Stinger

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

There is a custom that caviar should not be served with a silver spoon, because silver may impart an undesirable flavor.[2] silver is reactive, and may affect caviar flavor

Maybe the caviar you serve tastes great with a silver spoon ;)

I'll do you a favor and save you the trouble of finding a suitable spoon to serve caviar on... just use the tip of my finger.. or toe!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have my share of cool or cold pee over the years and to me it is not as appealing, taste-wise, as getting while it is warm. The humiliation factor however takes a step or two up when consuming old/cold pee. Watching, hearing or knowing that a Mistress has just peed tends to add excitement to the scene but once that excitement has waned by being separated from the act of consumption it becomes more about servitude and humiliation to me.

• 4 months later...

I love watching a sub drink my hot stream. It's so symbolic as you are my slave and you will do and drink as I see fit. The biggest turn on is seeing and hearing a slave beg for my golden. The begging and pleading in his voice of just hot badly he's dying to drink it usually will earn him a taste. But only after putting him through some other activities for my entertainment.

And we subs would love to watch you watching us drink your hot stream.