What Lies Have You Told?

Mistress Kang

If someone in the locker room notices bruises on my body and asks about them, I usually say (deadpan) that my Dominatrix beat the crap out of me.

Once, I got a series of face slaps from a Fortress Mistress and I had 3 almost matching marks on each side of my face. When asked about them, I said that my Dominatrix sat on my chest, pinned my shoulders down with her knees, and slapped me silly. Then I made up some excuse about doing some side lying yoga pose and rubbed my face into the mat.

Another time, this same Mistress shaved her initials on my hairy back. I confessed that my Mistress was marking her property, when asked.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in hearing how she reacts and what she thinks of it all after she meets Mistress Rey :-)

I always thought of tickling and "wrestling" as fun and innocent forms of kink because it comes so naturally. Do you think she would feel this way too?

I already told her, and her reaction was what I wrote in my previous post, "a WHAT?" She didn't think that was an actual thing and couldn't believe someone could be sexually aroused by being tickled. 

I don't want to derail the topic in the thread so I'll write more on it when it actually happens. 

To flip the question around though, are you usually upfront about your position as a headmistress/dungeon owner with people you meet? I'm sure your close friends and maybe even certain family members know, but how do you usually respond to a question like "what do you do?" from an acquaintance or casual encounter? Would love to hear from other Mistresses, too. 

I already told her, and her reaction was what I wrote in my previous post, "a WHAT?" She didn't think that was an actual thing and couldn't believe someone could be sexually aroused by being tickled. 

I don't want to derail the topic in the thread so I'll write more on it when it actually happens. 

To flip the question around though, are you usually upfront about your position as a headmistress/dungeon owner with people you meet? I'm sure your close friends and maybe even certain family members know, but how do you usually respond to a question like "what do you do?" from an acquaintance or casual encounter? Would love to hear from other Mistresses, too. 

I've found it difficult to see that a "tickle-sub" is aroused while being tickled. The physical reaction looks more like a cross between fighting and enduring the overwhelming sensations. I'm super interested to hear her experience.

According to almost everyone that I need to tell, I run a photo studio LOL I've learned early on that telling people who don't need to know will bring unwanted attention. I don't enjoy being a "novelty" friend. Close friends all know of course. Family has an general idea I'm sure and I have no need or desire to clarify it for them.

If someone in the locker room notices bruises on my body and asks about them, I usually say (deadpan) that my Dominatrix beat the crap out of me.

Once, I got a series of face slaps from a Fortress Mistress and I had 3 almost matching marks on each side of my face. When asked about them, I said that my Dominatrix sat on my chest, pinned my shoulders down with her knees, and slapped me silly. Then I made up some excuse about doing some side lying yoga pose and rubbed my face into the mat.

Another time, this same Mistress shaved her initials on my hairy back. I confessed that my Mistress was marking her property, when asked.

Your deadpan-ness does take getting accustomed to. I bet you get away with your truth-lies too.

A lot of times I'm working at a public pool, and I share a locker room with my clients, so I have to be careful that any Fortress marks stay hidden from view even in there. It's a reminder of the session, and a little public humiliation play, even if I'm the only one that knows.

One night (with Twizzler marks from Mistress Kang still raised enough to feel with my fingers) I was sure my clients had left, but one of my coworkers came through the locker room and asked what the fuck had happened to me. I told him a story about winching my brothers boat onto the trailer when the line snapped...

To this day I have no idea at all what he thought. I seriously don't think he cared, he just wanted a story. One of the things I love about NYC is that whatever he thought, he'd seen nine weirder things in the pool that night.      

A lot of times I'm working at a public pool, and I share a locker room with my clients, so I have to be careful that any Fortress marks stay hidden from view even in there. It's a reminder of the session, and a little public humiliation play, even if I'm the only one that knows.

One night (with Twizzler marks from Mistress Kang still raised enough to feel with my fingers) I was sure my clients had left, but one of my coworkers came through the locker room and asked what the fuck had happened to me. I told him a story about winching my brothers boat onto the trailer when the line snapped...

To this day I have no idea at all what he thought. I seriously don't think he cared, he just wanted a story. One of the things I love about NYC is that whatever he thought, he'd seen nine weirder things in the pool that night.      

The twizzler?! That must have been ages ago! Where were these marks? What I wouldn't give to see his expression...

Now these are the kind of stories I like! LOL 

Glad to please, MJK!

This was the strap that was used on me that time, https://www.thelondontanners.com/shop/reformatory-paddle/. I went out and ordered one right after that.

It used to come in the most gorgeous tan.

it was a fearsome thing! Took me many sessions before I had the balls to bring it along and show Mistress.

Mistress signed it with the number of strokes, first time in use on me. I'd used a thin pyro-pen to burn in Her markings. Later She taught other Mistresses to use it on me. They'd also sign & number etc..  Over time I softened it into a flexible strap. It was a thing of beauty to tremble before. Gave it to Mistress. Don't regret that, but thought about it and getting another often.

L

Glad to please, MJK!

This was the strap that was used on me that time, https://www.thelondontanners.com/shop/reformatory-paddle/. I went out and ordered one right after that.

It used to come in the most gorgeous tan.

it was a fearsome thing! Took me many sessions before I had the balls to bring it along and show Mistress.

Mistress signed it with the number of strokes, first time in use on me. I'd used a thin pyro-pen to burn in Her markings. Later She taught other Mistresses to use it on me. They'd also sign & number etc..  Over time I softened it into a flexible strap. It was a thing of beauty to tremble before. Gave it to Mistress. Don't regret that, but thought about it and getting another often.

L

Ahhh...now I can better imagine what those marks looked like. Consider this a little nudge- I invite you to choose a new implement- one (you think) you'd survive after being passed to each of us :-) Hopefully one that can be tallied the same way too!

The stripes went clear across both buttcheeks. His expression WAS precious. I'd give a lot to know what the expression on MY face looked like. As far as public humiliation, it was all a mistress could ask

The twizzler?! That must have been ages ago! Where were these marks? What I wouldn't give to see his expression...

The stripes went clear across both buttcheeks. His expression WAS precious. I'd give a lot to know what the expression on MY face looked like. As far as public humiliation, it was all a mistress could ask

Haha *your* face. Hard to hide micro expressions. 

Twizzler stripes across both cheeks?!? You've got balls LOL

If you have not revealed your fetish/S&M tendencies to friends or family, these questions are for you.

Has a friend or relative ever caught a peek of your Mistress' "love-bite" (cane stripe, whip lash, bruise, tattoo, body modification, actual teeth bites :-), etc.)? What did they see and where did they see it (on you)? What excuses have you used? What lies have you told?

Hi Ms Kang,

I've only ever let two girlfriends know about my fetish/BDSM tendencies.  One went a little sideways and my last girlfriend isn't into it at all.  She actually threatened to cut my balls off if she found out I played with a Mistress outside our relationship.  But on the flip side she has crazy angry revenge fantasies.  For instance she has a fantasy about finding out a guy is cheating on her without him knowing.  She would then seduce him, handcuff him to his bed and stick a curling Iron up his ass, turn it on and then leave him there.  I wasn't going to fuck with her, man.  No way.

As for marks,  I love to have them.  Its such a turn on to see the damage a Dome has left on me days after playing.   In the past i've been lucky enough to not have anyone see any bruising or canning streaks.  One of my biggest fears is to have a friend or family member see any.  The closest I came to being discovered was Summer 2016 while on vacation.  My little niece grabbed my bathing suit as I was getting out of a pool and almost pulled them down.  My butt was covered with cane streaks and bruises from a "Mad Minute" that you gave me in session a couple of days before.  That would have been bad.

Ahhh...now I can better imagine what those marks looked like. Consider this a little nudge- I invite you to choose a new implement- one (you think) you'd survive after being passed to each of us :-) Hopefully one that can be tallied the same way too!

Hi dear Head Mistress Jessy Kang,

Lovely nudge.

I just bought The Big Beaver https://www.etsy.com/market/thorn_beaver .

Fantastically awesome.

Love it. Unbelievably quality feel in the hand.

Perhaps to be discussed in private.

L

Hi dear Head Mistress Jessy Kang,

Lovely nudge.

I just bought The Big Beaver https://www.etsy.com/market/thorn_beaver .

Fantastically awesome.

Love it. Unbelievably quality feel in the hand.

Perhaps to be discussed in private.

L

Good job *head pat* :-)

15 inches long and 4.5 inches wide- can't wait. We should come up with a schedule-plan. Would be interesting to see what your fellow forum-subs suggests as your quest. One-to-one? Doubles? Triples? With whom and what order?

• 2 weeks later...

Do you find it easy to lie about your marks and hide your double life, or do you feel like people can see through your lies?

Dear Ms. Rey:

The way you pose this question opens up a question in my own mind. It is easy to lie meaning lack of guilt or is it easy to lie meaning the lies are effective and undetected?

My lies were necessary because of the overwhelming need to have the double life. My lies were so effective that I was able to carry on the double life for a very long time. Nothing lasts forever though. 

I'm not proud to have lied even though I may have boasted on these Forums about the risks I took. 

Dannyboy

For the most part, both. It's easy to lie because, while marks may accidentally show,  the details are really nobody's business. They don't especially want to know the details of my sex life, so they take the explanation given and move on. 

If they thought about it, my lies would probably fall apart. The thing I find is that almost nobody really wants to think too hard about it. Do they really want to picture a 50 something average looking man naked and tied up? For the vast majority, no they don't. If they do, we should have dinner sometime.

I'd guess your experience is different because anyone over age 12 with a pulse could spend many hours picturing YOUR sex life.

Do you find it easy to lie about your marks and hide your double life, or do you feel like people can see through your lies?

For the most part, both. It's easy to lie because, while marks may accidentally show,  the details are really nobody's business. They don't especially want to know the details of my sex life, so they take the explanation given and move on. 

If they thought about it, my lies would probably fall apart. The thing I find is that almost nobody really wants to think too hard about it. Do they really want to picture a 50 something average looking man naked and tied up? For the vast majority, no they don't. If they do, we should have dinner sometime.

I'd guess your experience is different because anyone over age 12 with a pulse could spend many hours picturing YOUR sex life.

Haha! You never know who could be fantasizing about you!

great question )  the answer. i recall vividly!! 

it was an early morning Personal Training session. my trainer Robyn almost shrieked as she noticed and pulled my shorts up on my thighs asking "what the hell happened?" she was shocked by the deep purple bruises. i brushed it off by saying i was playing some ruff sports. but i wonder .. did she buy that excuse?? hmmm .. i wonder? i do wonder. 

Usually when I'm at the Fortress I  request "no marks," so, mostly, no lies. The no marks thing  is a little unfortunate, because I do sometimes enjoy a good beating. In any case, on one occasion I had a week or so of grace time, and I asked to try caning, which I had once tried, not at the Fortress, in a session that really didn't work out well at all. M. Rey wielded the cane, and I must say, her grouping is admirable. I had a near perfect red rectangle, really quite large, on one ass cheek that turned deep purple within a day or two. A week of healing did not come close to cutting it - it was visible for at least two weeks.  I tried to keep my lie simple, dull and unmemorable, "I slipped on the stairs and landed on my butt."