psychologcal domination

joey

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the "secret" depends on what you're looking for.

There are people who come to us just to get their fetish fix of feet or leather or whatever.

Then there are those who are looking for some type of a relationship, albeit within professional parameters, so that they can somehow grow.

Undeniably, sex is an act that bonds people together, which is why I allude to deeper emotions. I've known many people who deepen their already sexual relationships with BDSM.

To manipulate those deeper emotions without sex is tantamount to psychological domination.

As Phred mentioned, the feeling of safety is another major factor in the release and relief of submitting. We as dommes work with your willingness to be putty in our hands.

Even in daily life, when I mention to a stranger what I do for a living, the stranger usually opens up about any and all secrets he/she has been holding in for years, especially sexual ones.

Our mere presence inspires catharsis ;)

I just wanted to back up a bit and extend that exploring your fetishes is not a diminished cause for BDSM relationships.

Admittedly, a fetish hardly ever tires, as I've experienced with my own, and just becomes more polished and refined as time goes on.

I find it really hot when a Women who seems like a really 9 to 5 vanilla type of Women will all of a sudden say, oh yeah I have some tattoos & then They start lifting Their shirt sleeves up & Their pants legs up & the back of Their shirts up & showing you all a whole bunch of tattoos & you had no idea that She had tattoos all over her body.