Clowns and other terrors

Dear Mrs mZ,

Why is everyone so freaked out by clowns? I read so much about that in the FF forums. My only fear w.r.t. clowns is that when I see FF Mistresses in a clown suit and their flat noses hidden by a red clown nose I will laugh to death. Of course, I have my fears as everyone, but somehow it disappears when I am in the Fortress. Why should I otherwise be so crazy to let someone staple her name in my chest or do some extreme piercing. And the totally disappearing sounds was a bit frightening, and I even had not the thickest ones.

Playing without a stop word, e.g. in combination with sensory deprivation (without e.g. seeing and speaking) and completely immobile, is fearing, giving complete control to the mistress with whatever she has in mind. My story is the topic “sensory deprivation” is rather scary, but at the same time attracts me. And probably I have fears I am not yet aware off, might have outside the Fortress ,but certainly disappear inside.

Robbie

Perhaps fear of clowns is a more cultural thing, as in Americans fear them because of they way clowns are often portrayed in popular American culture media. And birthday parties.

If a person holds a job as a birthday party clown for hire, they could be anyone. Because clown makeup hides everything, especially ugly.

I think it would also frighten you, who is not easily frightened, to be play without structure. Like having no safe word and all of your limitations disregarded. Yes...this is resesarch ;)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you suggesting that we suffocate and choke you by your own requested means?

Because I can think of a few body parts that would make proper substitutions for both a pillow and/or a leash.

Such as a buttcrack and some thighs.

Wow, my new favorite fantasy. What a wicked blend of agony and ecstasy.

Perhaps fear of clowns is a more cultural thing, as in Americans fear them because of they way clowns are often portrayed in popular American culture media. And birthday parties.

If a person holds a job as a birthday party clown for hire, they could be anyone. Because clown makeup hides everything, especially ugly.

I think it would also frighten you, who is not easily frightened, to be play without structure. Like having no safe word and all of your limitations disregarded. Yes...this is resesarch ;)

I seem to be an open book for you already. And you still believe further research is necessary? That is frightening ;)

Ha!

I'll be taking applications. And the selection process will be very strenuous, complete with an obstacle course and talent show.

And then there's initiation...

I can't even begin to imagine what an mZ initiation would involve, however I would venture to guess that there would be much pain, so much so, that this particular initiation process would probably need to be held within the confines of the soundproof cell, that is assuming one survived the selection process.

I can't even begin to imagine what an mZ initiation would involve, however I would venture to guess that there would be much pain, so much so, that this particular initiation process would probably need to be held within the confines of the soundproof cell, that is assuming one survived the selection process.

don't forget

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!

I want to be in all your dreams and nightmares.

mZ,

Found these words of Yours extremely interesting. I always thought that there were certain people, things or fond memories that would just naturally generate pleasant dreams and other people, different things or more frightening events which would bring about nightmares. I believe my feelings of both complete admiration & deep rooted fear for You have now given You the ability to generate both. Without going into too much detail, You alone in my mind, were able to turn the equivalent of a wet dream into a horrible nightmare. I give You credit, as I never remember one individual being able to achieve both, in the same dream no less.

don't forget

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!

Sorry that I neglected to mention this, for when the Queen of the Damned is in my presence, I can never forget the BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, as I would freely offer mine to You Beautiful Mistress for I need to be with You for all eternity.

Just wanted to share some pretty pictures I found on the internets!

tumblr_lhfc5aNWav1qzd3rjo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1300762299&Signature=N%2BR%2BV8itHjHWCs05S6SGKP7NPRs%3D

tumblr_lhf39tv1o71qzd3rjo1_400.jpg

http://disturbingimages.tumblr.com/post/3554846006/submitted-by-jollymacobson

Mistress Zhao, You have such a great talent in finding interesting pictures or topics. Yes, now I might fear clowns as well. For you it must be a pity that the Fortress doesn't have any equipment at the ceiling to exercise this :o , Robbie

Yes, Mrs Ree, it doesn't seem to be ripped off with this person. Probably not as bad as the Chinese torture I mentioned before http://www.killsometime.com/flash/725/Chinese-Torture

What an adorable animation!

Maybe this cartoon illustration of the story will be easier for woffy to understand, since he didn't get the written one! LOL

Just wanted to share some pretty pictures I found on the internets!

mZ,

Interesting choice of words, describing these as pretty pictures. I should have guessed that You would find a clown to include and is the second picture part of the initiation process for moving into the soundproof cell in Your basement, if so give me a chance to get down to 100 pounds. I just got a strange mental image of me being hung by my cock and You spinning me around.