All Naked. All The Time.

Mistress Kang

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love our naked house :smile: one of my favorite Fortress moments involve Jessy and Zhao realizing they were each touching a different womanly piece of anatomy on themselves while having a conversation.

HA! I don't even remember that! What body parts were we each molesting on ourselves? LOL

I DO remember this though...

...few months after we had first met, were prepping to shoot Zhao one day. She was sitting on the futon, this was before the carpet and floor mats, for one of my "routine pink checks" LOL that's when I noticed that she had missed tiny small spot. Next thing you know, I'm sitting on the floor in front of her, in between her legs to be exact, a cup of water and bottle of lotion next to me, holding a warm wet towel in my left hand and a shaving razor in my right.

What did we all learn?: Dragons like to bond over personal grooming habits.

Why, I wore this to work just yesterday! :)

post-18073-0-56293700-1348790198_thumb.jpg

It's my lucky bracelet which happens to have spikes! Multi-use. Can you figure it out? Maybe I'll post a close up :)

Took me a while before I could actually focus on the lucky bracelet, when Your naked body is in a picture it tends to capture 100% of my attention. I do really like the bracelet, it sure seems like appropriate Fortress attire.

Little FF Secret: When our booking staff is manning the desk, they are usually just in their panties or bra if not completely naked LOL Just picture Mistress Ree "Hello Fortress How May I Help You?" sitting in our big black comfy ergonomic-office chair, braless, in a bright pink slinky thin tank top (and I'm being MODEST here) and nothing else.

That is SO sexy!!! :D

Hahahaha I DEFINITELY remember that moment of sisterly bonding. I believe it really did bring us closer. It's not every day that your boss shaves your cooch!

One of my favorite sensations is when one of us spots a long strand of raven hair sandwiched between another's cheeks, and slowly pulls it out. It's literally like having your butt flossed, and such a strange but pleasing sensation!

HA! I don't even remember that! What body parts were we each molesting on ourselves? LOL

I DO remember this though...

...few months after we had first met, were prepping to shoot Zhao one day. She was sitting on the futon, this was before the carpet and floor mats, for one of my "routine pink checks" LOL that's when I noticed that she had missed tiny small spot. Next thing you know, I'm sitting on the floor in front of her, in between her legs to be exact, a cup of water and bottle of lotion next to me, holding a warm wet towel in my left hand and a shaving razor in my right.

What did we all learn?: Dragons like to bond over personal grooming habits.