Mistress' Zhao feet

tung3666

Last week I had my first session with Mistress Zhao. It was the best session I ever had. She is not only very beautiful, but extremely intelligent, with a domineering personality. She transformed me from the first second into her slave. I was fascinated by her power and skills. My session consisted of foot worship. If there is such a thing as perfect feet, hers are absolutely perfect, in shape, size and texture. Forgive Mistress, but i fell in love with your feet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week I had my first session with Mistress Zhao. It was the best session I ever had. She is not only very beautiful, but extremely intelligent, with a domineering personality. She transformed me from the first second into her slave. I was fascinated by her power and skills. My session consisted of foot worship. If there is such a thing as perfect feet, hers are absolutely perfect, in shape, size and texture. Forgive Mistress, but i fell in love with your feet

Wow - so glad to hear that you had a great session. On the website photos, the tops of Her feet look so amazing - I've only seen a few photos that show Her soles from a distance - but from what I can tell they look so amazing. What are Her soles like? Did She start the session barefoot or was She wearing shoes / nylons / toenail polish (what color)? Did She wrinkle her soles when you were worshipping Her feet? This sounds like such an amazing session - such beautiful feet connected to such a beautiful exotic intelligent Woman. Please give more details and speak very slowly.

Thank you, tung.

I will be posting foot pics shortly, simply from the lack thereof, but perhaps to drive some of you a little crazy too ;)

Mistress Zhao, I will be the first to thank you for those posts. And I am sure it will drive everyone here crazy.

To answer to my colleague devotee, with your permission, Mistress Zhao, no Mistress Zhao did not start the session barefoot, but wearing open-toe high-heel shoes and my first required (and gladly consented) gesture of respect and adoration was covering the with kisses.

As far as her soles are concerned, at one point, after kissing them, she asked me to simply cover them with my face, my eyes, my cheeks in a frenzied hommage to their beauty and perfection.

Thank you again, MIstress Zhao

marco

Thank you, tung.

I will be posting foot pics shortly, simply from the lack thereof, but perhaps to drive some of you a little crazy too ;)

Beautiful Superior Mistress Zhao, thank You so much. Your brilliant camera work on the 2 foot pictorials on the main website is incredible and ever since they were posted, I always hoped that there would be another foot pictorial that included You in front of the camera - so this is wonderful news. Every photo & video of You already drives me crazy so I know that these foot pics will drive me absolutely crazy - I look forward to seeing the photos - thank You.

Mistress Zhao, I will be the first to thank you for those posts. And I am sure it will drive everyone here crazy.

To answer to my colleague devotee, with your permission, Mistress Zhao, no Mistress Zhao did not start the session barefoot, but wearing open-toe high-heel shoes and my first required (and gladly consented) gesture of respect and adoration was covering the with kisses.

As far as her soles are concerned, at one point, after kissing them, she asked me to simply cover them with my face, my eyes, my cheeks in a frenzied hommage to their beauty and perfection.

Thank you again, MIstress Zhao

marco

Hey Tung, Thanks so much for sharing those amazing details - I really appreciate it. A tingling sensation went down my back (in a good way) when I read the part about her soles in your face. This session sounds like heaven. So she started the session with shoes on - that's so hot. It must have been so exciting to see Her in person - those beautiful tattoos, hair, face & curves - she drives me so crazy - she's so beautiful. Hopefully, some day in the near future, I will be able have a session with Her and have the privilege to kneel at Her beautiful feet.

Thanks again, Bro

a little teaser for you guys ;)

Superior Mistress Zhao, this is the first time I have ever seen a photo of Your soles this close-up before. I already knew that they were going to be beautiful - but now after seeing this photo, the bottoms of Your feet are like a 1,000 times more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I'm even more in love with Your feet now, than I ever was before - I have shivers going down my back - Your infinite beauty drives me crazy. Just like the rest of You, Your soles have such beautiful detail - the size of Your feet - the most beautiful wrinkles, toes, arches & heels. And as always, Your flawless body in this pic looks so amazing - and I love the way Your beautiful hair is hanging. This photo is so hot - I thought my computer screen was gonna melt. Thank You so much for posting this photo for Your fans - I really truly appreciate it - You're so good to us. You're such an amazing Goddess.

Do you like how they're a little bit dirty?

For some reason, I find slightly dirty feet slightly more charming than clean ones ;)

more to come!

Mistress Zhao, You are so hot - Yes, I love that - You're 100% right - it's extremely hot - I can't stop staring at this photo - You're so beautiful - way, way beyond perfection. From what I can see, it looks like You took the photo of Yourself in the mirror - which is so cool because the viewer is getting the genius of beautiful Mistress Zhao from both behind & in front of the camera at the same time - very cool. I would love to see another photo like this if You have another one. With this warm weather, I've been wondering what kind of shoes You have been wearing outdoors.

Mistress Zhao, You are so amazing!!

For some reason, I find slightly dirty feet slightly more charming than clean ones ;)

more to come!

i love how they are a little bit dirty and demanding a good tongue cleaning. i am afraid that if You were in that position though, i might have to risk planting a big kiss on that gorgeous rear end.

Sk2

more to come!

You are so right - I would love to clean Your beautiful dirty feet. You have the most amazing wrinkles on Your soles & they're lined up so perfectly - truly beautiful feet. I notice in some photos in the Office album (Forum gallery), that the Fortress Goddesses like to hang out barefoot in the office - very hot.

This is such a great topic.

These are my most favoritest summer shoes ever :)

Oh! - Mistress Zhao - another incredible photo that I can't stop staring at - these shoes are so amazing - such a cool style - & Your feet look so beautiful - I think this may be the first time I have ever seen a pic of the tops of Your feet this close up before & as always, way, way beyond perfection - such beautiful toes & I love the toenail polish color. These shoes look like they're very comfortable on You and perfect for slipping on & off & shoe dangling & shoeplay, especially if You know someone has a foot fetish & You want to tease them & drive them crazy. I really love Your beautiful precious feet.

Thank You so much for posting this photo & giving us a glimpse into Your everyday life - You're so generous & kind to Your fans.

Also, speaking of pics that I can't stop staring at, I love that photo of You & Mistress Tran in bikinis - in - I think it was Central Park - Wow! - The Fortress Goddesses have the most drop dead gorgeous bikini bodies on the planet - I've never seen anything like it before - I really love these bikini photos that have been recently posted.

Thank You so much, beautiful Mistress Zhao.