Fortress Welcomes: Mistress "Bean" Rey

As the adage goes, "good things come to those who wait".

Our newest Fortress Player, Mistress "Bean" Rey, is now available for sessions!  Now...a treat for your eyes ;-)

http://fortressnyc.com/players/mistress_rey

Here's is my absolute favorite photo of Mistress Rey (big thanks to Mistress Zhao for shooting them too!)-

She's got legs for miles. Miles I say.

Mistress Rey.jpg

I know some of you may be curious and eager to know more about her "nickname", I certainly was LOL and it was a good while before I was even privy to it! Mistress Rey has firmly decided that she will only share that particular story on her terms, one of which is asking her in person, I can't speak to the rest.

Oh, and good luck (more like fat chance LOL) at getting even a sliver of a hint of the name behind her nickname! Ha.

Now I leave you with one more feast for your eyes, guys ;-)

Quarters, I say!  Quarters.

Mistress Rey2.jpg

Bounce them, you can.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the adage goes, "good things come to those who wait".

Our newest Fortress Player, Mistress "Bean" Rey, is now available for sessions!  Now...a treat for your eyes ;-)

http://fortressnyc.com/players/mistress_rey

Here's is my absolute favorite photo of Mistress Rey (big thanks to Mistress Zhao for shooting them too!)-

She's got legs for miles. Miles I say.

attachicon.gifMistress Rey.jpg

I know some of you may be curious and eager to know more about her "nickname", I certainly was LOL and it was a good while before I was even privy to it! Mistress Rey has firmly decided that she will only share that particular story on her terms, one of which is asking her in person, I can't speak to the rest.

Oh, and good luck (more like fat chance LOL) at getting even a sliver of a hint of the name behind her nickname! Ha.

Now I leave you with one more feast for your eyes, guys ;-)

Quarters, I say!  Quarters.

attachicon.gifMistress Rey2.jpg

Bounce them, you can.

DAMN

looking forward to playing with Mistress Rey!

Dannyboy,

You were looking at ads on Backpage?  Hmmm, well, thats unfortunate.  It seems you were thinking of 'straying'.  This will be addressed harshly in your next session.

I was looking at Fortress ads on Backpage. I didn't look at the other ads, except to see how inferior they were compared to Fortress ads. Straying?? Moi??

Dannyboy

Very beautiful pictures!

Great addition to the Fortress, is she that same lady from the party pics?

Could Bean be something like Mr Bean? Dorky like Mr Bean?

I don't think this is the same mystery lady from the party pics, is it?  I thought the party pics' lady was the new Mistress Rey.  Anyway, it doesn't matter.  The real Mistress Rey is a fabulous addition to the Fortress!  You have done it again Mistress Kang!  How do you keep finding these hot, intelligent, dominant Asian ladies for the Fortress?