Champagne!

Stinger

It would be even more interesting for ALL of us to fill as many glasses as we can... And then see how many you can finish. If you could not complete the task some unpleasantness of course would ensue.

Quite a difference from a Mistress champagne tasting to finishing every glass of golden nectar on the shelf. I honestly believe each Mistress would definitely approach this with a full bladder.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be even more interesting for ALL of us to fill as many glasses as we can... And then see how many you can finish. If you could not complete the task some unpleasantness of course would ensue.

You mean ALL the Dommes of the FetishFortress? Gasp! All together you can fill an entire sink!

but would be nice learn to recognize each Mistress from her golden!

You mean ALL the Dommes of the FetishFortress? Gasp! All together you can fill an entire sink!

but would be nice learn to recognize each Mistress from her golden!

Now don't pretend you don't like the idea, I bet you are secretly imagining what it would be like and mentally drooling...

Let's say each Mistress can fill three glasses. Three glasses of champagne is nothing! Now, twenty four on the other hand is a worthy challenge ;)

Now don't pretend you don't like the idea, I bet you are secretly imagining what it would be like and mentally drooling...

Let's say each Mistress can fill three glasses. Three glasses of champagne is nothing! Now, twenty four on the other hand is a worthy challenge ;)

Mistress Rea would be certainly a wonderful challenge, the thought of drinking golden by so many beautiful Mistress is a real dream!

You have reason three glasses are few!

let me do some calculations :-)

a champagne flute are 6,5 oz, three are 19,5 and twenty four 156 oz! An entire gallon! Mmmmmh very nice...

you are diabolically perverse ;)

That would be a real test. Blindfold our sub, and each feed him a glass of our nectar and see if he can correctly identify who it came from.

Should we not have had the honor of previously tasting each Mistresses golden nectar, this could prove to be a guessing game with severe consequences, as I am sure the punishment would be harsh.

would be unpleasant make a mistake but it is a play that requires practice and a lot of drinking :rolleyes:

every time I see a Mistress I wonder what taste she can have :lol:

We will help you prepare by insisting that you eat 20 packets of salt before starting. You might want more than a gallon of champagne then! How sweet it would be to hear you begging us for more :)

We will help you prepare by insisting that you eat 20 packets of salt before starting. You might want more than a gallon of champagne then! How sweet it would be to hear you begging us for more :)

Even without the salt, You would be able to hear me beg for more of Your delicious champagne.

I have had the opportunity to taste the champagne of Ahn, Ree, Tran, and Choi......all are exquisite....I look forward to my upcoming to taste Tran again and KO......hopefully I can sample all and then participate in the contest too!

very lucky, are all very beautiful women...

I have a record of 0,4 gallon but with a single Mistress

I have had the opportunity to taste the champagne of Ahn, Ree, Tran, and Choi......all are exquisite....I look forward to my upcoming to taste Tran again and KO......hopefully I can sample all and then participate in the contest too!

Robbacard2,

With all that on your resume and Mistress Ko upcoming, you just might be considered one of the front runners in the champagne tasting/drinking contest.

Wow this thread started out funny w/ the play on words... But has definitely gotten interesting since lol.. That'd be a lot of nectar...

I've always been turned on by showers, but never really thought about drinking it.. Mistress', does it really turn you on to watch a sub/slave drink it? Or is it more of a punishment/reward?

Wow this thread started out funny w/ the play on words... But has definitely gotten interesting since lol.. That'd be a lot of nectar...

I've always been turned on by showers, but never really thought about drinking it.. Mistress', does it really turn you on to watch a sub/slave drink it? Or is it more of a punishment/reward?

I perform showers as punishment, reward, toilet training, or sensually and love it when a sub craves my nectar! It is very gratifying, especially seeing a sub struggling to consume it all without wasting a single precious drop. However, with that said, it is just as much fun giving the ol spray down, seeing him soaked in a big puddle of ME :)

I perform showers as punishment, reward, toilet training, or sensually and love it when a sub craves my nectar! It is very gratifying, especially seeing a sub struggling to consume it all without wasting a single precious drop. However, with that said, it is just as much fun giving the ol spray down, seeing him soaked in a big puddle of ME :)

Would be nice to drink you until beg for mercy!

Two thumbs up for another great posting Mistress Ree!

I could never image anyone not wanting to be soaked in a big puddle of YOU.

What a delightful image. Maybe the next time in a double session you can watch me consume multiple times and end with seeing me in the puddle of you :-).

Thank you for responding Mistress Ree.. I've always been curious if the fetish was just on my end, or if the "giver" (lol) actually enjoyed it too.