Champagne!

Stinger

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Now don't pretend you don't like the idea, I bet you are secretly imagining what it would be like and mentally drooling...

Let's say each Mistress can fill three glasses. Three glasses of champagne is nothing! Now, twenty four on the other hand is a worthy challenge ;)

I'd like to get in on the challenge. To make it more achievable for the first time, how about a large mug filled to the top with a sampling from each mistress? Sort of like a fortress cocktail! If one finishes that than he graduates to the next round which can include multiple mugs or early morning brew!

I'd like to get in on the challenge. To make it more achievable for the first time, how about a large mug filled to the top with a sampling from each mistress? Sort of like a fortress cocktail! If one finishes that than he graduates to the next round which can include multiple mugs or early morning brew!

Wow! A champagne smorgasbord, what a tasty treat!

That would be a real test. Blindfold our sub, and each feed him a glass of our nectar and see if he can correctly identify who it came from.

A modern day version of the old "Pepsi Challenge"! This would make for a good advertisement of the Fetish Fortress.

Thank you for responding Mistress Ree.. I've always been curious if the fetish was just on my end, or if the "giver" (lol) actually enjoyed it too.

Also, there's the feeling of orgasmic release when a Mistress has been holding (fermenting? brewing?) her sweet nectar for you for a long time. And by long time I mean more than 30 minutes.

I'm not sure if this is the case with men, but when I finally release my golden nectar into a sub's mouth, onto his face, or just his body, the muscles which were helping me hold it in release and the feeling is quite euphoric.

To be able to have someone see my pleasure at the release is one thing, but to share it in such an intimate way where both parties are pleased is pretty marvelous, too.

That's a great idea!

We can stat with a mug like this:

tumblr_laee2hmrox1qzsx5so1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1310337589&Signature=6MvCXUDAB6bxIEq1RdwoFb03ov0%3D

:D

Also, there's the feeling of orgasmic release when a Mistress has been holding (fermenting? brewing?) her sweet nectar for you for a long time. And by long time I mean more than 30 minutes.

I'm not sure if this is the case with men, but when I finally release my golden nectar into a sub's mouth, onto his face, or just his body, the muscles which were helping me hold it in release and the feeling is quite euphoric.

To be able to have someone see my pleasure at the release is one thing, but to share it in such an intimate way where both parties are pleased is pretty marvelous, too.

Thank you for Your perspective as giver. The way You describe the euphoric feeling of muscle release and sharing your pleasure upon actual release makes me want to get drunk from your fermenting brew. You have me craving an mZ champagne high!

Mistress Zhao - thanks for the input. Brewing for 30 minutes or longer is key to a great session. All too often many mistresses down large quantities of water which greatly dilutes the taste. Many times I felt that I should have just got myself a bottle of Poland Spring and drank it. Brewing for 30 minutes or longer adds to the taste. My dream is to get that top of morning brew that has been fermenting for hours.

Mistress Zhao - thanks for the input. Brewing for 30 minutes or longer is key to a great session. All too often many mistresses down large quantities of water which greatly dilutes the taste. Many times I felt that I should have just got myself a bottle of Poland Spring and drank it. Brewing for 30 minutes or longer adds to the taste. My dream is to get that top of morning brew that has been fermenting for hours.

Some brews will always be lighter than others. Some will have more complex notes, while others may have a more chemical aftertaste. A Mistress's diet is very much the determining factor of this brew, which I find to be very rewarding when it is the right flavor for the client.

I tend to drink a lot of tea, kombucha and water and rarely drink much else. Admittedly though, this morning my brew had an interesting aroma on account of the whiskey from last night...so curious what it tastes like.

Some brews will always be lighter than others. Some will have more complex notes, while others may have a more chemical aftertaste. A Mistress's diet is very much the determining factor of this brew, which I find to be very rewarding when it is the right flavor for the client.

I tend to drink a lot of tea, kombucha and water and rarely drink much else. Admittedly though, this morning my brew had an interesting aroma on account of the whiskey from last night...so curious what it tastes like.

An interesting aroma on account of the whiskey from last night...sounds like the kick I am looking for.

Whew...I had to readjust in my chair after reading this, and my forehead is sweating. Count me in fer sure Mistress Zhao.

Whew...I had to readjust in my chair after reading this, and my forehead is sweating. Count me in fer sure Mistress Zhao.

I think I'd like to start experimenting with what my golden nectar would taste like after drinking some slightly odd beverages (but not soy sauce).

Hahahah get ready for a strange brew.

I think I'd like to start experimenting with what my golden nectar would taste like after drinking some slightly odd beverages (but not soy sauce).

Actually your nectar is really the BEST I've ever tasted. Really! I was so surprised. Don't like you to change that. But I know you like experimenting: what do you think about coconut oil, kerosene, quark-gluon plasma (quark soup), Heineken, Gau Jal, and in particular in your case, tiger blood ?

tiger-blood-energy-potion.jpg

Always a nice thing to experiment with. Be interested to know what kind of concoctions You try out in relieving Yourself of these strange new brews.

Actually your nectar is really the BEST I've ever tasted. Really! I was so surprised. Don't like you to change that. But I know you like experimenting: what do you think about coconut oil, kerosene, quark-gluon plasma (quark soup), Heineken, Gau Jal, and in particular in your case, tiger blood ?

tiger-blood-energy-potion.jpg

Why do I get the feeling mZ's body produces its own special brand of Tiger Blood?

As long as the soy sauce is coming from you and you're the originator, it's all good Mistress Zhao ;)