Mistress' Zhao feet

tung3666

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A darker red for fall :)

Mistress Zhao, thank You so much for posting these incredible feet photos - I always get such an amazing rush whenever I see any photo of You, especially Your beautiful feet (and Your tattoos) - I love the way they're so close-up - I can see every beautiful line & detail of Your feet.

Also, I see that You posted a few more videos of Mistresses Jung, Chen, Yao & Lin (my computer wasn't working for almost a month so I'm just seeing these recent videos for the first time today) - as always, awesome - incredible, amazing work - Mistress Yao's feet look so beautiful in those clear boots.

• 1 month later...

Soft, quiet morning feet :)

Beautiful Goddess Mistress Zhao, my idol, Happy Holidays & Happy Brithday - thank You so much for posting this photo & for thinking of Your fans (& foot fans) on Christmas - I truly appreciate it so much - You just made this an even more amazing Christmas.

This truly is one of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen in my life - as always, just when I thought I have finally grasped an understanding of how infinitely beautiful You really are, once again I discover that You are a thousand times more beautiful than I had previously thought - and the whole atmosphere of the photo has such a calm & relaxed & soothing vibe - especially with the cat in the photo - You captured the photo at just the perfect moment - it really is a masterpiece - I kind of feel like I'm looking at a painting.

And Your feet - I got such a rush when I enlarged the photo - I literally had to stop & take a deep breath. I was just looking at the other photos in this topic the other day, getting blown away all over again & hoping that maybe You would post another photo in the future - Thanks so much, Mistress Zhao for sharing these photos & letting the fans get a glimpse into Your everyday life - You're so generous - I really mean that. Happy Holidays.

Beautiful Goddess Mistress Zhao, my idol, Happy Holidays & Happy Brithday - thank You so much for posting this photo & for thinking of Your fans (& foot fans) on Christmas - I truly appreciate it so much - You just made this an even more amazing Christmas.

This truly is one of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen in my life - as always, just when I thought I have finally grasped an understanding of how infinitely beautiful You really are, once again I discover that You are a thousand times more beautiful than I had previously thought - and the whole atmosphere of the photo has such a calm & relaxed & soothing vibe - especially with the cat in the photo - You captured the photo at just the perfect moment - it really is a masterpiece - I kind of feel like I'm looking at a painting.

And Your feet - I got such a rush when I enlarged the photo - I literally had to stop & take a deep breath. I was just looking at the other photos in this topic the other day, getting blown away all over again & hoping that maybe You would post another photo in the future - Thanks so much, Mistress Zhao for sharing these photos & letting the fans get a glimpse into Your everyday life - You're so generous - I really mean that. Happy Holidays.

Just terrific, thanks mZ. The whole package is primo.

Loveliness derfined and captured in a moment.

Absolutely lovin' the entire breath taking soft, quiet morning moment.

You are so beautiful beyond words

Thank you for all your kind words, guys!

I've always appreciated how pictures can inspire feelings beyond words, so posting pictures is my way of saying "hello" without needing much response. Although the responses here are lovely and much appreciated :)