All Naked. All The Time.

Mistress Kang

This topic was prompted by a post I just made in the Devotee Forum- if you can guess which I'll crown you, don't ask with what ;-)

It's like a nudist colony at FF sometimes. We literally come in and get undressed and then dressed again into fetish gear that is usually non-existent LOL Like a slutty fetish Mr. Rogers- taking off our "dress shoes" and putting on our "tennis shoes".

I'm at a point where I wear clothes that is easy to take off, many times I'm even dressed in complete fetish wear underneath LOL I own many long dresses and overalls :)

The FF Dommes come in from the outside world and within minutes are down to nothing LOL It takes a little while, not too long for new Players to get used to it, but they always do. I guess it's part of our sisterhood initiation LOL

Haru? Sunya? Thoughts? lol..

Little FF Secret: When our booking staff is manning the desk, they are usually just in their panties or bra if not completely naked LOL Just picture Mistress Ree "Hello Fortress How May I Help You?" sitting in our big black comfy ergonomic-office chair, braless, in a bright pink slinky thin tank top (and I'm being MODEST here) and nothing else.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably your post to the answer about female subs at the FF.

And it's not only the dommes that are nudists at the FF. I've been down that dark hallway naked myself more than once wondering if someone else would emerge from one of the other rooms.

This topic was prompted by a post I just made in the Devotee Forum- if you can guess which I'll crown you, don't ask with what ;-)

It's like a nudist colony at FF sometimes. We literally come in and get undressed and then dressed again into fetish gear that is usually non-existent LOL Like a slutty fetish Mr. Rogers- taking off our "dress shoes" and putting on our "tennis shoes".

I'm at a point where I wear clothes that is easy to take off, many times I'm even dressed in complete fetish wear underneath LOL I own many long dresses and overalls :)

The FF Dommes come in from the outside world and within minutes are down to nothing LOL It takes a little while, not too long for new Players to get used to it, but they always do. I guess it's part of our sisterhood initiation LOL

Little FF Secret: When our booking staff is manning the desk, they are usually just in their panties or bra if not completely naked LOL Just picture Mistress Ree "Hello Fortress How May I Help You?" sitting in our big black comfy ergonomic-office chair, braless, in a bright pink slinky thin tank top (and I'm being MODEST here) and nothing else.

As the other Mistresses have experienced- I have a tendency to slap bare bottoms- especially if they are bent in my face (this happens all the time). When we have a full house- there are many bare bottoms for me to slap...unfortunately these are Mistresses we are talking about and they tend to retaliate!

Slapfest!

This topic was prompted by a post I just made in the Devotee Forum- if you can guess which I'll crown you, don't ask with what :wink:

Wow - this photo is exactly how I pictured in my mind what a normal day is probably like in the office at the Fortress.

Hello Mistress Kang:

How are You? I've always wondered this, during these times when the Fortress Goddesses are at the office, are They usually barefoot & in stocking feet (or in FF nylons with no shoes on) like in this photo?

Many times, I've pictured in my mind, Mistresses Zhao, Ree, Tran, Choi, Chen, Jung, Vu, Yourself, etc. all walking around the office barefoot & hanging out with Their beautiful precious bare feet resting on tables, desks & pillows, etc., eating lunch, dinner, etc. Is Mistress Ree usually barefoot when She's manning the phone? When the Fortress Goddesses are posting on the forum, are They usually barefoot?

Wow - this photo is exactly how I pictured in my mind what a normal day is probably like in the office at the Fortress.

Hello Mistress Kang:

How are You? I've always wondered this, during these times when the Fortress Goddesses are at the office, are They usually barefoot & in stocking feet (or in FF nylons with no shoes on) like in this photo?

Many times, I've pictured in my mind, Mistresses Zhao, Ree, Tran, Choi, Chen, Jung, Vu, Yourself, etc. all walking around the office barefoot & hanging out with Their beautiful precious bare feet resting on tables, desks & pillows, etc., eating lunch, dinner, etc. Is Mistress Ree usually barefoot when She's manning the phone? When the Fortress Goddesses are posting on the forum, are They usually barefoot?

Usually everybody is barefoot, even whoever is manning the phones. It doesn't make sense to wear shoes when we can be more comfortable airing out our tender feet that walk the city all day long.

Just yesterday, Mistress Choi and I had a session where I got to examine her adorable little toes closely, accusing her of only having one knuckle on the tiniest of her toes (all but the big toe). They are also very flexible and so cute when they curl up as you try to tickle them.

As I type this post, I am sitting at my desk, and you guessed it, barefoot :) I think most of us prefer to be barefoot, or even unfettered by clothing in general.

Usually everybody is barefoot, even whoever is manning the phones. It doesn't make sense to wear shoes when we can be more comfortable airing out our tender feet that walk the city all day long.

Just yesterday, Mistress Choi and I had a session where I got to examine her adorable little toes closely, accusing her of only having one knuckle on the tiniest of her toes (all but the big toe). They are also very flexible and so cute when they curl up as you try to tickle them.

As I type this post, I am sitting at my desk, and you guessed it, barefoot :) I think most of us prefer to be barefoot, or even unfettered by clothing in general.

It doesn't make sense to wear shoes when we can be more comfortable airing out our tender feet that walk the city all day long.

Mistress Zhao, You are so right - as always, I agree with You 1000%.

Thank You so much for giving me that inside scoop - this is so hot - the Fortress is Heaven -

& I can just imagine how beautiful You look, sitting at Your desk, barefoot while You're writing posts on the forum :)

Thank You.

Why, I wore this to work just yesterday! :)

post-18073-0-56293700-1348790198_thumb.jpg

It's my lucky bracelet which happens to have spikes! Multi-use. Can you figure it out? Maybe I'll post a close up :)

Mistress Kang, those heels (& as always, Your legs) are so HOT!!! - This a regular weekday at the Fortress? - Wow!

Mistress Haru's recent photos (of Her new black heels) turned me into a total shoe-freak - I thought it was just a passing phase, but after seeing this photo of You in these hot shoes, it's permanent - there's no turning back now - I'm a foot-freak, leg-freak & a shoe-freak too - & I think I like it.

Thank You for posting this beautiful pic - I love these Fortress office photos.