All Naked. All The Time.

Mistress Kang

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually everybody is barefoot, even whoever is manning the phones. It doesn't make sense to wear shoes when we can be more comfortable airing out our tender feet that walk the city all day long.

Just yesterday, Mistress Choi and I had a session where I got to examine her adorable little toes closely, accusing her of only having one knuckle on the tiniest of her toes (all but the big toe). They are also very flexible and so cute when they curl up as you try to tickle them.

As I type this post, I am sitting at my desk, and you guessed it, barefoot :) I think most of us prefer to be barefoot, or even unfettered by clothing in general.

Nice image there, and would be easier to offer a foot massage for you.

Well, assuming there are 7 active players at the FF, you do have 210 possible combinations.

Even knowing that M. Jung is #1, it still leaves you with 30 combinations.

Still, surprised none of us deviants could get it exactly right yet

I can't believe this is still going on LOL There's been every combination of Players guessed except the RIGHT one LOL

It's so hot the way in so many Fortress photos, in the background, there are always so many pairs of Women's shoes all over the place - I'm guessing that besides the Fortress being heaven for footfreaks, It must also be like shoe heaven for Women - including boots, heels, sandals, imported, everything else - there must be at least a few hundred pairs of shoes in the Fortress.

It's so hot the way in so many Fortress photos, in the background, there are always so many pairs of Women's shoes all over the place - I'm guessing that besides the Fortress being heaven for footfreaks, It must also be like shoe heaven for Women - including boots, heels, sandals, imported, everything else - there must be at least a few hundred pairs of shoes in the Fortress.

Spoken like a true fetishist... "Oh look, it's a photo of 3 butts of super sexy Mistresses! But wait, what's that behind those bare buttcheeks? WOW! Look at those shoes!!"