Champagne!

Stinger

We have Kangpagne and Ree-sling, Jungpagne Shao-Xing and Zhaowine along with Tanpagne, Kimwine, Choisauce, Ahnpagne and Vuwine.

Do you feed these esquisite liquids with a champagne glass?

Do you feed them directly?

I have seen some things but they deliver the pee that makes you proust, like a big gulp.

So a glass might be preferable

I'm thirsty

Subs up!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stinger,

Most of g/s experiences have been with Mistress Kang. I've never thought of sipping it in a champagne glass but that would be interesting. While I'm not the most enthusiastic devotee of golden nectar I do enjoy receiving it from Mistress Kang. Why? Because it is like taking something intimate and private from a very special Mistress and woman and there is nothing quite like it. I do recall sipping it from a glass once.

whip

I believe it would be extremely interesting to be a connoisseur of the champagne of each Mistress, like attending a champagne tasting at the Fortress. However I do prefer my champagne straight from the tap as opposed to by the glass. I am actually getting thirsty just writing about it.

We have Kangpagne and Ree-sling, Jungpagne Shao-Xing and Zhaowine along with Tanpagne, Kimwine, Choisauce, Ahnpagne and Vuwine.

Do you feed these esquisite liquids with a champagne glass?

Do you feed them directly?

I have seen some things but they deliver the pee that makes you proust, like a big gulp.

So a glass might be preferable

I'm thirsty

Subs up!

Choisauce!!

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. She is indeed the sauciest one.

Stinger,

Most of g/s experiences have been with Mistress Kang. I've never thought of sipping it in a champagne glass but that would be interesting. While I'm not the most enthusiastic devotee of golden nectar I do enjoy receiving it from Mistress Kang. Why? Because it is like taking something intimate and private from a very special Mistress and woman and there is nothing quite like it. I do recall sipping it from a glass once.

whip

I like using wineglasses on occasion, especially when a sub is all tied up and i feed it to him. If we had champagne glasses i would use those too. I think it's adds a humorously classy counterpoint. :lol:

Champagne glass has been appealing for the "Champagne" to me. It's also something exquisite for a session.

Drinking the nectar, champagne is another special something from a Mistress

Yeah, Mistress Kang, very special Lady ;)

I like using wineglasses on occasion, especially when a sub is all tied up and i feed it to him. If we had champagne glasses i would use those too. I think it's adds a humorously classy counterpoint. :lol:

Tied up and tasting your golden nectar -maybe topped with some of your spit sounds like a delightful position to me in - maybe our next session :-)

• 7 months later...