Guess the Mistress

Mistress Tran

Only 1 person has guessed correctly for 2 of the Mistresses feet.

So far this is what you know:

- Mine are the left

- Jung and Ree are not in the picture

Another hint: None of the feet are MZhaos

I am very disappointed in you boys....MJung is correct, we will be focusing on feet worship!

New rule: From this point on, I will allow everyone to have 1 last guess before I take away my reward.

You all better start looking at pictures on the website and do more research!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what? I'm not seeing that tattoo above mZ's right ankle and the second toe doesn't appear to be long enough. My real final revised guess is: left mTran, top mChoi, bottom mChen (this is just an educated guess) ;)

Wow - you're absolutely right - now that I'm looking at the photo again after you pointed these things out, I see exactly what you mean - I don't even know why I ever thought that they were Mistress Zhao's feet at all - they're completely different - even the skin color is different and like you said - there's no tattoo & the 2nd toe isn't long enough.

Who knows - you may be the one who guesses all 3 correctly.

Man... you guys suck. :lol:

To all of the Fortress Goddesses, I apologize - I realize now that I really suck at this - I'm so embarrassed - The Fortress Goddesses have the most beautiful feet on the planet & I should have had every molecule of their precious feet completely memorized, especialy after Beautiful Mistress Zhao kindly posted several extremely close-up photos. But I did have fun trying to solve this puzzle, being that Fortress NYC feet is favorite topic.

Now I'm wondering, was I at least right about the Introducing the Players of Fortress NYC video? In the barefoot scenes, the video never shows the face but I automatically assumed that it was Beautiful Mistress Ree - could I have possibly mistaken her distinctively beautiful feet for another Mistress' amazingly beautiful feet?

And also - during that brief period when Fortress NYC had a submissive named Submissive Kitty, I always wondered if She was the Legendary Mistress Tigra (who also has really beautifully shaped feet & a sexy voice & a really beautiful face) - was I wrong about about Her?

I can't wait to find out who all 3 pairs of feet in this photo belong to? I'm not even gonna try to guess anymore - I'm very, very disappointed in myself & I need to improve - all I know is all 3 pairs of feet in the photo are beautiful - Hopefully after the answers are revealed The Fortress Goddesses will start another topic like maybe Woffyboy's idea, Guess the Mistress' Hands - that would be cool or Guess the Mistress Soles - I can definitely get into that.

My guess is Mistress Kang on the left, next to her on the right is Mistress Ree and next to her is Mistress Zhao.

whip

Oh Whip, you didn't read the whole thread, did you.

I don't blame you, it's getting pretty long!

However, if you had, you would have seen post #41 in which I explicitly state that none of the feet are mine ;) HA! GUESS AGAIN!! LOL

To all of the Fortress Goddesses, I apologize - I realize now that I really suck at this - I'm so embarrassed - The Fortress Goddesses have the most beautiful feet on the planet & I should have had every molecule of their precious feet completely memorized, especialy after Beautiful Mistress Zhao kindly posted several extremely close-up photos. But I did have fun trying to solve this puzzle, being that Fortress NYC feet is favorite topic.

Now I'm wondering, was I at least right about the Introducing the Players of Fortress NYC video? In the barefoot scenes, the video never shows the face but I automatically assumed that it was Beautiful Mistress Ree - could I have possibly mistaken her distinctively beautiful feet for another Mistress' amazingly beautiful feet?

And also - during that brief period when Fortress NYC had a submissive named Submissive Kitty, I always wondered if She was the Legendary Mistress Tigra (who also has really beautifully shaped feet & a sexy voice & a really beautiful face) - was I wrong about about Her?

I can't wait to find out who all 3 pairs of feet in this photo belong to? I'm not even gonna try to guess anymore - I'm very, very disappointed in myself & I need to improve - all I know is all 3 pairs of feet in the photo are beautiful - Hopefully after the answers are revealed The Fortress Goddesses will start another topic like maybe Woffyboy's idea, Guess the Mistress' Hands - that would be cool or Guess the Mistress Soles - I can definitely get into that.

Not to worry, Johnny, the barefoot scenes in the Introducing the Players video are indeed my feet ;)

Not to worry, Johnny, the barefoot scenes in the Introducing the Players video are indeed my feet ;)

Thank You so much for letting me know that, Beautiful Goddess Mistress Ree - I really appreciate it - I really love that video & like all Fortress NYC videos & photos, it's a masterpiece & already as classic & legendary as a Bettie Page movie. Have a nice weekend.

You all are very disappointing!

No one gets the reward!

Left is mine, top is MLin, and bottom is MChen

So sorry, Mistress Tran - hopefully we will do better next time -

I just wanted to say that all the feet in the photo are extremely beautiful. I don't think I have ever seen Mistress Lin's feet before - wow - really beautiful - hope to see more photos of her amazing feet - also Mistress Chen's feet - wow - very hot - great skin color - reminds me a little of Mistress Ahn's skin color - hope to see a pic of Mistess Chen's soles in the future also - and as always, Mistress Tran, Your feet always look amazing - everybody loves Your beautiful feet (I hope one day to see a Mistress Tran bikini pic that also shows Your feet in the same photo - that would be awesome)

Have a nice weekend.

You all are very disappointing!

No one gets the reward!

Left is mine, top is MLin, and bottom is MChen

Not sure why I never factored Mistress Lin into the equation! Sorry to have disappointed You Mistress. Also extremely disappointed in myself, especially with such an amazing reward being offered.