Champagne!

Stinger

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this thread started out funny w/ the play on words... But has definitely gotten interesting since lol.. That'd be a lot of nectar...

I've always been turned on by showers, but never really thought about drinking it.. Mistress', does it really turn you on to watch a sub/slave drink it? Or is it more of a punishment/reward?

I love watching a sub drink my hot stream. It's so symbolic as you are my slave and you will do and drink as I see fit. The biggest turn on is seeing and hearing a slave beg for my golden. The begging and pleading in his voice of just hot badly he's dying to drink it usually will earn him a taste. But only after putting him through some other activities for my entertainment.

I love watching a sub drink my hot stream. It's so symbolic as you are my slave and you will do and drink as I see fit. The biggest turn on is seeing and hearing a slave beg for my golden. The begging and pleading in his voice of just hot badly he's dying to drink it usually will earn him a taste. But only after putting him through some other activities for my entertainment.

This makes perfect sense, since Your delicious golden hot stream is a gift which we want so bad, naturally there would have to be the proper amount of begging involved as well as some other activities to provide the kind of entertainment which You desire.

Thank you for replying also Mistress Jung :)

I'm truly happy to see that you enjoy it as well. & I have to admit, your description got my juices going lol

A double session? Why limit yourself to two? I think a TRIPLE session is what you thirst for. That would be a *real* challenge, haha ;-)

You are really terrible Mistress Ree and you love to put a slave in trouble! ;)

Drinking golden is really a great pleasure and the first rule is do not waste even a single drop, it is really very unkind toward the Mistress!

But satisfy three Dommes is really a big problem!

It would be possible, at least, make some breaks for to give way to the slave to recover? :rolleyes:

You are really terrible Mistress Ree and you love to put a slave in trouble! ;)

Drinking golden is really a great pleasure and the first rule is do not waste even a single drop, it is really very unkind toward the Mistress!

But satisfy three Dommes is really a big problem!

It would be possible, at least, make some breaks for to give way to the slave to recover? :rolleyes:

Many times I have heard a sub swear, on his mother's grave, that he will not spill a single drop. And what happens? Disappointment, most of the time. As you seem to have some experience in golden-guzzling I will give you the benefit of the doubt- first a solo session to determine if you have the skills to satisfy even one Mistress. If so, then I may consider you worthy to serve two of my friends. Of course we would allow you breaks to swallow your mouthfuls ;)

But should you fail...................

Many times I have heard a sub swear, on his mother's grave, that he will not spill a single drop. And what happens? Disappointment, most of the time. As you seem to have some experience in golden-guzzling I will give you the benefit of the doubt- first a solo session to determine if you have the skills to satisfy even one Mistress. If so, then I may consider you worthy to serve two of my friends. Of course we would allow you breaks to swallow your mouthfuls ;)

But should you fail...................

I can only say you that I have been very well trained and I really LOVE swallow golden... it is a play to much sensual and dirty and I feel me completely submissive to the mistress... it is a pleasure to feel her hot fluid in the mouth.... improve is always possible and it is very nice a Mistress that push a slave to drink always a bit more :rolleyes:

How do you prefer your tasting? Straight from the tap, funnel, glass, etc..?

This isn't my kink but when I see so many comments about it from at least a couple Mistresses, it's clear that a couple of you really enjoy water sports. Enthusiasm about whatever a woman is into is what excites me and can quickly turn into my interest for that reason alone.

I can only say you that I have been very well trained and I really LOVE swallow golden... it is a play to much sensual and dirty and I feel me completely submissive to the mistress... it is a pleasure to feel her hot fluid in the mouth.... improve is always possible and it is very nice a Mistress that push a slave to drink always a bit more :rolleyes:

I'd love to put your training to the test, David...

This isn't my kink but when I see so many comments about it from at least a couple Mistresses, it's clear that a couple of you really enjoy water sports. Enthusiasm about whatever a woman is into is what excites me and can quickly turn into my interest for that reason alone.

That's the way is should be, subbie. When any sub sees his Mistress excited and enthusiastic about a particular activity, of course he should want to participate!