Champagne!

Stinger

I'm in for this game Mistress Ree as long as you decide the roughness :-)

Really? Are you prepared to lose BOTH eyes, Bob?

I thought you meant peeing into someone's eye-----ouch

LOL!

Sounds intriguing! I hope i would be able to recognize your champagne among others. Or you wanted me to identify everyone's pee? Hmm... :unsure:

I'll try my best! :rolleyes:

What day is better this week?

I guess identify which glass came from which of us, that makes the most sense. What day? Email booking ;)

Haha, shaken is foamy right?

I suppose it would be? "Shaken, not stirred" is how James Bond prefers his martinis. If it turned out foamy I would say more like an ale!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Are you prepared to lose BOTH eyes, Bob?

To taste your sweet nectar again I willhandle your roughness Mistress

LOL!

I guess identify which glass came from which of us, that makes the most sense. What day? Email booking ;)

I suppose it would be? "Shaken, not stirred" is how James Bond prefers his martinis. If it turned out foamy I would say more like an ale!

If you play the taste game--will all the Mistresses be there. I mean they could play a joke and have the guys from the bus company downstairs go in a glass lol Better have alot of trust

LOL Sod, that thought hadn't occurred to me. Bait-and-switch champagne? LOL!!

But we would never do that. Firstly, we ladies don't cheat. Secondly, we would NEVER approach those men with such a request. That's your job, hahaha.

Yeah, I've seen those. I like most, and you?

So the stirring was with an object, a finger

I like them too, despite the ridiculous womanizing haha.

We would have to think of a different, more appropriate object for stirring.

But we would never do that. Firstly, we ladies don't cheat. Secondly, we would NEVER approach those men with such a request. That's your job, hahaha.

I was greatly relieved to know that you Ladies would not cheat, especially in the manner which had been suggested.

A more appropriate object for stirring, hmmm...now what could that be?

Unfortunately this reminds me of a foul practical joke my friends played on one of our unsuspecting acquaintances who happen to pass out drunk in the park with a half drunken quart of bud beside him. He woke up and it was full and he polished it off not knowing. I felt for the sake of peace, as he was a maniac, it was better to mind my own business and not say a word. Ahhhhhhh the good old days.

Yeah, some are better but then they still needed Bond. Jane Bond would be nice.

Yep, a penis.

Unfortunately this reminds me of a foul practical joke my friends played on one of our unsuspecting acquaintances who happen to pass out drunk in the park with a half drunken quart of bud beside him. He woke up and it was full and he polished it off not knowing. I felt for the sake of peace, as he was a maniac, it was better to mind my own business and not say a word. Ahhhhhhh the good old days.

LOL YUCK! Of course I'm not surprised he didn't notice his Bud tasted like pee. :lol:

LOL YUCK! Of course I'm not surprised he didn't notice his Bud tasted like pee. :lol:

I guess when you brain is drowning in booze--warm budweiser/piss---what's the difference :) When I was a teen and ion a low budget I would settle for Meister Brau or Old Milwaukee's Worst and always thought that might taste like piss--till I tasted piss. I found I like the pee from a beautiful woman alot more then cheap beer. Love to try yours Mistress Ree:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if your sub's been a good boy: diet coke (or any form of aspartame)

otherwise: asparagus

Here is a idea on the topic. We have a competion like the TV show Man vs. Food. Whoever drinks the most nector wins, their name goes on the hall of Pain lol and they dont get a shirt they get panties. What do you think guys.

I found I like the pee from a beautiful woman alot more then cheap beer. Love to try yours Mistress Ree:)

That's right! Much, MUCH better than cheap nasty beer. Plus you get all of the flavor intricacies ;)

Here is a idea on the topic. We have a competion like the TV show Man vs. Food. Whoever drinks the most nector wins, their name goes on the hall of Pain lol and they dont get a shirt they get panties. What do you think guys.

Would they be drinking morning pee or watered down, well-hydrated pee? The first option would of course be more difficult, stronger flavor. I vote for that one.

The second option offers no real challenge, in my opinion, other than "who can consume the largest volume of liquid" and which can easily be performed with just plain water.

Champagne as ice cubes? For the soda! :o

Of course, Stinger- how else would you be able to enjoy your ice cold glass of "lemonade"? :lol:

That's right! Much, MUCH better than cheap nasty beer. Plus you get all of the flavor intricacies ;)

Would they be drinking morning pee or watered down, well-hydrated pee? The first option would of course be more difficult, stronger flavor. I vote for that one.

The second option offers no real challenge, in my opinion, other than "who can consume the largest volume of liquid" and which can easily be performed with just plain water.

Of course, Stinger- how else would you be able to enjoy your ice cold glass of "lemonade"? :lol:

Sounds like a wonderful drink Mistress Ree. Can I order a round or two from you?

Of Course you are right Mistress, as on the tv show the host often has to compete with hot peppers or phaal. It would have to be morning pee to keep in the spirt.

I love this thread getting revisited. Golden is something that interested me later in life and luckily I have been able to explore it at the Fortress. I have this re occurring fantasy based oddly enough on a Mel Brooks movie called "History of the World" where Mel Brooks plays a "piss boy" in the French royal court just before the revolution. He's a peasant walking around with a bucket for the nobles to piss in. My fantasy is to be a piss boy in a ladies room of a night club ,on my knees on the wet bathroom floor,with a sign saying "Pee in the bucket 25 cents. Pee in the piss boys mouth 50 cents" Of course when they ate done they throw the quarters in the bottom of the piss filled bucket. I picture women coming in looking at the pathetic site and deciding "use" me just out of guilt. I picture them being indifferent,talking on the cell phone as they spray my face with piss. Some women off course will walk past me with a snicker and opt for the conventional toilet. But hopefully not too many because if so don't make my nightly quota I will be punished by my femdom boss .

I love this thread getting revisited. Golden is something that interested me later in life and luckily I have been able to explore it at the Fortress. I have this re occurring fantasy based oddly enough on a Mel Brooks movie called "History of the World" where Mel Brooks plays a "piss boy" in the French royal court just before the revolution. He's a peasant walking around with a bucket for the nobles to piss in. My fantasy is to be a piss boy in a ladies room of a night club ,on my knees on the wet bathroom floor,with a sign saying "Pee in the bucket 25 cents. Pee in the piss boys mouth 50 cents" Of course when they ate done they throw the quarters in the bottom of the piss filled bucket. I picture women coming in looking at the pathetic site and deciding "use" me just out of guilt. I picture them being indifferent,talking on the cell phone as they spray my face with piss. Some women off course will walk past me with a snicker and opt for the conventional toilet. But hopefully not too many because if so don't make my nightly quota I will be punished by my femdom boss .

very nice sod you should write a book. I would buy it.

Lemonade from a glass, freshly peed from the Mistress, delicious!

I enjoyed this fantasy as well sod018. I had all but forgotten about the infamous "piss boy" from History of the World. I think you have just given him a much more interesting role on the wet bathroom floor in the ladies room of a night club.