Mistress' Zhao feet

tung3666

Oh! - Mistress Zhao - another incredible photo that I can't stop staring at - these shoes are so amazing - such a cool style - & Your feet look so beautiful - I think this may be the first time I have ever seen a pic of the tops of Your feet this close up before & as always, way, way beyond perfection - such beautiful toes & I love the toenail polish color. These shoes look like they're very comfortable on You and perfect for slipping on & off & shoe dangling & shoeplay, especially if You know someone has a foot fetish & You want to tease them & drive them crazy. I really love Your beautiful precious feet.

Thank You so much for posting this photo & giving us a glimpse into Your everyday life - You're so generous & kind to Your fans.

Also, speaking of pics that I can't stop staring at, I love that photo of You & Mistress Tran in bikinis - in - I think it was Central Park - Wow! - The Fortress Goddesses have the most drop dead gorgeous bikini bodies on the planet - I've never seen anything like it before - I really love these bikini photos that have been recently posted.

Thank You so much, beautiful Mistress Zhao.

I think we'll be having more bikini picnics before the summer is officially over. Hopefully a beach day too! Topless!!

Just for you, I'll take more feet pics of everyone. :)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll be having more bikini picnics before the summer is officially over. Hopefully a beach day too! Topless!!

Just for you, I'll take more feet pics of everyone. :)

Beautiful Goddess Mistress Zhao, thank You so much - not only are You & the other Fortress Goddesses the most beautiful Women on the planet (I truly mean that), but also so kind & generous. I look forward to seeing the bikini pics - & I have shivers down my back (in a good way), just thinking about these feet photos - the Fortress Goddesses have the most beautiful & most precious feet in the world.

Thank You so much, Superior Goddess Mistress Zhao

Divine Mistress Zhao, my words are not necessary any longer and pale when contrasted with the second picture of your feet you posted a few days back.

What splendor, what perfection, each toe is a work of art, the foot in its entirety a masterpiece.

Fellow devotees, rejoice, we have seen a miracle.

Thank you for everything,

marco

I have so many more pics for you guys, but I think our server is experiencing technical difficulties.

Hang tight!

ps. I was told by a Chinese face reader that my extended second toe means that I may have been royalty in a past life! Perhaps even from the Zhou Dynasty?!

Thank You so much, Beautiful Mistress Zhao for taking the time to take these feet pics (& thanks to all of the Beautiful Fortress Goddesses) - I really appreciate it. You're very kind to the Fortress foot fans - we truly are lucky - It really is amazing when I think about how beautiful all of the Fortress Goddesses' feet are - it's like their feet have magickal powers - I'm in love with all of their feet - my foot obsession has multiplied 100 times.

There are few feet pics in the Forum gallery that I love of Mistress Kang, Mistress Jung, Mistress Tran, etc. & the photos You posted in this topic column - so I can imagine how hot these new photos will be - thank You so much.

And I love the 2nd toes on both of Your beautiful feet - like Tung3666 was saying, all of Your toes are truly beautiful - beautiful feet connected to a truly Beautiful Exotic Intelligent Goddess.

I have so many more pics for you guys, but I think our server is experiencing technical difficulties.

Hang tight!

ps. I was told by a Chinese face reader that my extended second toe means that I may have been royalty in a past life! Perhaps even from the Zhou Dynasty?!

So now even Your server has found a way to torture us!

Thank You so much, Beautiful Mistress Zhao for taking the time to take these feet pics (& thanks to all of the Beautiful Fortress Goddesses) - I really appreciate it. You're very kind to the Fortress foot fans - we truly are lucky - It really is amazing when I think about how beautiful all of the Fortress Goddesses' feet are - it's like their feet have magickal powers - I'm in love with all of their feet - my foot obsession has multiplied 100 times.

There are few feet pics in the Forum gallery that I love of Mistress Kang, Mistress Jung, Mistress Tran, etc. & the photos You posted in this topic column - so I can imagine how hot these new photos will be - thank You so much.

And I love the 2nd toes on both of Your beautiful feet - like Tung3666 was saying, all of Your toes are truly beautiful - beautiful feet connected to a truly Beautiful Exotic Intelligent Goddess.

My apologies to Mistress Zhao & the Fortress Goddesses -

Wow - I just saw this post that I wrote yesterday & I realized that I made a horrible, horrible typing error in the 2nd paragraph.

I meant to write: "There are a few feet pics in the Forum Gallery that I love" - (which is true - I love all of the Forum gallery photos & I notice there are also a few feet pics in there that I love - like for example: Mistress Kang Perched Perfection - She's so beautiful - I love her legs & feet & Office Dim Sum Picnic - Mistress Ree's feet look amazing and Your bangs are rockin' in that photo & that Office photo of Mistress Jung & Mistress Choi barefoot with Mistress Jung's soles in the pose & Your 2 photos in this topic column - I can't stop thinking about Your beautiful feet 24/7)

But after seeing my post today, I realized that I accidentally wrote: "There are few feet pics in the Forum Gallery that I love" - this is a horrible typing error and I apologize for that - I'm so sorry Mistress Zhao - I never meant to say it like that - It sounds so horrible - to the reader, it probably sounds like I was complaining that there are only a few pics in the forum gallery that I love - that is not the case at all - Both the Forum & main Fortress NYC websites are my 2 favorite websites on the internet and both have such an abundance of photos & videos - more than I have ever seen on any other website (including pay websites) and the most Beautiful Goddesses on the planet - this is the most amazing website on the internet.

And when I said "there are few" instead of "there are a few", that was a typing error - I would never deliberately write such a rude & insulting statement like that on purpose to anyone, especially to the Fortress Mistresses who are so generous & kind to the readers of this Forum, and especially to You, Beautiful Superior Mistress Zhao who has been so extremely kind & generous - I always have & always will appreciate everything that You & the Fortress Goddesses do. Please acknowledge that it was just a typing error.

So sorry.

Johnny0000

Divine Mistress Zhao, my words are not necessary any longer and pale when contrasted with the second picture of your feet you posted a few days back.

What splendor, what perfection, each toe is a work of art, the foot in its entirety a masterpiece.

Fellow devotees, rejoice, we have seen a miracle.

Thank you for everything,

marco

That was beautiful, Bro - I aggree 100% - as you said, Her feet are a miracle & a masterpiece - I can't stop thinking about them. With the warm weather, I could imagine all of the hot & sexy shoes that the Fortress Goddesses are walking around in all over NYC. This is such a great column that you started - Mistress Zhao & Her beautiful feet -- 2 of my favorite topics - and now She's gonna be posting more feet photos soon - I think they may include some of the other Mistresses, too - very, very cool. I look forward to seeing those pics.

Speaking of bikini photos - once again, I saw Mistress Ree's Boca Raton video on Youtube - WOW! - what a beautiful flawless body & cool tattoos - I'm always so busy looking at her feet - sometimes I forget how beautiful the rest of her is - although I did hit the pause button a few times to try and catch a freeze frame of her beautiful soles running in the sand.

Speaking of bikini photos - once again, I saw Mistress Ree's Boca Raton video on Youtube - WOW! - what a beautiful flawless body & cool tattoos - I'm always so busy looking at her feet - sometimes I forget how beautiful the rest of her is - although I did hit the pause button a few times to try and catch a freeze frame of her beautiful soles running in the sand.

Hahaha I gotta post more while the weather is warm and the abs are still out!! lol

Hahaha I gotta post more while the weather is warm and the abs are still out!! lol

Wow - that would be great - I would love to see more pics and/or vids of You (I love Your Youtube videos) & I remember You recently mentioning that You have a few more foot videos sitting around - music to my ears :) - I look forward to seeing those videos too -

Like all of the other Fortress Goddesses, Your feet are truly magickal - in the Women of the Fortress Video - the camera angles in that video really show how beautiful the shape & curves of Your feet are - the sexiest barefoot walking I have ever seen - it was so hot - to think that the Fortress Goddesses probably walk around the office barefoot like that every day - Wow.

Thank You so much Beautiful Mistress Ree - The Fortress Goddesses truly rock.

• 2 weeks later...

my toes say hello :)

Beautiful Superior Mistress Zhao - Hello to You & Your beautiful precious toes, soles, arches & heels - I was thinking about Your beautiful toes all weekend (especially in that photo of Your summer shoes with the red nail polish).

Woooooooowwww - This new photo is one of my favorites - I think I'm in love with Your feet now more than ever - I love how close-up this photo is because we can really see the amazing detail of Your feet & soles better than ever before - so beautiful & so, so beyond perfection - & like Tung was saying, a miracle & a masterpiece - I agree - I love Your feet so much - and the best part is they belong to one of the most beautiful Goddesses on the planet. Thank You so much for posting this photo - Mistress Zhao, You are so kind - I've been wondering what those other foot pics are like & I look forward to seeing them -The Women of Fortress NYC are so amazing & I love these close-up photos. I can't stop staring at this pic - how can someone be so beautiful & so exotic? It's truly magickal.

my toes say hello :)

I can't stop thinking about this pic ever since I saw it this morning - it's totally driving me crazy. Before this topic column started, I already thought Your feet were so beautiful - & then You started posting the pics in this column and seeing Your feet so close-up for the first time, It was a new discovery for me - I realized that Your feet were 1,000 times more beautiful than I originally thought.

And now with this new photo which is even more close-up than I have ever seen before of Your beautiful precious feet - once again, I am discovering all over again that Your feet are even more beautiful than I ever realized before today - Your toes are so beautiful - I really love the way the 2nd toe is longer then the rest of the toes and all of Your toes are so beautiful & the beautiful lines on the bottom of Your feet, and the beautiful shape of Your feet, arches, heels, ankles, legs, etc. & as always, Your body is so beautiful - You truly are a walking masterpiece. Also, I'm discovering in this photo how beautiful Your skin is. The more close-up the photo is - the more beautiful You are.

If it's okay with You, Beautiful Mistress Zhao, maybe sometime in the future, if You can post 1 or 2 more photos of Your feet - for example, maybe one day, You're wearing a really cool pair of shoes - or a really hot pair of nylons, or some wild color toenail polish like black or metallic blue, etc. , or maybe You're just hangin' out barefoot in jeans, etc.

Mistress Zhao, You're so amazing!!!

I can't stop thinking about this pic ever since I saw it this morning - it's totally driving me crazy. Before this topic column started, I already thought Your feet were so beautiful - & then You started posting the pics in this column and seeing Your feet so close-up for the first time, It was a new discovery for me - I realized that Your feet were 1,000 times more beautiful than I originally thought.

And now with this new photo which is even more close-up than I have ever seen before of Your beautiful precious feet - once again, I am discovering all over again that Your feet are even more beautiful than I ever realized before today - Your toes are so beautiful - I really love the way the 2nd toe is longer then the rest of the toes and all of Your toes are so beautiful & the beautiful lines on the bottom of Your feet, and the beautiful shape of Your feet, arches, heels, ankles, legs, etc. & as always, Your body is so beautiful - You truly are a walking masterpiece. Also, I'm discovering in this photo how beautiful Your skin is. The more close-up the photo is - the more beautiful You are.

If it's okay with You, Beautiful Mistress Zhao, maybe sometime in the future, if You can post 1 or 2 more photos of Your feet - for example, maybe one day, You're wearing a really cool pair of shoes - or a really hot pair of nylons, or some wild color toenail polish like black or metallic blue, etc. , or maybe You're just hangin' out barefoot in jeans, etc.

Mistress Zhao, You're so amazing!!!

Thanks Johnny :)

I will keep posting pics of my feet's new adventures.