Your Mistress- Now Vs. Then

Mistress Kang

I'm enjoying reading through these! Keep this thread alive :)

Well, OK Mistress AZ,

Erin, I think, was true sorceress. 

Was there ever a time in your life when, to your best friend, you didn’t have to even speak?  That a glance could say sentences. That those sentences could with-a-smile-smerk-shrug-intension-moment, wink …could…become…say entire paragraphs? 

So many times, I thought, lengthy words had been spoken with Erin and I, then, SNAP, into focus, “gees, I think Erin was actually silent, that she jumped inside my head  took my brain microphone.  She said…
“Lie down sweet man, we’ll dance,     dance     in        the delight of my ..loving… warm …wet   gift …..”.   
Wha?  Huh? WTF?
Jesus Ferkin’ Christ, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?????” 
Dunno.  
Just one of many many many times.

Do know, Erin'sPalate Training with me became an art form.

L

Who was the first Mistress you sessioned with? - Mistress Demonika

Who was the last (most recent) Mistress you served? - Mistress Von Dietz

For both Mistresses (if they are two different people):

How old were you?

- Mistress Demonika: 25 years old

- Mistress Von Dietz: 46 years old

How did you find her?

- Mistress Demonika: Online

- Mistress Von Dietz: Through the Fortress

Why did you choose to serve her?

- Mistress Demonika: I was very interested in sessioning with a Mistress and exploring the lifestyle. She seemed very experienced and I thought she would be great at introducing me to BDSM in particular

- Mistress Von Dietz: The first time I served her was primarily a result of wanting to try a new Mistress at the Fortress. She caught my attention as she looks quite beautiful and strong, but quite devilish at testament time

Where did you session (city? country? dungeon? apartment? hotel?)?

- Mistress Demonika: Toronto in a dungeon

- Mistress Von Dietz: NYC at the new Fortress

If these are two different Mistresses, how do they differ? Do their differences reflect your own growth/changes in BDSM? 

- I am not sure if it is so much their differences, as my difference between 25 and 46. In many ways I wish I had known Mistress Von Dietz when I was 25. I feel that she is quite talented at pushing limits, and I feel that my limits could have been pushed further when I was younger. Having said that, I truly trust Mistress Von Dietz to safely test y boundaries and I am not sure that I would say the same about Mistress Demonika. With he level of trust tat has developed between Mistress Von Dietz and myself, I would truly like to explore more of the lifestyle and to a greater degree. However, my life circumstances are quite different now, and I feel that puts artificial limits on my limits, versus the borders that I feel Mistress On Dietz could explore with me.

Mistres Kang! Great Topic!!

Who was the first Mistress you sessioned with?

her name was Miss Lelani Luv. Vancouver BC. i was a late bloomer. in my early 30's. we would session almost daily. she took over my penthouse downtown Van and would session with subbies. i was gimped out on a very regular basis. Miss Luv was an Asian Amazon Goddess! sadistic streak for sure. wow. memories!!

Who was the last (most recent) Mistress you served?

last (most recent) Mistress & Master. a couple from Chilliwack, BC. retired now. although they have live ins still. it was a dream. we had monthly parties. i lived as a sub 24/7. tied up at night on a lil foam mat next to their bed. a subs dream experience. i cannot even explain. take a book to tell this story! i was in my early 40's at the time. 

How did you find her?

found one on ALT. and the other on an kink site i can't recall. 

in a way. they both chose me. i was seeking. they opened the door and i walked thru. 

my apartment initially. but i've sessioned in hotels. their spaces. rental spaces. parties. woods. lol. most of my experiences have been in Vancouver. BC.

If these are two different Mistresses, how do they differ? Do their differences reflect your own growth/changes in BDSM? 

my second Mistress was an experienced and thoughtful. my first. young. not as gifted in the craft. but extremely exciting and fun to be with. i have settled into my submissive self. i know what i am now. both added to that. shaped that. made me the slave i am today. well .. sissy sub!! 

hugs itty 

Who was the first Mistress you sessioned with? Mistress Helga (I was in my 30's?)

Who was the last (most recent) Mistress you served? Mistress Mina Jung

Mistress Helga was a Brit who worked out of The Dungeon of Angel Stern on 23rd Street.  She was quite tall, slim and had a regal way about her.  My first GS was hers.  I made her a tea then drank it....second hand.  She was drinking it while seated on a plexiglass toilet box. She talked about how it was likely the closest I've  been to a pussy and that I'm unlikely to get closer to one, much less penetrate one.  She's right about the penetration.

If these are two different Mistresses, how do they differ? Do their differences reflect your own growth/changes in BDSM?  Very different sorts.  I didn't fall in love with Helga.

If your "now and then" Mistress is one of the same- consider yourself extremely lucky :-)

• 2 weeks later...

MISTRESS JESSY KANG...regarding "Your Mistress NOW Vs Then"

First Mistress Mary Parks

Most recent MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ 

Over several decades and multiple sessions

Some of the following involvements were short term and several were ongoing for years

Mistress Lissette

Mistress Diana Balance

Mistress Emerita

Mistress Rachel 

Mistress Starlette

Mistress Olivia

Mistress Mariah

Mistress Zara

Mistress Alex

Mistress Evangeline

Mistress Rey

Mistress Kang

Plus an 18 year DOMINANT role with a SUBMISSIVE female...it appears Lonewolf was not so lonely after all... 

i'm a little off theme here but i have to share a session i had with a mystery Mistress. Not that i or all of you don't know her. It was Mistress Ree.  i have never seen Her face and She never entered the room. i had been disrespectful by playing with the man in the cage over several visits. Mistress Ree had gotten quite annoyed with me and directed my scheduled Mistress to attach small paper clips on my balls. To this day, this has been done to me.  i am now up to 40 clips.  the original clips were donated by Howard

thank You Mistress Ree for the valuable lesson 

From the first official experience I sort of dabbled from time to time seeking Ladies who were interested in my fantasies and fetishes. Some I saw several times and some only once. There came a time when I answered an ad from Screw magazine and spoke to a lovely sounding young lady who was enthusiastic about my fantasies.

I won't mention her name but would describe her as a 24 year old, Irish, grad student who sessioned in her apartment.  I was fully prepared to explore several aspects of kink with her before heading to school in the evening. I was 29 at the time and had sessioned with 10 - 20 different Ladies in the 5 years since I started.

To describe myself during that time range: I was the cutest and sexiest young man who could pass for age 21 even when I was 35. I was exceptionally fit as a marathon runner and constantly horny with fantasies and fetishes running around my brain every moment. Today I am a shriveled up old bastard but that's another conversation.

When she opened her door I was instantly paralyzed by her beauty.  She was Playmate centerfold of the year beautiful. 5' 2" with brown hair, brown eyes and creamy white skin. Her smile was awesome. I said to myself "OMG she could whip me to death if she wants to and I will go straight to Heaven. Years later when i met Ms. Kang I had a similar reaction.

Anyway she asked me to take care of the money first and then I removed my shirt and undershirt.  She took off her top and bra revealing perfectly formed breasts. There was a riding crop nearby and I wondered if she wanted to use it on me. Suddenly she grabbed me and kissed me, inserting her tongue in my mouth. I was unprepared but my mind said "don't fight it." My cock became rigid in an instant as she went for my belt and removed my slacks. She removed her jeans and panties and the most beautiful ass I had ever seen so far was mine to behold (and hopefully fuck.) 

I did forget about S & M and just followed her lead. She asked me what I like and I said "French" and so she immediately put her mouth on it.  I said "no, darling, let's try the soixante-neuf position. So she put her beautiful ass in my face while I enjoyed her in a way I never expected possible. She stopped and asked me to make love to her.  I laid on my back and had her sit on it face to face.  She moaned loudly and our lips and tongues met muffling her passion.  I felt her whole body quiver and then it was my turn. For a while we laid in each other's arms, panting.

We had a long conversation thereafter. She told me she once had a submissive session and the client spanked her far beyond her limits. I never spanked her but after a second session which led to lovemaking we committed to S & M the next time we met.  We had a connection that lasted 12 years. She had a sugar daddy as her number 1 client. She often told me of their sessions. She would go to him at a private dungeon where she would be placed in restraints and strictly punished as a naughty girl. There was no prevailing concept of safe words then and her spankings from daddy were pure punishment. Begging and crying often did not stop her spankings.  After regaining her composure it would then be his turn in the restraints as she returned the favor to him with a vengeance.  She told me she once caned him so severely that she had to ice his buttocks to keep the swelling down.

We did have purely S & M sessions over time but she was always sexually free with me. One evening I was stressed out before a final exam. She invited me over and performed oral upon me to relax me.  I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep during the exam.  I did get and A in the course.

I won't say much else about her. Years later she was connected to a public figure and, I presume, secured her future from a financial standpoint.

Early in my fetish life I actually had a dream come true. I know many of us wish we could make love to a Mistress. It happened for me at a time that Mistresses were able to do much more than could be done under today's standards.

This special Lady is still my all-time favorite non-Asian Mistress. Maybe she is a grandmother now. Who knows?

Dannyboy 

From the first official experience I sort of dabbled from time to time seeking Ladies who were interested in my fantasies and fetishes. Some I saw several times and some only once. There came a time when I answered an ad from Screw magazine and spoke to a lovely sounding young lady who was enthusiastic about my fantasies.

I won't mention her name but would describe her as a 24 year old, Irish, grad student who sessioned in her apartment.  I was fully prepared to explore several aspects of kink with her before heading to school in the evening. I was 29 at the time and had sessioned with 10 - 20 different Ladies in the 5 years since I started.

To describe myself during that time range: I was the cutest and sexiest young man who could pass for age 21 even when I was 35. I was exceptionally fit as a marathon runner and constantly horny with fantasies and fetishes running around my brain every moment. Today I am a shriveled up old bastard but that's another conversation.

When she opened her door I was instantly paralyzed by her beauty.  She was Playmate centerfold of the year beautiful. 5' 2" with brown hair, brown eyes and creamy white skin. Her smile was awesome. I said to myself "OMG she could whip me to death if she wants to and I will go straight to Heaven. Years later when i met Ms. Kang I had a similar reaction.

Anyway she asked me to take care of the money first and then I removed my shirt and undershirt.  She took off her top and bra revealing perfectly formed breasts. There was a riding crop nearby and I wondered if she wanted to use it on me. Suddenly she grabbed me and kissed me, inserting her tongue in my mouth. I was unprepared but my mind said "don't fight it." My cock became rigid in an instant as she went for my belt and removed my slacks. She removed her jeans and panties and the most beautiful ass I had ever seen so far was mine to behold (and hopefully fuck.) 

I did forget about S & M and just followed her lead. She asked me what I like and I said "French" and so she immediately put her mouth on it.  I said "no, darling, let's try the soixante-neuf position. So she put her beautiful ass in my face while I enjoyed her in a way I never expected possible. She stopped and asked me to make love to her.  I laid on my back and had her sit on it face to face.  She moaned loudly and our lips and tongues met muffling her passion.  I felt her whole body quiver and then it was my turn. For a while we laid in each other's arms, panting.

We had a long conversation thereafter. She told me she once had a submissive session and the client spanked her far beyond her limits. I never spanked her but after a second session which led to lovemaking we committed to S & M the next time we met.  We had a connection that lasted 12 years. She had a sugar daddy as her number 1 client. She often told me of their sessions. She would go to him at a private dungeon where she would be placed in restraints and strictly punished as a naughty girl. There was no prevailing concept of safe words then and her spankings from daddy were pure punishment. Begging and crying often did not stop her spankings.  After regaining her composure it would then be his turn in the restraints as she returned the favor to him with a vengeance.  She told me she once caned him so severely that she had to ice his buttocks to keep the swelling down.

We did have purely S & M sessions over time but she was always sexually free with me. One evening I was stressed out before a final exam. She invited me over and performed oral upon me to relax me.  I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep during the exam.  I did get and A in the course.

I won't say much else about her. Years later she was connected to a public figure and, I presume, secured her future from a financial standpoint.

Early in my fetish life I actually had a dream come true. I know many of us wish we could make love to a Mistress. It happened for me at a time that Mistresses were able to do much more than could be done under today's standards.

This special Lady is still my all-time favorite non-Asian Mistress. Maybe she is a grandmother now. Who knows?

Dannyboy 

As usual a standard run of the mill experience all of us have experienced.  Ho hum.

Dude, seriously, I don't often post but when I do it's to say that you are the most interesting man in the world.  Stay kinky, mis amigo!

As usual a standard run of the mill experience all of us have experienced.  Ho hum.

Dude, seriously, I don't often post but when I do it's to say that you are the most interesting man in the world.  Stay kinky, mis amigo!

JJB:

Did you ever consider that I am just a pathological liar who constantly needs the love and approval of others and has to concoct these stories to cover up my many inadequacies? 

I lead such a dull, uneventful life.

Anyway, if I had the ability I would trade off some of the events in my past life in exchange for holding on to things of value in my more recent life, say, in 2014 and 2015.

Dannyboy

What is her name?

How old were you?

How did you find her?

If your "now and then" Mistress is one of the same- consider yourself extremely lucky :-)

1. First Mistress I served was in New Orleans, and she and her husband ran the dungeon.

2. The latest was Mistress Rey from the Fortress at the new location.

3.Alas, it was so long ago--1995(?) that I've forgotten the name of my first mistress. Of course, Mistress Rey is unforgettable.

4. 47 the first time, 68 with Mistress Rey.

5. The first mistress and her husband ran the only dungeon in NOLA at the time. Mistress Rey I had seen before at Fortress.

6. I went to the first mistress at her dungeon on a dare from a woman I was seeing at the time who would add some very light BDSM-ish tricks to our sex together, using her fingers, lips and teeth, my leather belt and once an Hermes tie. I wanted to "one-up" her, so I went to a professional dungeon in NOLA, a city where I had a business trip. When I told my girlfriend, she was shocked, gasped, and then said "Tell me all about it. Leave nothing out."  Mistress Rey is beautiful and memorable.

7. Always, from the first, I only go to a professional, fully equipped dungeon. Never an hotel or apartment with "makeshift" equipment and the domme shushing the screams. I attended a "lifestyle" gathering in a house whose basement was fully equipped as a dungeon--as professional as any I've seen. Otherwise, always and only at a professional dungeon.

8. How do they differ? The first mistress needed coaching during the session from a very professionally trained bystander--not me. Mistress Rey and all the dommes are professional and skillful. I, candidly, have always expected professional and skilled dommes. The only changes would be when I learned something from a domme and would pass the suggestion onto the next domme.

• 4 weeks later...

Mistress Kyoko was very beautiful Domme.  I heard she moved back to Japan.

You were sitting on me, yes!  Too funny.  I remember it distinctly.   Mistress Von Dietz entered the room with another Mistress to join in for a bit.

I remember this like it was yesterday. I sat down on your neck & squeeeezed while looking into your eyes. You were smiling as tears began to seep out, Mistress Katz & Mistress Kang were abusing one particular body part, of course. I noted how blue your eyes were when you cry!

From that moment on, I strived to make you cry, out of my own sheer pleasure.

I remember this like it was yesterday. I sat down on your neck & squeeeezed while looking into your eyes. You were smiling as tears began to seep out, Mistress Katz & Mistress Kang were abusing one particular body part, of course. I noted how blue your eyes were when you cry!

From that moment on, I strived to make you cry, out of my own sheer pleasure.

Mistress Von Dietz

I remember this moment distinctly!  It was almost like love at first sight.  More like lust and perverse wanting, I would say.  I don't even like white women so you really struck something in me.  

Hope you had a fantastic new years, Beautiful Goddess!!!

Mistress Von Dietz

I remember this moment distinctly!  It was almost like love at first sight.  More like lust and perverse wanting, I would say.  I don't even like white women so you really struck something in me.  

Hope you had a fantastic new years, Beautiful Goddess!!!

LOL! I know this doesn't apply but MVD has got to be the ultimate shiksa!

Who was the first Mistress you sessioned with? Mistress Helga (I was in my 30's?)

Who was the last (most recent) Mistress you served? Mistress Mina Jung

Mistress Helga was a Brit who worked out of The Dungeon of Angel Stern on 23rd Street.  She was quite tall, slim and had a regal way about her.  My first GS was hers.  I made her a tea then drank it....second hand.  She was drinking it while seated on a plexiglass toilet box. She talked about how it was likely the closest I've  been to a pussy and that I'm unlikely to get closer to one, much less penetrate one.  She's right about the penetration.

If these are two different Mistresses, how do they differ? Do their differences reflect your own growth/changes in BDSM?  Very different sorts.  I didn't fall in love with Helga.

Helga was great! I saw her at Angel Sterns when i was just getting started, very beautiful. I was nervous and remember she used a stiff hairbrush on me :-)

• 1 month later...

Who was the first Mistress you sessioned with? Miss Chi (pro Domme in Leeds, UK)

Who was the last (most recent) Mistress you served? Mistress Sophia Katz

What is her name? Miss Chi

How old were you? In my 30s

How did you find her? Google search

Why did you choose to serve her?  I was going to be on vacation there, worked up the courage to finally see a pro when away from home.   I wanted to see an Asian Mistress...I feel like a bit of a creep for ethnicity being part of it but at the time I wasn't sure that I'd ever do it again and I had a lot of fantasies about Asian mistresses

Where did you session (city? country? dungeon? apartment? hotel?)? Ms. Chi has (or had, it's been years) her own dungeon space that is a converted residential space.  It's actually rather lovely...she doesn't live there but somebody could...it has quite a comfortable bathroom space, a nice kitchen for making tea and a room for sitting and sharing a cup, and I presume comfortable space for her to be at ease while waiting for clients to arrive.  Less play-space than the Fortress but perfect for a one-woman operation...it's difficult to imagine the Fortress ever having such nice "non-play" facilities in NYC.  I can easily picture Ms. Chi watching televised cricket in a leather corset while waiting for a client to arrive (with a robe handy, of course, in case the person knocking at the door is just the postman!)

What is her name? Mistress Sophia Katz

How old were you? Early 40s

How did you find her? I decided to try and see every Fortress Mistress in one marathon "goodbye session" (HA!)

Why did you choose to serve her? This last time?  I've had this long-term plan to try and wean myself from the Fortress, and realized I had never soloed with Mistress Katz.  On more than one occasion, I'd had multi-Mistress sessions where Mistress Katz' words and attitude were clear in my memory days later even as other parts of the session got jumbled and mixed.

Where did you session (city? country? dungeon? apartment? hotel?)? The Fortress, Pink Room

Tough question to answer.  By pure coincidence I'd last sessioned with Mistress Katz when I finally got around to responding to this thead...somehow the differences between Mistress Kang and Miss Chi would be clearer to explain.  Miss Chi and Mistress Katz were actually similar in a lot of ways in session.  I remember Miss Chi enjoyed mocking me...I asked her if she was enjoying debasing me, and she laughed and told me it was a stupid question, and asked if all Americans are that stupid (being dominated in a British accent is, by the way, extra fun!)  I told her it was just me.  She gave me credit when I was witty though...during a moment of some duress, I answered a question with a cry of "yes Mistress" and she asked if I meant it or was only trying to answer what I thought she wanted to hear.  I said, "a little of column A and a little of column B, Mistress."  I clearly remember her pausing and saying, "that's a really good answer."  The thing is, I think Mistress Katz is much the same.  Sharp sarcastic wit, and willing to acknowledge a clever sub because it doesn't undercut her authority for the sub to have a wit of his own.  I'd cite an example but I fairly recently wrote a long review of a session where Mistress Katz' peanut-humbling prose was in full display.  Anyone who has served her, or dominated alongside her, knows what I'm talking about.

Not that I can claim to know either Miss Chi or Mistress Katz really well as real women outside of session, but what I THINK I know shows a lot of difference.  But it wouldn't be right to talk about here, and it's more my impressions than fact anyway.

As far as my own growth/change in BDSM, as difficult as it is to believe I am probably less of a wimp now.  Miss Chi definitely gave me my interest the violet wand...in the second of our three sessions she produced it, and it was obviously her favorite part of the session.  I was terrified of it, and I think she was getting off on my fear more than any pain I endured.  I asked Jessy about getting one...eventually the Fortress did get one (not that I think it was directly down to me asking) and I've had a chance to play with it in NYC.  But overall, I've always expressed a willingness to take some corporal (not my favorite but something every Domme I've ever sessioned with enjoys to some extent) and my core "faves" are much the same.  I suppose I've got some little kinks since sessioning with Miss Chi that I didn't have then.  I can thank Mistress Zito for my need to be debased by a smirking girl in glasses, Mistress Von Dietz for introducing me to the joys of being fucked with a boot, and Mistress Kang for teaching me how boot worship doesn't need to be passive for the Domme.

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2018 at 1:16 AM, flip said:

Helga was great! I saw her at Angel Sterns when i was just getting started, very beautiful. I was nervous and remember she used a stiff hairbrush on me :-)

Then vs. Now, what a memory blast. Speaking of Angel Stern's, does anyone remember the bewitching, beautiful and slender Mistress Cassandra from Angel Stern's???? 

I do not remember the name of the first Mistress that I sessioned with.   My first session was pre-internet and we relied on print ads in papers such as "Screw Magazine".  I booked a session at what turned out to be a house that offered BDSM as one item on a more extensive list of services.  It was quite enough to whet my appetite and I would rapidly find a "real Mistress".

That Mistress was named Mistress Allison and is whom I will refer to in "the first" replies to the rest of this post.    

Most recently I have served Mistress Von Dietz.

When I first visited Mistress Allison, I was 22 or 23 years old.  I found her in the advertising section of Screw Magazine.  Their BDSM listings were in the section named "Hell's Belles".  I chose her based on a limited amount of text in a small print ad (about the size of a business card and a half) and a photo.  She was wearing some leather in the photo.  We sessioned in her apartment in midtown Manhattan which was reasonably equipped.

When I first visited Mistress Von Dietz I was 55 years old.  I found her on both Eros and this site.  I chose to serve her based on her website description as well as some posts by her or about her on this forum.  We sessioned at FF.  The similarities are that they both are/were talented, experienced and attractive.  The differences are harder to identify as with Mistress Allison everything and I mean everything was new to me so that each session was an expansion of limits and an exercise in trust.  Mistress Von Dietz has access to tools and wardrobe that were not so accessible thirty years ago and She knows how to use it all very well.  Each session has been a new to us experience which has expanded trust and relaxed inhibitions.  I think that the newer items that can be played with go well with me and new wardrobe styles that kind of are the next generation of my favorite fetish wear can be an enhancement.  I am enjoying sessions again in a way that I haven't in a while!!!