* HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 *

Mistress Kang

YAY- thank you to all my "respondees" :D

Was there anything eventful on your NYE? I went to a comedy club in. After the headliner's act, we watched the people in Times Square on the monitors for a couple of minutes (Psy was a guest of the host(s)- it was his birthday). The ball dropped and we all toasted, it was very sweet :)

Was there anything eventful on your NYE? I went to a comedy club in. After the headliner's act, we watched the people in Times Square on the monitors for a couple of minutes (Psy was a guest of the host(s)- it was his birthday). The ball dropped and we all toasted, it was very sweet :)

Anyone ever been to Times Square during NYE?

Yes! At 11:52 I put out the bottles and cans for the morning pickup and at exactly 12:00, I was watching the kettle boil water for a hot chocolate. Then I went back upstairs to continue watching the Twilight Zone Marathon, A true New Years to remember and cherish always.

I did NYE at Times Sq back is the early 70's. the drinking age was 18 and you could sneak in a flask with no problem.

everyone was drunk and puking. there were sleazy hookers in the side streets. 42nd St was all peep shows. it was great!

Today it looks like a lot of standing around in the cold yelling whoooo

No, but I used to live about 6 blocks away. I threw a raging kegger for the Millenium, and I remember when it turned midnight, you could hear this incredible roar coming from Times Square - even with the windows and doors closed! It was quite something to remember.

I did NYE at Times Sq back is the early 70's. the drinking age was 18 and you could sneak in a flask with no problem.

everyone was drunk and puking. there were sleazy hookers in the side streets. 42nd St was all peep shows. it was great!

Today it looks like a lot of standing around in the cold yelling whoooo

And who could forget the public displays of full toilet after all that waiting around. :rolleyes: