"I slaved, all day"

Mistress Fei

"What are you looking at...?" Geez - do we look that bad in the screening room?

Oh god, let's hope not. I do always try to wear my nicest socks and undies when going to the Fortress though.

Also, rewatching this to catch your quote made me think I preferred the woman's look in the commercial before she puts on makeup/does her hair--much sweeter looking. Though that's the point I guess, and I'm probably just projecting my need for some TLC after a helllllllish first two weeks into 2015

Now I have to figure out whether to laugh or swoon or just be envious :]

On a sort-of-related note, I wonder how these ads--or even the concept of female domination--would go over in, say, the Middle East. Where there's repression there's usually kink, but with the ME I just can't see it...

That's really interesting and true. You see it in a lot of asian cultures. But in the ME maybe too radical. Would be interesting to find out more...

Now I have to figure out whether to laugh or swoon or just be envious :]

On a sort-of-related note, I wonder how these ads--or even the concept of female domination--would go over in, say, the Middle East. Where there's repression there's usually kink, but with the ME I just can't see it...

That is a really interesting thought. But their culture is so strict I cant imagine that couples would feel comfortable deviating from the norm. 

I saw that commercial a while back- its so funny and very efficient!

I actually love to clean my own apartment....I am very anal (hahaha) about how my apartment is cleaned and where things are placed.  However, I would like someone to carry me everywhere....for example, when i wake up and need to get to the bathroom, my slave would pick me up from my bed and place me in the bathroom.  He would start my shower and wait till I was done to wrap my towel around me and dry me off.  Then he would need to lotion my whole body, carry me back to my room to get dressed...etc.

I actually love to clean my own apartment....I am very anal (hahaha) about how my apartment is cleaned and where things are placed.  However, I would like someone to carry me everywhere....for example, when i wake up and need to get to the bathroom, my slave would pick me up from my bed and place me in the bathroom.  He would start my shower and wait till I was done to wrap my towel around me and dry me off.  Then he would need to lotion my whole body, carry me back to my room to get dressed...etc.

. Where would we apply for that position mTran??

The first part of the interview process is to see how far you could walk with my on your back....how many blocks do you think?

This position requires a lot of "lifting and carrying"

Dear Ms. Tran:

There was a time when I was sound of body (never sound of mind, of course) that I could entertain such thoughts. In 2007, I walked about 3 blocks with Ms. Vu on my back stopping only at the steps of Agent Provocateur. I refused to climb the steps because it was inherently dangerous and negligent on my part to proceed. We had loads of fun inside the store anyway while Ms. Kang continued to pretend she didn't know us.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...

That is almost identical to one of my frequent fantasies.  The subs who would love to serve you in that way are too numerous to count.  Also, your bath water would become the slave's drinking water,