Sensory deprivation

A few recent sessions reminded me how much I enjoy all forms of sensory deprivation... I love the total vulnerability it induces, feeling your fear and anticipation, the way losing one sense (or more) deliciously heightens the others. The loss of control on your part, the sense of power on mine. 

I want to hear about your most intense experiences (and fantasies!) around this. What do you feel as the blindfold tightens around your eyes, as thighs close around your ears? Has this been a part of any particularly memorable kink experiences? Is this something you fantasize about, or fear? 

My fantasies revolve around a common theme.  The one related to this question, in brief:  I lose control to an attractive coworker (blackmail, losing a bet; doesn’t really matter how).  The blindfold and headphones come out so I can’t see or hear anything.  The twist is that the headphones play sounds of conversations among other female coworkers (many).  It becomes readily apparent that at least two if not more females join in my session.  The mindf&@k is that I am never allowed to know who they were, and am then back working among them, leaving me to wonder which of my hundred female coworkers participated in or knows about my humbling.  Every glance or laugh makes me wonder.....

I've had a few memorable sessions involving sensory deprivation. Usually it's my vision, and then my head starts moving like a blind dog's does, seeking out the sounds around me with greater care.

But the strongest memory this evokes is struggling to understand, while wearing the gimp mask with nothing but a small zipper over the mouth, and headphones over that, and with my hands chained to something (I couldn't tell where I was anymore), that Mistress Rey was demanding that I shout "I'm a pussy" for screaming and whimpering about the low level of electricity she was sending through me. I finally understood the command (I think she lifted the headphones for a moment to finally get the message across), but then, between the pangs of fear and the tightness of the mask, I couldn't really get the word pussy out of my mouth :P 

"Louder!"

I remember feeling lost, and terrified, and embarrassed, and oh-so-pleased to be such entertainment for Mistress Rey. She knows how to make me desperate, but she also knows how to make me grateful for it. Just imagine the predicaments she could get me into with a mastery of shibari!!! I've been working on calming myself with deep breathing so I can endure such predicaments with more poise for longer periods. She really makes me feel like a wuss sometimes :D 

7 hours ago, Tyro Tim said:

My fantasies revolve around a common theme.  The one related to this question, in brief:  I lose control to an attractive coworker (blackmail, losing a bet; doesn’t really matter how).  The blindfold and headphones come out so I can’t see or hear anything.  The twist is that the headphones play sounds of conversations among other female coworkers (many).  It becomes readily apparent that at least two if not more females join in my session.  The mindf&@k is that I am never allowed to know who they were, and am then back working among them, leaving me to wonder which of my hundred female coworkers participated in or knows about my humbling.  Every glance or laugh makes me wonder.....

Nice.  That’s a keeper.  

Inflatable Double-Skinned Hood with Inflatable Plug and Breathing Tube

An inflatable hood can deprive hearing, sight and scent.  I have worn these in session while bound to a cross or bed.  The vulnerability is intense as I have no idea if pain, pleasure or something in between is coming.  The breathing tube allows for breath play, though you might want to use a hood that can allow you to see the eyes of your subject.  A simple thing like a whartenberg wheel becomes more intense due to the sensory loss.  

I LOVE sensory deprivation. It really goes hand in hand with tickle torture and really intensifies everything. It's funny, a woman I've been playing with isn't ticklish at all normally -- even when she's tied down. But as soon as I put on a blindfold or gag she absolutely loses it. It's like you said, something about losing one of your senses (or the ability to speak) induces total vulnerability and helplessness in the victim.

My most intense experience with this play was probably a few weeks ago when said friend saran wrapped my entire body to a chair for some heavy T&D. Layers upon layers of saran wrap, each limb individually wrapped underneath the main wrap, with only my cock and balls exposed and a small opening for me to breathe. Couldn't see, couldn't speak, and I had one of those noise-cancelling ear buds on so it was like being in a cocoon in deafening silence. It's hard to articulate the emotions I felt then, but It was a vicious cycle of bringing me to the point of orgasm and taking the pleasure away. And since the sense of touch was all I had left, it was heightened to the max and with the denial I felt a sensation of.. nothingness.. like pitch black-abyss-nothing sorta deal. Sometimes she'd come back after a few seconds, sometimes after a few minutes, and I think the longest was close to half an hour.  I've attached a (guest forum friendly) photo of that ordeal. 

On a side note, at the Fortress I noticed that I can handle corporal a lot better if sensory deprivation is involved, which is weird because I figured it would just heighten the sensation of pain. 

IMG_5117.JPG

1 hour ago, GDH94 said:

I LOVE sensory deprivation. It really goes hand in hand with tickle torture and really intensifies everything. It's funny, a woman I've been playing with isn't ticklish at all normally -- even when she's tied down. But as soon as I put on a blindfold or gag she absolutely loses it. It's like you said, something about losing one of your senses (or the ability to speak) induces total vulnerability and helplessness in the victim.

My most intense experience with this play was probably a few weeks ago when said friend saran wrapped my entire body to a chair for some heavy T&D. Layers upon layers of saran wrap, each limb individually wrapped underneath the main wrap, with only my cock and balls exposed and a small opening for me to breathe. Couldn't see, couldn't speak, and I had one of those noise-cancelling ear buds on so it was like being in a cocoon in deafening silence. It's hard to articulate the emotions I felt then, but It was a vicious cycle of bringing me to the point of orgasm and taking the pleasure away. And since the sense of touch was all I had left, it was heightened to the max and with the denial I felt a sensation of.. nothingness.. like pitch black-abyss-nothing sorta deal. Sometimes she'd come back after a few seconds, sometimes after a few minutes, and I think the longest was close to half an hour.  I've attached a (guest forum friendly) photo of that ordeal. 

On a side note, at the Fortress I noticed that I can handle corporal a lot better if sensory deprivation is involved, which is weird because I figured it would just heighten the sensation of pain. 

Damn!

On 3/29/2018 at 8:38 PM, GDH94 said:

IMG_5117.JPG

So amazing!! Thanks for sharing the juicy pic ;) 

I like that it is noted how intense “simple” things can be during sensory deprivation on one hand (as needtoserve put it). And on the other GDH notes that more intense play such as corporal is easier to stomach during sensory deprivation. This  is why I enjoy sensory dep. The sub gets to make a choice to be so in their head, so aware of bodily sensations that they can be shaken by play they might consider moderate outside of sensory deprivation... OR they can use this as a way of dissociating a bit and letting go of the anxiety involved in moving past their own boundaries and limits. 

IMG_5117.JPG

This is amazing, thank you for sharing! This sounds deliciously excruciating. Your story highlights one of the things I enjoy most about this, which is the somewhat paradoxical way losing one or more senses takes you further into your body. Corporal being easier while deprived of your senses actually makes a lot of sense to me, as I think anticipation and fear heighten pain. 

On 3/29/2018 at 6:10 AM, Tyro Tim said:

This is devilish, I love it ;) Sounds like perfect inspiration for a multi-mystery domme session.

On 3/29/2018 at 11:38 AM, questionmarks said:

I've had a few memorable sessions involving sensory deprivation. Usually it's my vision, and then my head starts moving like a blind dog's does, seeking out the sounds around me with greater care.

But the strongest memory this evokes is struggling to understand, while wearing the gimp mask with nothing but a small zipper over the mouth, and headphones over that, and with my hands chained to something (I couldn't tell where I was anymore), that Mistress Rey was demanding that I shout "I'm a pussy" for screaming and whimpering about the low level of electricity she was sending through me. I finally understood the command (I think she lifted the headphones for a moment to finally get the message across), but then, between the pangs of fear and the tightness of the mask, I couldn't really get the word pussy out of my mouth :P 

"Louder!"

I remember feeling lost, and terrified, and embarrassed, and oh-so-pleased to be such entertainment for Mistress Rey. She knows how to make me desperate, but she also knows how to make me grateful for it. Just imagine the predicaments she could get me into with a mastery of shibari!!! I've been working on calming myself with deep breathing so I can endure such predicaments with more poise for longer periods. She really makes me feel like a wuss sometimes :D 

You are a wuss, but I can forgive you if you promise to hold out on your safe word. :) 

• 1 year later...
On 3/28/2018 at 7:38 PM, Mistress Justine Shankar said:

A few recent sessions reminded me how much I enjoy all forms of sensory deprivation... I love the total vulnerability it induces, feeling your fear and anticipation, the way losing one sense (or more) deliciously heightens the others. The loss of control on your part, the sense of power on mine. 

On 3/31/2018 at 7:43 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

This  is why I enjoy sensory dep. The sub gets to make a choice to be so in their head, so aware of bodily sensations that they can be shaken by play they might consider moderate outside of sensory deprivation...

On 3/30/2018 at 2:02 PM, homefight said:

I go back and forth on sensory deprivation. On one hand, I love the idea of the thrill if not knowing what's going on around you or when something is going to happen to you or what it is. On the other hand, I don't want to miss out on the chance of seeing this beautiful Mistress in front of me.

I've been browsing the forums while planning for a session and came across Sensory Deprivation.

The more i consider it as a part of the session, the more it appeals to me.  But homefight hit the mark perfectly ..especially about being deprived of seeing my Mistress practicing her craft.

Wondering if there's a "work around" solution

3 hours ago, franknot said:

I've been browsing the forums while planning for a session and came across Sensory Deprivation.

The more i consider it as a part of the session, the more it appeals to me.  But homefight hit the mark perfectly ..especially about being deprived of seeing my Mistress practicing her craft.

Wondering if there's a "work around" solution

What about using a blindfold that is somewhat see-through? We have a latex hood that has pinholes over the eyes so vision is only slightly obscured. Or covering eyes with mesh or lace. Either of those with dimmed lighting.

10 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

What about using a blindfold that is somewhat see-through? We have a latex hood that has pinholes over the eyes so vision is only slightly obscured. Or covering eyes with mesh or lace. Either of those with dimmed lighting.

Thanks, Ms Kang... don't think i'll be able to deal with the hood, but the lace/mesh blindfold sounds good.  Is there anything available at the fortress or shall i shop for something?

Also what do you recommend for shutting out sound ...

and I had one of those noise-cancelling ear buds on

11 hours ago, franknot said:

Thanks, Ms Kang... don't think i'll be able to deal with the hood, but the lace/mesh blindfold sounds good.  Is there anything available at the fortress or shall i shop for something?

Also what do you recommend for shutting out sound ...

Pick something out for the blindfold, it'll be nice for you to have something that you know works perfectly for you. If you don't find anything in mesh or lace, maybe look for blindfolds with pinholes.

We have noise cancelling headphones and disposable ear plugs that can be used at the same time!

Edited by Mistress Kang

9 hours ago, Mistress Kang said:

Pick something out for the blindfold, it'll be nice for you to have something that you know works perfectly for you. If you don't find anything in mesh or lace, maybe look for blindfolds with pinholes.

We have noise cancelling headphones and disposable ear plugs that can be used at the same time!

Thanks for your help and advise with this.

I've ordered something inexpensive in a black lace just to see how it will work .. but it looks kinda sissy.  (Might have to get some undies to match.)

• 2 weeks later...

My last session with Mistress Von Dietz she saran wrapped only part of my body leaving my eyes uncovered and of course parts of me still available to her, it was quite fun for both of us and of course i got to also enjoy the wonderful view:-)

• 5 months later...

IMG_5117.JPG

You look like you’ve been caught in the web of a black widow ??