhaps that's why I've become rather attached to my teeth.

The idea of someone pulling them out of my head with a pair of rusty pliers and a deranged smile is a grade A nightmare.

Mistress Zhao, you have gorgeous teeth - they really make your smile shine! It's one of my favorite things about sessioning with you :) !

I wasn't afraid of the dentist until my grandmother took me to her dentist in Chinatown when I was a kid for a bad tooth & the dentist was a very nice guy but he was very old - like 100 years old & it took him about 3 minutes to put the bib around my neck because his hands were shaking uncontrollably & he didn't believe in using novocaine so he drilled my tooth without novocaine with his uncontrollably shaking hand & then he went to put the filling in my mouth and his hands were shaking so bad, that he dropped the filling on the floor & it was right in front of him on the floor but he couldn't see it so I had to get out of the chair & pick up the filling off the floor & give it to him & he put the filling in my mouth without even cleaning it after it was on the floor & I felt pain so I told him so he pulled the filling out & said I probably have an exposed nerve.

Then the horror starts - he picks up one of his sharp tools and sticks it right in the cavity hole of my tooth & I felt an excruciating pain & I screamed so loud & then he puts that tool down & picks up another sharp tool & sticks it in my mouth & I felt the pain again & I screamed & then he put that tool down & picked up another tool & this went on for about 20 minutes with about 14 different tools. It felt like I was in a movie - I think he was enjoying it because he kept smiling as I was screaming in agony without novocaine - & he kept going through his tools looking like, hmm, which one should I try next - this was like the late 70's or early 80's so doctors were able to get away with a lot more back then. Finally, he takes an x-ray & tells me to come back in a few days.

I was too scared to go back but my grandmother sent me back & the dentist said he looked at the x-ray & he couldn't find an exposed nerve - so he put the filling in & then he picks up another tool & I said c'mon not again & he sticks it in my mouth & the pain came back & I screamed again - he said it was acidity - I think he just probably messed up when he was drilling because of his shaking hands - I had never had that experience with any other dentist - he had a no tooth pulling policy because he was too old & didn't have the strength to pull teeth - I was a kid back then but now that I look back, he could have just taken that x-ray in the beginning but instead he decided to torture me for 20 minutes. I didn't go to the dentist for like 10 years after that until my girlfriend brought me to her dentist & then after that I have no problem with the dentist.

Whoa!!! Get me a magnifying glass.

Knew it was a matter of time before that was posted. One of my alltime favs. Hoffman and Olivier are genius!!

Hey Sod018,

How the shit are you? I'm good - I'm real fuckin' good - first time I saw that - I just only saw that part - I was a kid & I was changing the channel, literally changing the channel by hand, I think it was in the late 70's so remotes were just starting to be available - & as I was changing the channel, that part came on & it scared the shit out of me - is it safe? No it's not safe? is it safe? Yes, it's very safe.

Hey Sod018,

How the shit are you? I'm good - I'm real fuckin' good - first time I saw that - I just only saw that part - I was a kid & I was changing the channel, literally changing the channel by hand, I think it was in the late 70's so remotes were just starting to be available - & as I was changing the channel, that part came on & it scared the shit out of me - is it safe? No it's not safe? is it safe? Yes, it's very safe.

Johnny O what's up. How the shit are you? You're one suave fucker! Lol. There is a cool story with that scene where Hoffman was talking about staying up all night in preparation to appear stressed and exhausted and get into his role to Olivier. Olivier basically told him "Dear boy, why don't you just try acting." Lol Pretty cool movie.

Johnny O what's up. How the shit are you? You're one suave fucker! Lol. There is a cool story with that scene where Hoffman was talking about staying up all night in preparation to appear stressed and exhausted and get into his role to Olivier. Olivier basically told him "Dear boy, why don't you just try acting." Lol Pretty cool movie.

Hey Sod018 - that's funny - very cool story.

I love hearing stories about actors & musicians being so dedicated to their craft - like Robert Deniro filming in Italy on weekdays & flying to NYC on weekends to actually become a real NYC taxi driver so that he can master the role - imagine hailing a cab in Manhattan in the 70's & Robert Deniro picks you up? - I can hear the music playing in my head just thinking about it - I used to take taxis all the time in Manhattan in the 70's when I was a kid - I loved those old checkerboard taxis with the stools in the back seat - but whenever I see an old movie from the 70's in NYC, the streets at night look so dark, I don't remember streetlights being so dim at night in Manhattan when I was a kid.

Some stories are so crazy, like there's one story where one of the Chess brothers would always deliberately start a really bad argument with Etta James during every recording session so that she would be in a really bad mood & angry when she was singing & the recordings would sound so much better - so whenver you hear an old Etta James song on the radio, she was really angry when she was recording it - interesting stuff.

Here's to Ben - we love Ben - Raymond, get him out of the car, Raymond - You stay alive, Baby - do it for Vango - I remember in the movie theatre when Kyle's character gives the detective the bag with the ear in it & the detective says, it's an ear, alright - the whole theatre was laughing so hard.

Have a good weekend.

Hey Sod018 - that's funny - very cool story.

I love hearing stories about actors & musicians being so dedicated to their craft - like Robert Deniro filming in Italy on weekdays & flying to NYC on weekends to actually become a real NYC taxi driver so that he can master the role - imagine hailing a cab in Manhattan in the 70's & Robert Deniro picks you up? - I can hear the music playing in my head just thinking about it - I used to take taxis all the time in Manhattan in the 70's when I was a kid - I loved those old checkerboard taxis with the stools in the back seat - but whenever I see an old movie from the 70's in NYC, the streets at night look so dark, I don't remember streetlights being so dim at night in Manhattan when I was a kid.

Some stories are so crazy, like there's one story where one of the Chess brothers would always deliberately start a really bad argument with Etta James during every recording session so that she would be in a really bad mood & angry when she was singing & the recordings would sound so much better - so whenver you hear an old Etta James song on the radio, she was really angry when she was recording it - interesting stuff.

Here's to Ben - we love Ben - Raymond, get him out of the car, Raymond - You stay alive, Baby - do it for Vango - I remember in the movie theatre when Kyle's character gives the detective the bag with the ear in it & the detective says, it's an ear, alright - the whole theatre was laughing so hard.

Have a good weekend.

Hey Johnny, Robert Deniro was known for really getting into his roles. In Raging Bull he went from being in such shape he to pass for a top middleweight fighter to becoming a fat slob in his depiction of Jake Lamotta. Taxi Driver I loved. I think 200 years from now when history teachers want to teach students on the seedier insanity of nyc in the 70s they should show this film and maybe Midnight Cowboy. Ive had some experiences as a kid young man during the end of that era and I've found those movies to be pretty accurate.