Zhao sighting?

loserboyb

Yesterday afternoon, around 2:15pm, I believe I had the unbelievable fortune to see Mistress Zhao in the subway station as she headed to her train and I scurried off to be a graduate student. I admit, I was somewhat bold as I looked at her, not wanting to avert my eyes.

I imagined that if she were to notice me in that moment, as I recognized her, that she might make a few assumptions about the stranger who looked like he surely knows her face. That I must have seen her on fortressnyc.com, that I might be a submissive, a switch, but at the very least a fan of kink, that recognizing her actually revealed intimate details about myself.

I could be wrong, it could've been someone else; Mistress Zhao and I have never met. But I've always had the fantasy of seeing a Dominatrix on the street, recognizing her, maybe have her recognize me, and know me for a pervert (said with the affection one gives a dog who has done something both utterly bad and utterly cute).

If it was you, thank you Mistress Zhao, for fulfilling a boy's fantasy just by walking past him.

Yesterday afternoon, around 2:15pm, I believe I had the unbelievable fortune to see Mistress Zhao in the subway station as she headed to her train and I scurried off to be a graduate student. I admit, I was somewhat bold as I looked at her, not wanting to avert my eyes.

I imagined that if she were to notice me in that moment, as I recognized her, that she might make a few assumptions about the stranger who looked like he surely knows her face. That I must have seen her on fortressnyc.com, that I might be a submissive, a switch, but at the very least a fan of kink, that recognizing her actually revealed intimate details about myself.

I could be wrong, it could've been someone else; Mistress Zhao and I have never met. But I've always had the fantasy of seeing a Dominatrix on the street, recognizing her, maybe have her recognize me, and know me for a pervert (said with the affection one gives a dog who has done something both utterly bad and utterly cute).

If it was you, thank you Mistress Zhao, for fulfilling a boy's fantasy just by walking past him.

Hey loser,

It was very likely me, you perv.

I have always wondered why people stare so boldly at me sometimes, nearly oblivious to that fact that there are nekkid pics of me all over the interwebs.

Now I understand.

Thanks for the insight. And next time I recognize a perv, I'll be sure to give him (you) my pervalicious glare-stare.

Guest Mistress Kang

Good form is to say hi only if we are alone, preferably using our first name. My MOTHER, nephew etc does not need to hear some guy call me Mistress Kang LOL. A little awareness of the circumstances is appreciated.

Best form with meeting any lady with an online presence is to drop a hint where you are going- so if we then get on the same train I don't start digging for a roll of quarters and sock:-)

Guest Mistress Kang

Sorry for my light-hearted initial response. This is a serious subject that should be handled with tact, common courtesy and respect for the other person's privacy.

Oh, no- didn't mean it like that. It's fine to say hi- just a few pointers for posters because it does happen pretty often :)

Good form is to say hi only if we are alone, preferably using our first name. My MOTHER, nephew etc does not need to hear some guy call me Mistress Kang LOL. A little awareness of the circumstances is appreciated.

Best form with meeting any lady with an online presence is to drop a hint where you are going- so if we then get on the same train I don't start digging for a roll of quarters and sock:-)

Hello sexy Mistresses!

I was curious if your families know if you do dominatrixing professionally. Do you have a cover story for people you don't want to know what your real job is?

Hello sexy Mistresses!

I was curious if your families know if you do dominatrixing professionally. Do you have a cover story for people you don't want to know what your real job is?

My family knows and they still love me :)

Otherwise, I lie. Not because I'm ashamed or anything- the biggest reasons being that most (vanilla) people ask me stupid questions (like: "A dominatrix? What's that?" *sigh*) which get old after the first time and I don't have the time, patience or inclination to answer.

Otherwise, I lie. Not because I'm ashamed or anything- the biggest reasons being that most (vanilla) people ask me stupid questions (like: "A dominatrix? What's that?" *sigh*) which get old after the first time and I don't have the time, patience or inclination to answer.

That's great, Mistress Ree! I wish I had the confidence to tell my family about my desires for this. Then I could just say, "I'm going to NYC to see a dominatrix", but now I have to wait until they go on vacation or I go back to college. They probably already know, but I guess just starting the conversation seems hard. Someday, maybe everyone will know + accept the dominatrix kind of thing; that would be nice.

When meeting people in a different place than where you're used to seeing them sometimes takes me a few seconds to make the connection. I've had many people from my classes approach and say hi but I didn't recognize them at first because we were in another place.

If a Fortress Mistress who knows me approached me on the street, I might have to think for a second or two to register. I hope if I ever meet a Mistress in public, I see her first so I don't embarrass myself by stuttering and stammering trying to figure out who she is.

I totally relate to your reaction! It makes me a little sad when people have such contrived ideas of something so powerful and deep.

I think this goes both ways. I know the person I am with often is my business partner who is as vanilla as they come. He would never understand the practices I keep.

Oh, no- didn't mean it like that. It's fine to say hi- just a few pointers for posters because it does happen pretty often :)

how about being asked for your autograph in public, SUPERIOR MISTRESS KANG?

• 9 months later...

I had reservations about posting this for fear that it might violate a sense of privacy. I also don't want to come across like a creeper. But since this thread already exists and enough time has passed, I thought I'd share my sighting. After a long night of celebratory cocktails with a group of artist and writer friends, we ended up at an eatery in the Village. Our meal came, and we soaked up our alcohol over good-natured conversation. As I sipped from my glass of water, I saw a petite and elegant woman sitting directly across from me on the other side of the restaurant. The waiter handed Ms. Zhao her menu.

It was a difficult, if not tortuous effort to not look at her for too long. The last thing I wanted to do was make her feel uncomfortable. She had seen me only once at a Dim Sum years ago, so there was no way she'd remember me. Of course I recognized her immediately, since she has the kind of beauty not easily forgotten. I've also swooned at her gallery photos more than a hundred times, so I had an unfair advantage! Then it was my time to feel uncomfortable.

A drunk married friend of mine sitting next to me made an advance out of nowhere beneath the table. While everyone was in conversation, he discreetly reached over and grabbed my thigh. I looked up to pretend nothing was going on and wait for his hand to go back to where it belonged. I saw Ms. Zhao eating her soup, and I remembered our recent exchange on the Forum's “Trannies” thread. She made a comment revealing voyeuristic tendencies. While my thigh was being rubbed up and down without the rest of our friends realizing, I began to fantasize the two of us putting on a show for Ms. Zhao. I thought about playing with my friend at her direction, reading her texts for my next move. While finishing my meal and being occasionally felt up, I grew more and more aroused. At one point, he slid his hand up and felt that I was rock hard. He grabbed it gently and smiled. I had to finally move his hand, for fear that I was going to explode. It was also getting harder and harder to keep a straight face. Things calmed down. Mistress continued eating her soup, we paid our bill and my friend went home to his wife. I left with the remaining fantasy of performing a sex show for Ms. Zhao's amusement.

Who says nothing good ever happens after midnight?

live2,

I love it when this stuff happens right in front of me without my awareness, only to read about it a few weeks (?) later after a long day, giving me an exciting second wind! The most gratifying aspect of this incident is knowing that I can inspire such naughty fantasies, leading to a real, live boner :)

The idea of being a voyeur to such a sight is madly arousing, too. I wish I would've been clued in as to what was happening.

If ever you are inclined to come see me, I would be more than happy to arrange a performance for you to participate in for my amusement.

..Or perhaps we'll coincidentally run into each other at said eatery and you can slip the waiter a little note for me to "look up" ;)

I had reservations about posting this for fear that it might violate a sense of privacy. I also don't want to come across like a creeper. But since this thread already exists and enough time has passed, I thought I'd share my sighting. After a long night of celebratory cocktails with a group of artist and writer friends, we ended up at an eatery in the Village. Our meal came, and we soaked up our alcohol over good-natured conversation. As I sipped from my glass of water, I saw a petite and elegant woman sitting directly across from me on the other side of the restaurant. The waiter handed Ms. Zhao her menu.

It was a difficult, if not tortuous effort to not look at her for too long. The last thing I wanted to do was make her feel uncomfortable. She had seen me only once at a Dim Sum years ago, so there was no way she'd remember me. Of course I recognized her immediately, since she has the kind of beauty not easily forgotten. I've also swooned at her gallery photos more than a hundred times, so I had an unfair advantage! Then it was my time to feel uncomfortable.

A drunk married friend of mine sitting next to me made an advance out of nowhere beneath the table. While everyone was in conversation, he discreetly reached over and grabbed my thigh. I looked up to pretend nothing was going on and wait for his hand to go back to where it belonged. I saw Ms. Zhao eating her soup, and I remembered our recent exchange on the Forum's “Trannies” thread. She made a comment revealing voyeuristic tendencies. While my thigh was being rubbed up and down without the rest of our friends realizing, I began to fantasize the two of us putting on a show for Ms. Zhao. I thought about playing with my friend at her direction, reading her texts for my next move. While finishing my meal and being occasionally felt up, I grew more and more aroused. At one point, he slid his hand up and felt that I was rock hard. He grabbed it gently and smiled. I had to finally move his hand, for fear that I was going to explode. It was also getting harder and harder to keep a straight face. Things calmed down. Mistress continued eating her soup, we paid our bill and my friend went home to his wife. I left with the remaining fantasy of performing a sex show for Ms. Zhao's amusement.

Who says nothing good ever happens after midnight?

@live2service

Thats hot! Mistress Zhao is so strikingly beautiful it must have been quite torturous not to stare. I fantasize about putting on that same sort of show for her as well;-)

LW

I've never encountered any of the Mistresses on the street (I think), but I'm constantly reminded of the FF at work, which always keeps it in the forefront of my mind. I work with both a Kang and a Zhao. One of my coworkers bears some resemblance to Mistress Ree and another one has a very close resemblance to Mistress Jung. All of this stuff drives me crazy!

live2,

I love it when this stuff happens right in front of me without my awareness, only to read about it a few weeks (?) later after a long day, giving me an exciting second wind! The most gratifying aspect of this incident is knowing that I can inspire such naughty fantasies, leading to a real, live boner :)

The idea of being a voyeur to such a sight is madly arousing, too. I wish I would've been clued in as to what was happening.

If ever you are inclined to come see me, I would be more than happy to arrange a performance for you to participate in for my amusement.

..Or perhaps we'll coincidentally run into each other at said eatery and you can slip the waiter a little note for me to "look up" ;)

Ms. Zhao, That was awesome. So generous......You are a true Goddess B) the coolest!!

tw

live2,

Thank You Ms. Zhao. I have every intention of seeing you this spring, and I would be thrilled to show off for you! Also, now that your permission has been granted, I will gladly send you a note if there's a next chance encounter. You should have the opportunity to witness what you inspire in the hearts and pants of men throughout the city.

live2,

You clearly inspire naughty fantasies.

Thank You Ms. Zhao. I have every intention of seeing you this spring, and I would be thrilled to show off for you! Also, now that your permission has been granted, I will gladly send you a note if there's a next chance encounter. You should have the opportunity to witness what you inspire in the hearts and pants of men throughout the city.

That's exciting news!

Now I'm looking forward to spring for so many more reasons :D

When I catch someone staring at me in public, I often wonder..

a. if they're simply awestruck by my beauty (hehe)

b. if they're grappling with the reality that up until this moment, they've only seen me on the Fortress website and in person, I look different (etc.)

c. if there's a booger on my face

d. all of the above