Scent Play

Mistress Kang

If you could choose an article of clothing or body part of your Mistress to worship, which would it be? If they are different, what do you think holds the most scent or which part holds your most desired scent? The obvious choices are panties, underarms, and feet... Do you have more sophisticated tastes?

I don't have more sophisticated tastes and while the entire body is beautiful there are reasons why the panties and feet and legs ass breasts etc. are favorites to worship. So yeah those are high up on the rankings but lets also not rank things. Breasts smell the best though not sure why but they smell so good I think even though you'd think they just wouldn't smell. Very strange

15 hours ago, submale89 said:

Does a bra/sports bra count as underarms? I used to find myself intensely aroused by the smell of sweat in bras. The thought of sweet, sweat beading off the luscious breasts of a woman and soaking into the fabric is highly erotic to me. 

I’d say bra/sports bra wouldn’t go in the category of armpit fetish. That’s strictly titty territory ?? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 4:31 AM, AromaLover21 said:

While I love to take in the scent from armpits, feet, and sweat in general. I have to concur with painslut. Just have a seat to embed the scent of ass in my nostrils and on my face. It is an absolute treasure departing the fortress with the scent stuck on me. Even moreso being blasted with some farts right up my nose.

There is something extra special about playing with my sub, & then sending him away absolutely smothered in my scent! 

• 2 weeks later...