Guess the Mistress

Mistress Tran

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Whip, you didn't read the whole thread, did you.

I don't blame you, it's getting pretty long!

However, if you had, you would have seen post #41 in which I explicitly state that none of the feet are mine ;) HA! GUESS AGAIN!! LOL

Yes! Mistress Ree, I didn' t see your post. Honestly, I think I was just fantasizing about three of my favorite Mistresses. I never got a change to guess again before I saw the correct answer. Maybe there will be another contest soon!

whip

Yes! Mistress Ree, I didn' t see your post. Honestly, I think I was just fantasizing about three of my favorite Mistresses. I never got a change to guess again before I saw the correct answer. Maybe there will be another contest soon!

whip

Yes, the guessing game was a great idea! Clearly, everyone needs practice identifying us apart.

where can i find the video?

There's also another video of Beautiful Mistress Ree painting her toenails & talking about her feet. I think it's called Mistress Ree Foot Worship Talk - it's floating around on the web - if you google it, you should be able to find it. I thought the video was amazing - it so hot listening to a Beautiful Goddess talk about her own feet.

There's also another video of Beautiful Mistress Ree painting her toenails & talking about her feet. I think it's called Mistress Ree Foot Worship Talk - it's floating around on the web - if you google it, you should be able to find it. I thought the video was amazing - it so hot listening to a Beautiful Goddess talk about her own feet.

I remember that one. With her cat watching if I recall correctly. I miss Minnie's Target Practice and Microwave Dilema and also Ms Vu's videos.

You can view it on my Profile! There's also the one of my peeing in the subway listed there too. That one has been pretty popular.

You can view it on my Profile! There's also the one of my peeing in the subway listed there too. That one has been pretty popular.

Beautiful Goddess Mistress Ree, a few minutes after I sent that post, I saw that it was already on Your profile - sorry about that - I was surprised that I had never even noticed it before.

And the subway video is great - I love the part when You started laughing really hard - I think the thing I love the most about all the Fortress videos & photos is that everyone always looks like they're having so much fun while the camera catches the moment.

I remember that one. With her cat watching if I recall correctly. I miss Minnie's Target Practice and Microwave Dilema and also Ms Vu's videos.

Yeah, that cat is so cute - it's so funny when you see animals in videos on the internet because they're just hanging out, not even aware that they're in a video - that cat is sitting on the bed, cleaning her paws & has no idea how world famous Beautiful Goddess Mistress Ree is - I always start laughing when I see a Youtube video & a cat or dog walks into the video.

I remember all those Fortress videos when they were on Youtube. There were also a few of Mistress Kang on Cast TV but when I clicked on them, they wouldn't play - I don't know if my computer was having problems or if maybe they deleted the videos before I discovered them - there was one of Mistress Kang trying on a pair of boots - I would have loved to have seen that video or any video footage of Mistress Kang's feet, I can definitely get into watching something like that.

Yeah, those behind the scenes type of Fortress videos & office videos are great as well as the other videos & photos - hopefully, they'll post more video footage soon.

OH NO! I'm so sad it seems my lack of a laptop left me out of the fun in this guessing game. D:< Admittedly I'm a bit disappointed that my pretty feet did not enter the minds of you boys. I think the only way to rectify this is for up close one on one time with my feet and your face(s). Yes my feet are quite tiny... bite size even? ahahah

OH NO! I'm so sad it seems my lack of a laptop left me out of the fun in this guessing game. D:< Admittedly I'm a bit disappointed that my pretty feet did not enter the minds of you boys. I think the only way to rectify this is for up close one on one time with my feet and your face(s). Yes my feet are quite tiny... bite size even? ahahah

Mistress Lin,

Sorry to have disappointed You, just never realized Your feet were that small. However, I think bite size, tiny feet are extremely cute and would always welcome up close one on one time with Your feet and my face.

Wow, Mistress Lin, You have really beautiful feet - same size as Mistress Vu? - Size 5 & 1/2 is so hot - & I love Your new video.