Mistress' Zhao feet

tung3666

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous pedicure & the triangle is awesome - Thank You, Mistress Zhao - I normally am not into trends & was always more of an underground person rather than a mainstream kinda person for my own personal taste, but 2 things that I have been recently noticing are the variations & different colors of the Bettie Page style platform heels that seem to be everywhere now - I've been a Bettie Page fan for so long & seeing all these Women in these Bettie Page shoes is really turning me on & lately, I find myself stopping & looking in store windows to check out the Women's shoes - even more than Women do it - in my 40's, I'm still in awe at how precious Women's feet are - & the other thing I notice is all of the neon nail colors, especially yellow, green & pink - which I noticed a lot, especially on Asian Women in the summer & I thought it looked really beautiful - it seems to go well with Asian's Women's beautiful skin tone.

Has anyone noticed all the fun trendy nail designs around? They've come a long way from French manicures!

Personally, they're a bit too fancy for me, I prefer simplicity.

Like golden triangles :)

post-1000-0-65992300-1329325442_thumb.jpg

There sure are a whole lot of fancy nail designs around these days, but I must say that You make simplicity look absolutely amazing.