Guess the Mistress

Mistress Tran

Hello boys:

Guess which feet belong to which Mistress....post-12299-0-36621200-1315153647_thumb.jpg

Look at those mouth watering feet...look at those toes...all those lollipop toes...imagine servicing 3 pairs of Goddesses feet and 30 beautiful toes...that would be dreamy...smile.gifcool.gif

Sherlock says...that the feet with the royal blue nailpolish in the golden sandals...belongs to Mistress Tran...who was handling the camera.

The green eyed sandals are lucky to be on Mistress Zhao´s feet....ohhh nice black nail polish.

The Mistress wearing jeans...a wild guess...Mistress Ree.

Panties as reward...niiiiiiiiicewink.gif

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doublechecked myself again because I started to doubt my previous guesses.

From the beginning, I immediately ruled out Mistresses Ahn, Ree & Jung and my guesses were:

I definitely think the bottom feet with the blue nail polish belong to Mistress Zhao - when I match this photo to the photo of her favorite summer shoes in the Mistress Zhao's feet topic column, everything matches perfectly including the ankles.

I'm pretty sure about the feet on the left belonging to mistress Tran.

The feet on the right - at first I thought maybe Mistress Kang but Mistress Kang's toenails look like they're cut shorter and rounded at the tops and Her big toes are shorter than the 2nd & 3rd toes - so from the angle of this photo - I don't think it would be Mistress Kang's. Then I thought maybe Mistress Choi's feet but Mistress Choi's big toes are longer then the rest of her toes and the toes in this photo - it looks like the big toes are slightly shorter than the 2nd toes - but now that I look at it again - it's hard to tell from the angle if the big toes are longer than the 2nd toes - so now I'm wondering - maybe I was wrong - Maybe it's not Mistress Vu - maybe it is Mistress Choi. I also considered Mistress Yao but Her feet look different - I don't think it's Her - I think it's either Mistress Vu or Mistress Choi.

You're right - I am disappointed in myself - I thought I would do better - hopefully if they post more close-up feet pics in the future, we can study every inch & every detail of the Fortress Goddess's feet more carefully.

Johnny0000,

I must admit, given the nature of a number of your posts, my money would have been on you to nail this one. I knew that I didn't stand a chance, even with the much sought after reward being offered to the lucky person who happened to guess correctly.

Johnny0000,

I must admit, given the nature of a number of your posts, my money would have been on you to nail this one. I knew that I didn't stand a chance, even with the much sought after reward being offered to the lucky person who happened to guess correctly.

Hello Akiravn1:

How are you? Thanks for having faith in me - I too, thought that I would be able to guess all 3 pairs of feet immediately - because when I saw the Introducing the Players of the Fortress Video - I knew in 2 seconds that it was Beautiful Mistress Ree running & walking barefoot - that video drives me crazy every time I see that - it's like her feet have some kind of Voodoo Magick Power - the way she walks & runs - it feels like time stops for a few seconds - She obviously knows she was born to a Foot Goddess - but this photo was more difficult than I originally thought.

Feet on the bottom of the photo - I'm gonna stick with my first guess - Mistress Zhao - Lucky for the Fortress foot fans, She posted those amazing photos of Her feet in the other column & the photos are so close-up - we can see every tiny detail of Her precious feet - Mistress Zhao is very kind to Her foot fans -& those photos match perfectly with the feet on the bottom - I would be surprised if I was wrong about this one.

Mistress Tran just mentioned that the feet on the left are Hers so luckily I got that one right & a few others also made that guess - there are some good foot pics of Her in the Forum Gallery so it was pretty easy to match up.

Top Right - This is the difficult one - After considering Mistress Kang (which would be great because I love her feet & I would love to see more photos of Her feet like maybe a really close-up shot of Mistress Kang's soles), and then considering Mistresses Choi (I love Her clear boots) & Yao (She has nice feet too - I'm curious to see what her soles look like), I decided to go with Mistress Vu - which would also be great because it all started one day when I was surfing the internet and stumbled onto Mistress Vu's website and saw a photo of Her sitting on Her beautiful wrinkled soles and I immediately became a Fortress fan.

I'm curious to find out who's feet each pair belongs to & I also wonder who the Mystery Goddess is in the Office Gallery with the Jeans & really cool red heels.

Hello boys:

Guess which feet belong to which Mistress....post-12299-0-36621200-1315153647_thumb.jpg

Just to prove how bad I am at taking notice of feet, even with the hints of MTran on the left and Mistress Jung & Mistress Ree not even in the picture, I will be willing to bet my remaining two guesses of Mistress Vu on the right and mZ on the bottom still proves to be wrong. I am looking forward to the great reveal myself.

Hello Akiravn1:

How are you? Thanks for having faith in me - I too, thought that I would be able to guess all 3 pairs of feet immediately - because when I saw the Introducing the Players of the Fortress Video - I knew in 2 seconds that it was Beautiful Mistress Ree running & walking barefoot - that video drives me crazy every time I see that - it's like her feet have some kind of Voodoo Magick Power - the way she walks & runs - it feels like time stops for a few seconds - She obviously knows she was born to a Foot Goddess - but this photo was more difficult than I originally thought.

Feet on the bottom of the photo - I'm gonna stick with my first guess - Mistress Zhao - Lucky for the Fortress foot fans, She posted those amazing photos of Her feet in the other column & the photos are so close-up - we can see every tiny detail of Her precious feet - Mistress Zhao is very kind to Her foot fans -& those photos match perfectly with the feet on the bottom - I would be surprised if I was wrong about this one.

Mistress Tran just mentioned that the feet on the left are Hers so luckily I got that one right & a few others also made that guess - there are some good foot pics of Her in the Forum Gallery so it was pretty easy to match up.

Top Right - This is the difficult one - After considering Mistress Kang (which would be great because I love her feet & I would love to see more photos of Her feet like maybe a really close-up shot of Mistress Kang's soles), and then considering Mistresses Choi (I love Her clear boots) & Yao (She has nice feet too - I'm curious to see what her soles look like), I decided to go with Mistress Vu - which would also be great because it all started one day when I was surfing the internet and stumbled onto Mistress Vu's website and saw a photo of Her sitting on Her beautiful wrinkled soles and I immediately became a Fortress fan.

I'm curious to find out who's feet each pair belongs to & I also wonder who the Mystery Goddess is in the Office Gallery with the Jeans & really cool red heels.

Johnny0000,

After reading your very descriptive posts in regard to the Fortress Mistresses feet and then seeing MTran's challenge, I immediately figured this was a test perfectly suited for you, especially as you continued to dissect all the possibilities. As it turns out, this has turned into quite the challenge.