You Know You're In For It When...

On 4/23/2018 at 10:04 AM, job1617 said:

I would love Mistress Zito to do that to me. Have me completely exposed while she questions me and does what she wants if she does not get the right answer. Dreaming of Thursday.

Steven (Good Boy)

Will you want to know how Mistress Zito will punish you enough to deliberately give the wrong answer? I say yes!

On 4/23/2018 at 10:04 AM, job1617 said:

I would love Mistress Zito to do that to me. Have me completely exposed while she questions me and does what she wants if she does not get the right answer. Dreaming of Thursday.

Steven (Good Boy)

35 minutes ago, Mistress Kang said:

Will you want to know how Mistress Zito will punish you enough to deliberately give the wrong answer? I say yes!

This reminds me of one of my Drill Sargents in basic training.  He used to fuck with us by asking us questions that had no correct answers.  Like one time he was “Smoking” me, asking me “what kind of accent is that you have privet? The fuck are you from?”  When I answered “New York.” He asked “Why are you from New York?” When I answered “That’s where I was born.” He yelled “No!  You are not understanding the question!”  Then started “Smoking” me even harder.  This continued on for a couple of hours with questions becoming even more obscure and the “Smoking” more intense until I puked from exhaustion. 

12 hours ago, atlhiker said:

I wonder how many men can actually achieve this degree of flexibility to sustain this more than a couple of minutes. I know I sure could not. 

It's true this position isn't for everyone. Modifications are usually needed. Could always go for a face down legs spread position!

On 4/26/2018 at 10:03 AM, Jayman said:

This reminds me of one of my Drill Sargents in basic training.  He used to fuck with us by asking us questions that had no correct answers.  Like one time he was “Smoking” me, asking me “what kind of accent is that you have privet? The fuck are you from?”  When I answered “New York.” He asked “Why are you from New York?” When I answered “That’s where I was born.” He yelled “No!  You are not understanding the question!”  Then started “Smoking” me even harder.  This continued on for a couple of hours with questions becoming even more obscure and the “Smoking” more intense until I puked from exhaustion. 

Jay...

On a couple of occasions I "puked" from exhaustion in a long distance race. I was my own worst "drill sergeant." I went through Navy bootcamp and survived a tough but fair company commander. You had to be able to swim to get through bootcamp. Some of the recruits couldn't swim. They taught you by throwing you in the pool and stepping on your fingers if you tried to get out. No one drowned and everyone could swim, eventually.

Dannyboy

On 4/27/2018 at 12:14 PM, Dannyboy said:

Jay...

On a couple of occasions I "puked" from exhaustion in a long distance race. I was my own worst "drill sergeant." I went through Navy bootcamp and survived a tough but fair company commander. You had to be able to swim to get through bootcamp. Some of the recruits couldn't swim. They taught you by throwing you in the pool and stepping on your fingers if you tried to get out. No one drowned and everyone could swim, eventually.

Dannyboy

Hey Dannyboy,

The swimming can be frightening.  When I was in Ranger School we had to go through water survival training.  We would have to be in full battle rattle, boots, load baring equipment and weapon.  They would then throw us in the water.  We would have to swim across the entire length of the pool holding our weapon up out of the water.  There were guys that had never swam in their lives and you could see the look of horror on their faces before being thrown in.  Most of them would just flail around like a maniac and some just sank and had to pulled out.

Jay

On 4/29/2018 at 2:43 PM, Jayman said:

Hey Dannyboy,

The swimming can be frightening.  When I was in Ranger School we had to go through water survival training.  We would have to be in full battle rattle, boots, load baring equipment and weapon.  They would then throw us in the water.  We would have to swim across the entire length of the pool holding our weapon up out of the water.  There were guys that had never swam in their lives and you could see the look of horror on their faces before being thrown in.  Most of them would just flail around like a maniac and some just sank and had to pulled out.

Jay

Jay:

We went through a much easier process simulating an abandon ship exercise. Just jumping in, with swimming trunks, swimming a distance and staying afloat for a period of time (while waiting to be picked up by a lifeboat.) In either situation the fear of the water is the common denominator. 

Dannyboy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 10:25 AM, analsub4bigstrap said:

Now that kind of rope game is scary .. I legit would be immobile and yes not sure how long I could possibly stay like that .. ooo the thoughts running through my head .. nervously looking forward to my predicaments ? 

You’ve gotta work on your stretches if you want to be in a predicament. If the rope is tied right, this position doesn’t look all that uncomfortable as long as you’re nice and limber lol!