Belt whippings

Lilbitchbobby

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The belt is one of my favorites! There is something very stern and authoritative feeling about using it on my sub. Usually he needs to be taught a lesson, the long lasting stinging, bruising, cracking "SLAP" it leaves on the skin, is so satisfying!

Dear Ms. Von Dietz:

I often ask myself how I would want my Mistress to feel after using a belt on me? Your words have come the closest so far. In the experience there is a reason for the punishment and a lesson to be taught. The satisfaction you express seems to be a personal fulfillment.  I am loathe to describe it as sadism as the dynamic of the experience incorporates so much more. The overall dynamic and what both participants derive from the experience has personal importance and relevance during this period of my life.  Thank you.

Dannyboy

Sometimes when I see Mistress Rey I leave my belt on the chair for her to use at her pleasure. She has a particular technique with a belt. It hurts like hell, and it's sexy as hell, too. I really love how satisfying she finds it. Makes the pain that much more pleasurable.

I'd like to take a swing (or 5) at your ass, questionmarks :)

Has anyone expierence a domme whipping a slave with her belt. I think that will be degrading. Luv it!!!!

I really LUV "Belt Whippings"-     The one Domme, who gave me Her first had me laying face down on a bed- Her left knee

pinning my left arm --Her...left arm pinning my right arm as She mercilessly whacked away with the belt  (Doubled)  in Her right hand. -

My ass was  seriously bruised black/blue/purple...& She was exhausted -as it lasted quite awhile !

Wish Ms Fang OR some Domme at FF  could match this !  (Well..I KNOW...Ms Jessy could )

Adam

I haven't used a belt in a while now that I think of it, who will be next?

Mistress Zito, I just booked a trip to NYC for this spring and will gladly let you use a belt on me. However I'm sure I won't be the next one you use a belt on; I think you will have plenty of opportunities between now and May! Looking forward to seeing you then

Mistress Zito, I just booked a trip to NYC for this spring and will gladly let you use a belt on me. However I'm sure I won't be the next one you use a belt on; I think you will have plenty of opportunities between now and May! Looking forward to seeing you then

you just gave me yet another reason to look forward to spring ;) I'll see you then, pat, no backing out between now and then....

Splinters are pretty painful.

Dear Ms Jessy-

I would LUV to take a good ol' fashioned "Belt whipping"...from You-!

You just strike me as someone...who knows how to do it--with "Gusto"..!  I LUV the marks & bruises it leaves !

Had a Domme yrs ago...when She was done...looked at Her "Handiwork"  admiringly....&  autographed it !

Can be hot...esp when properly  "Warmed up"...!

Adam

Most intense belt whipping I received ever was from a Kelly Payne. She has done mostly videos but when I saw her she had several subs.

All sessions were in her home so it had a very 'domestic discipline' vibe. Theres generally something very maternal about a belt whipping.

Of course, Mistress Von Deitz doing it would bring other archetypes into play for me. Wink, nudge.

I really LUV "Belt Whippings"- The one Domme, who gave me Her first had me laying face down on a bed- Her left knee

pinning my left arm --Her...left arm pinning my right arm as She mercilessly whacked away with the belt (Doubled) in Her right hand. -

My ass was seriously bruised black/blue/purple...& She was exhausted -as it lasted quite awhile !

Wish Ms Fang OR some Domme at FF could match this ! (Well..I KNOW...Ms Jessy could )

Adam

I'd love to bend you over ;)