Guess the Mistress

Mistress Tran

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistress Tran, is this the million dollar question? Couldn't You have started us off a little easier? Hm, i suppose that's not Your method...

All i can say for 100% sure is, None of Those Feet belong to Mistress Choi! i will bet my head on that. Good luck, guys. Not sure you want the reward, though!

2 of you boys made correct guess for 1 set of feet but everything else is wrong. Hmmmm does a pair of my dirty panties sound like a good reward for who can correctly guess all of the feet and in the right order.

My guess is Mistress Zhao in the jeans, Mistress Tran in the gold and Mistress Jung on the left. Thank you for the beautiful picture, Mistress Tran

I'll give all you poor boys a hint and tell you that NONE of these feet are mine! Next time I see any one of you, we will be spending a *very* generous amount of time on foot worship, to ensure that you will never incorrectly identify my pretty little feet again...

Being you wore boots for our last session and didn't allow me to see your wonderful feet, I'll use that as an excuse.

2 of you boys made correct guess for 1 set of feet but everything else is wrong. Hmmmm does a pair of my dirty panties sound like a good reward for who can correctly guess all of the feet and in the right order.

Now that's what I call incentive. Just wish I paid a little bit more attention to feet.

Hello boys:

Guess which feet belong to which Mistress....post-12299-0-36621200-1315153647_thumb.jpg

Left: I think these beautiful feet belong to Mistress Tran

Bottom right southeast corner: I definitely think these beautiful feet belong to Mistress Zhao - the toes match perfectly - I'm pretty sure about this.

Top right northeast corner in jeans: I think it may be Mistress Vu because they remind me of her feet in the Mistress Vu Gets Dressed video and from what I can see in this photo, although I can't say for sure with the jeans covering the ankle, they look very small - and I know Mistress Yao has very small feet also (Mistress Yao has really beautiful feet - I bet she has really nice soles) but these feet in this photo look more like Mistress Vu's feet so I'm go with Mistress Vu.

I surprised myself - I thought I would be able to name all 3 pairs of feet right away but it was more difficult that I thought - I think I'm getting rusty - I need to go back & brush up & study the Fortress foot photos some more.

I had fun trying to figure this out - if maybe, You may consider posting another photo - maybe with sole shots, that would be great - I would love to try & play Name Those Fortress Goddess Soles.