Mistress' Zhao feet

tung3666

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it's been raining for 3 days straight here, I thought I'd put up a sunny pic :)

Thank you, Mistress Zhao! What a much-needed picture! It's been raining like crazy and there has been extensive flooding up here - a bunch of roads are closed and schools have been closed. Very hard to get to work and back home (had to backtrack and turn around multiple times tonight because of flooding). Really, really needed your beautiful feet and all that sunshine!

You're the best!

Since it's been raining for 3 days straight here, I thought I'd put up a sunny pic :)

This is such a cool pic - a freeze-frame glimpse into a day in the life of Beautiful Goddess Mistress Zhao's beautiful precious feet - a very cool photo - You're such an amazing & creative photographer.

Wow - Your toes & toenails are truly beautiful & as much as I love any color of toenail polish You wear, I also love seeing Your toes without polish as well (just like I love bare feet & nylon feet equally) - Thank You so much for posting this incredible pic & for taking such close-up photos - each photo has been a new discovery for me - like Tung was saying, a miracle.

Beautiful Mistress Zhao, You're so kind.

Now that it's officially Fall, I thought I'd share with you the last peek at bare feet in my newest sandals!

Mistress Zhao, these shoes are so hot! - Very, very, very hot - This is exactly the type of photo I was thinking of because I notice that these styles of Women's sandals & Roman sandals, etc. have been so popular this summer & last summer- so I started wondering if Mistress Zhao & the other Fortress Goddesses are also wearing them, thinking how hot Your feet would look in them - so this is exactly the type of photo I was picturing in my mind for the last few weeks - but as always, as hard as I try to visualize how beautiful Your feet are, once again the photo is 500 times more beautiful than I could have ever imagined - as soon as I clicked the photo to enlarge it & I saw Your feet - I felt a jolt go up my spine & then I had to stop to catch my breath - this photo is a perfect example of why so many men love Women's feet - with Fortress Goddesses walking around in hot shoes like these, who can blame us for falling in love with Their feet - this may be my favorite foot pic - I can't even find the words to decribe how beautul Your feet are in this photo & what makes it even hotter is knowing that they're Mistress Zhao's feet.

Mistress Zhao, You have been so generous & kind to Your foot fans, posting the most beautiful close-up feet pics - You truly are a kind Goddess. Thank You so much.

That is a really beautiful cat - we used to have a black cat that looked exaclty like that - we had her for about 11 years until she recently passed away & everybody in the apt. misses her - but this photo reminds me of her.

Thanks again for posting such an amazing pic.

• 3 weeks later...