Champagne!

Stinger

Would they be drinking morning pee or watered down, well-hydrated pee? The first option would of course be more difficult, stronger flavor. I vote for that one.

The second option offers no real challenge, in my opinion, other than "who can consume the largest volume of liquid" and which can easily be performed with just plain water.

Mistress Ree,

I would share Your vote for the stronger flavor of morning pee with all of the flavor intricacies. In drinking Your pee, I would never want the delicious taste to be watered down or well-hydrated. I want to know Your true flavor.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would they be drinking morning pee or watered down, well-hydrated pee? The first option would of course be more difficult, stronger flavor. I vote for that one.

The second option offers no real challenge, in my opinion, other than "who can consume the largest volume of liquid" and which can easily be performed with just plain water.

I both agree and disagree, Mistress Ree. Pee tastes like pee no matter how watered down it is :)

I enjoyed this fantasy as well sod018. I had all but forgotten about the infamous "piss boy" from History of the World. I think you have just given him a much more interesting role on the wet bathroom floor in the ladies room of a night club.

Mel Brooks is a genius. "It's good to be the king" (wink) lol

• 1 month later...

I just tried some GS related fun in my last session. First being gagged with piss soaked panties was totally sexy and degrading all at once. Also when the Mistress was giving me golden we maintained eye contact and it was so hot. I loved seeing the emotion in her eyes ad she degraded me in such a manner. It was sensual,dirty and taboo. Absolutely LOVED it :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried some GS related fun in my last session. First being gagged with piss soaked panties was totally sexy and degrading all at once. Also when the Mistress was giving me golden we maintained eye contact and it was so hot. I loved seeing the emotion in her eyes ad she degraded me in such a manner. It was sensual,dirty and taboo. Absolutely LOVED it :)

That is awesome.

A Mistresses piss soaked panties sure sounds like a delicious mouth watering treat.

Hi :) I just recently witnessed a chat about that very general topic...

I am not really fan of the idea, but maybe some of you here are interested, what german pervs are coming up with.

I lady wants to throw a party and was asking for ideas for the perfect party drink:

Here's what she and her friends came up with:

glow aperol

you know aperol? It is the fashion drink of the moment in Europe...

so usually they mix it with real champagne.... now the lady came up with

mixing it with her champagne... and ssimilar as with Tequila, there should be a drinking ritual to it...

fill aperol in a closed high heel pump, then let the lady give her champagne to it...

drink it and then put whipped cream on the ladies' pussy and lick it clean from her champagne and

the whipped cream...

any thoughts? Worth a party game?

I don't drink alcohol, so I am not invited to that party... but I thought it might be interesting for some of you

ladies and subs here...

Hi :) I just recently witnessed a chat about that very general topic...

I am not really fan of the idea, but maybe some of you here are interested, what german pervs are coming up with.

I lady wants to throw a party and was asking for ideas for the perfect party drink:

Here's what she and her friends came up with:

glow aperol

you know aperol? It is the fashion drink of the moment in Europe...

so usually they mix it with real champagne.... now the lady came up with

mixing it with her champagne... and ssimilar as with Tequila, there should be a drinking ritual to it...

fill aperol in a closed high heel pump, then let the lady give her champagne to it...

drink it and then put whipped cream on the ladies' pussy and lick it clean from her champagne and

the whipped cream...

any thoughts? Worth a party game?

I don't drink alcohol, so I am not invited to that party... but I thought it might be interesting for some of you

ladies and subs here...

That party game would certainly be a favorite of mine.

• 1 month later...

I love watching a sub drink my hot stream. It's so symbolic as you are my slave and you will do and drink as I see fit. The biggest turn on is seeing and hearing a slave beg for my golden. The begging and pleading in his voice of just hot badly he's dying to drink it usually will earn him a taste. But only after putting him through some other activities for my entertainment.

This has to be my all time favorite post on the Forum. I should get this tattoed on my back :)

This has to be my all time favorite post on the Forum. I should get this tattoed on my back :)

I missed this one the first time so thanks for bringing it back. I agree, one of the all time hottest quotes. No chance for a golden shower tonight but I am thinking a cold shower might be necessary.

Good job skeech this post should never die for many reasons. As a newbie i found this treatment a elated form of punishment and humiliation. Stayed in my mind for weeks

Sod gets the credit for re-posting this as I missed it the first time around. An act that would be considered distasteful at the least in a vanilla world becomes as Mistress Jung puts it "symbolic" in a dominant / submissive relationship. Whether it is intended by the Mistress as a punishment, humiliation, reward or all of the above, it is truly a symbol of her power over a submissive and strikes at the core of this type of relationship. To read or hear it verbalized so eloquently by a lovely lady only makes it that much hotter and the desire to be on the receiving end that much stronger. Aint to proud to beg....

I love the way Mistress Jung described it here as well. Golden is something that if you told me 20 years ago that I would be into I would tell your nuts. But I really like it. It's very intense ,sexy and downright dirty. I love to play ad if its punishment but at the end ,end up begging for it. It's total submission. And contrary to what I once thought it doesn't taste that bad. It's basically warm water. It's a lot of fun and even more so if your playmate is as enthusiastic a giver as you are a taker :)